List of phrases Chris copied from media
It is no secret that Chris spends a healthy portion of his day watching television shows. His preferences become apparent not only because he will constantly force you to listen to him talk about them, but also because Chris, in his infinite originality, likes to take phrases and sentences from shows and use them verbatim in his everyday speech. As a sequel to the CWC-isms page, this article attempts to list all of these occurrences, especially those he has used repeatedly.
- Bad luck and extreme misfortune
- Source: Describing the effects of the Curse-ye-ha-me-ha
- Origin: "Fortune Cookie": Filburt's fortune cookie reads "Bad luck and extreme misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity"
- Blocky low resolution
- Breakin' my balls
- Source: Said about something that gives him a lot of stress.
(This is actually a common phrase, but knowing Chris and his track record of plagiarism, he more than likely stole it from South Park.)
- Origin: "Kenny Dies": Cartman tries to start a business selling aborted fetuses to stem cell research laboratories. When making deals over the phone, he says "Ugh, you're breakin' my balls man. Got 'em in a vice grip, here."
- Captain's Log
- Source: Practically every video before Chris' first exile began with "Captain's Log Stardate: (Current Date)".
- Origin: It is believed that Chris actually picked this up from Family Guy, which constantly references Star Trek, as Chris has stated numerous times that he never actually watched anything Star Trek-related.
- Dork of Ages
- George Washington Carver finding over 300 uses for peanuts (but not peanut butter)
- Grinds my gears
- I'm much saltier now
- Insert rod "A" into slot "B"
- Source: Sonichu 8, Page 1
- Origin: The Family Guy episode "Emission Impossible", said by Brian, reading the instructions to a crib that Peter is making for the other baby he and Lois expect to have. Peter responds "That's what sh--" and is then cut off by Brian saying, "If you say 'That's what she said' one more time, I'm gonna pop you."
- iPods down and listen up
I made a Naco.😋
Origin: Comes from the Kim Possible episode “Bueno Nacho”, where Kim’s sidekick, Ron Stoppable, invents the “Naco”, a soft-shell taco filled with nachos. Chris apparently was inspired to make the dish after binge watching the series.
- One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Source: Used in a speech he gave to Clyde Cash during the infamous 20 January 2009 IRC chat, where Chris revealed that he had numbers of pairs of DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS.
- Origin: Optimus Prime has said this phrase several times to Megatron in the television series, as well as the Transformers movie from 2007.
- Smoke um peace pipe.
- Shove your ass down your throat and make you eat your underwear
- Source: Threatened Clyde Cash with this line in the video Take that Page DOWN NOW!.
- Origin: "Breast Cancer Show Ever": Wendy challenges Cartman to a fight after the latter makes an extremely tasteless breast cancer joke. Cartman, not wanting to fight, tries to talk her out of it, but refuses to apologize for the joke publicly, prompting Wendy to threaten him with this line.
- snooze cruise
Next, he had Trigonometry...I'd hate to be Christian when his nerves kicked into action after waking up from a "notey" snooze cruise, but I was.
Origin: Taken from Sonic Adventure.
I felt it appropriate to change my profile photo back to the filtered one for what happened in France the while back with due respect of the continuing of Trump's most drastic and uncouth actions in office.
Origin: Believed to have been picked up from an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, where two of the characters, Applebloom and Applejack, are discussing what the word "uncouth" means.
- You know what else else?
You can kiss my foot! And you know what else else?
Origin: "Pizza Delivery". Squidward and SpongeBob wind up deserted in the middle of nowhere due to SpongeBob's bad driving skills. Squidward says: "Well, you backed up. And you know what? I think we're out of gas. And you know what else? We're in the middle of NOWHERE!". SpongeBob responds: "And you know what else else? I think the pizza's getting cold."
- A Week With Christian Chandler
- January 2017 Facebook Posts
- CWC Update 18 January 2009