|“||I love dykes! DYKES! CHINA!||”|
China (simplified Chinese: 中国; traditional Chinese: 中國; pinyin: Zhōngguó) is a sovereign state in East Asia. To Chris, however, it's a word he once used in place of "vagina", as he was uncomfortable saying said word and felt the need to resort to using childish similar-sounding or slightly-altered versions of the offending term. It's likely Chris based this term off of a term for porcelain, "china" (Ironically the word porcelain is inspired by a pig’s vagina). Although Chris has not used this euphemism (except ironically) since 2008, it has become one of his most famous CWC-isms.
- In Captain's Log, Stardate August 3rd, 2008, Chris memorably states the quote above.
- In Hello, Juffalo, Chris gives a shoutout to all the "homos" and "chinas" who keep him "started". Given how uncharacteristic of him that line is, it's likely that it was written by the same gal-pal who encouraged him to make the video.
- As JenkinsJinkies, Chris used "china" on the Coffee Place page and on his talk page as part of his attempt to imitate troll slang.
Tom-tom is an alternative CWC-ism for "vagina", which appeared first in March 2008 when Chris edited ED by replacing ShecameforCWC.JPG with an image entitled "TomTomCloseup.jpg" which featured a closeup of Megan's genitalia from ShecameforCWC. It later appeared in Captain's Log, Stardate July 26, 2009 in an unintentionally hilarious annotation that read "MY DUCK HUNGERS FOR TOM-TOM TO POUND!!!!!"
Chris got this name from "Pound My Tom-Tom", a short music video that debuted during the credits of the Adult Swim show Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil. Humorously, the gag in the episode was that this is a particularly bad euphemism for vagina, and one of the characters embarrassed themselves by using it in public.
Gallery of China (NSFW)
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 3rd, 2008
- Chris and race
- Chris and sex
- Pmurt – who says this word a lot