December is the twelfth and final month of 2018.
- 5 December - Chris uploads three videos, one criticising his mother and two reaching out to FunkO's cereal.
- 6 December - Trolls order items off Chris's Amazon wishlist and cancel their order, making them disappear off of the list and leading Chris to believe he's getting lots of toys for Christmas. Chris throws a fit at Amazon on Twitter after discovering this.
- 11 December - The current Chris troll leaks another Idea Guy video: the Tour of Chris's House III. Chris has another Therapeutic Docket appointment.
- 13 December - Chris Buys a Treadmill from Goodwill. Given his past habits, one will wonder how long it takes before it's reclaimed by the hoard.
- 17 December - Chris rants on Twitter about the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie, one of the reasons being the blue arms, and says that he (and the "real" Sonic the Hedgehog) are not amused.
- 19 December - Chris is ordered to pay $2,777,90 to Midland Funding for unpaid debts plus $55 in court costs, making this Chris's only court hearing this year that didn't end in a continuance.
- 22 December - In a long rant on Twitter, Chris tries to justify why the Merge hasn't occurred yet. Notably, he encourages his audience to pray to him.
- 25 December - C-Mas, One of the Teen Troon Squad was doxxed by someone posing as Magi-Chan.
- 31 December - Chris's original projected end of the Dimensional Merge.