Mailbag 41 was uploaded to the CWCipedia on 15 January 2010. Two days later, WikiSysop moved part of the unanswered emails to Mailbag 42, resulting in Mailbag 41 being an entirely Asperchu-centric work. Around 5am on 19 January, Chris deleted every single email and replaced them with an enraged manifesto.
Even as an itemized list that ignores everything his fans asked him, the furious screed still managed to have a few highlights. He claimed that he did several "Comparison Drawings" of his work vis-à-vis Asperchu, and that this allowed him to objectively determine that his was better. He also finally came clean about his blatant censorship of other mailbags, stating that if the subject of a letter was not completely dedicated to the only thing Chris truly loves (i.e., himself), it would be deleted.
It should be noted that when Chris was raging against Asperchu, there were only two ads on the entire CWCipedia, and that neither of them actually linked to Asperpedia. One sidebar ad linked to a poll, where True and Honest fans could vote for their favorite comic, and one banner ad asked people to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti.
Disgusted with Chris's refusal to answer legitimate fan questions, the staff of Asperpedia saved a copy of the letters and placed them in Alec Benson Leary's sixth fan mail column.
ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE who have been reading Asperchu. Allow me to be perfectly clear about the repetitive questions that I would rather not answer, because I HAVE NO CONNECTION OR ASSOCIATION WITH ALEC OR ASPERCHU WHATSOEVER. So, get ready for Itemized Itinerary:
1) Alec and his crew have No Right Whatsoever on MY original Sonichu/Rosechu Characters; I Never Ever Gave Him OR his crew ANY permission to use them At All.
2) I never gave him permission to place ANY advertisements for his Low-Rate Work and Copycat Website; he bought Jack Thaddius out WRONGFULLY. I still Disapprove of his ads in any shape or form regardless of image content.
3) I have No Contact With Alec, and until He REMOVES HIS Advertisements from MY Cwcipedia, I am reluctant to have contact with him on topics OTHER than Him REMOVING ALL OF HIS ADS from MY Cwcipedia as a Sign of Peace and Good Will.
4) The Cwcipedia IS DESIGNED MAINLY FOR the Original Sonichus and Rosechus in and around Cwcville, Virginia; Alec and his blocky-drawn characters are in Minnesota, and therefore are NOT Associated Officially With Cwcipedia OR the world of Cwcville.
5) At the time, I have done Comparison Drawing within the recent 12 pages I have drawn and uploaded between HIS drawing style and Mine. Obviously Mine is the Superior, because it is more pleasant to look at, and it was Hand-Drawn, versus Computer-Drawn which Alec and his crew have chosen for their media. Officially, I still have NO association with Alec at all, even after this short-time addition within the 10th Book.
6) Asperchu is NOT MY CHARACTER, PERIOD.
7) From this day forward, Any and All future messages that DO NOT ADDRESS Sonichu, Rosechu, Cwcville, Myself (Christian Weston Chandler), or anything that is originated ONLY ON the Cwcipedia will be DELETED. ADDRESS ALL Asperchu inquires ONLY to Alec Benson Leary on HIS COPYCAT WEBSITE.
So there, and thank you for understanding.
--ChrisChanSonichu 12:08, 19 January 2010 (CET)
Alec Benson Leary is favorable
i love Alec Benson Leary! can you ask him for me if he is taken? because i like him WAY better than you.
-Nobuyoshi Shigeta, New York
In which Alec Benson Leary is damn sexy
I think Alec Benson Leary is hot. Could you hook us up?
Heartsweets love Asperchu
Hey Chris, My girlfriend thinks Asperchu is cute.
Asperchu is so much better than Sonichu
|From: Elisa Embleton <email@example.com>
Alec Benson Leary is by far the most interesting guy I've heard about this year. And Asperchu is great because it's like Sonichu, except it takes out all of your terrible ideas and replaces them with Alec Benson Leary's great ideas.
Sonichu is a poor spinoff
|From: David Price <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do you think you could put me in contact with Alec Benson Leary? I know that you and he must have fairly lose ties, since he let you write that Sonichu comic about one of his minor characters. (Not sure I appreciate the way you mess with Asperchu canon by making Sonichu a gay-hating straight though.)
Anyway, please put me in touch with him, because I want to offer him a major publishing and distribution deal for his comics.
|From: Tasha Honey <LadyTasha@hotmail.com>
Alternate character interpretation
|From: Milton Bradley <B04rd_G4m3r@gmail.com>
So I've been reading these Asperchu comics, and I really like them! Especially the character Sonichu!
When I found out you had a drawn a fan-comic about Sonichu, I looked you up. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed. Not only is your Art sub-par compared to Alec Leary's masterful work, but you got Sonichu's character all wrong! In the real comics he's a man who's deeply unhappy about his marriage. He deals with this sorrow by avoiding his wife as much as he can, spending most of his time with his friends. Your take on Sonichu robs him of all character and personality. His subtle pain and deep wit is jarringly replaced with an idiotic grin and a foolish demeanor. I have to say, I really hate what you've done to Alec's Brilliant Character.
Then there's your portrayal of Sonichu's wife. She hasnt' appeared in the Real Asperchu series yet, so you just drew your own version of her? And that version is basically Amy Rose with a Tail and some useless spines on her back? That's just depressing man, I would have hoped you could be more creative.
Please stop it with these foolish changes to Alec's Magnum Opus!
|From: The Prinny of Doom <email@example.com>
Chris, I think it was very kind of you to give Sonichu and the Chaotic Combo over to Alec Leary to use. I hope you two cooperate more in the future.
Lots of love,
|From: William McKinley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alec Benson Leary is the greatest American I have met this year. Yes, it's only January, but still.
|From: Neil Gaiman <Asperchuisawesome@yahoo.com>
Dear Chris, I love Asperchu! It's such a great story with excellent artwork! I was wondering, can you tell me who your favorite Asperchu character is? I like Jivin the best!
A thank-you note of sorts
|From: Kathryn Janeway <NCC74656@hotmail.com>
Hey Chris! I just wanted to say that I love that you're adverising this "Asperchu". He's so adorable! I kind of like him more than Sonichu. But it's good that you're supporting parodies like that. :)