Jump to navigation Jump to search
January is the first month of 2023. It began with Chris still in jail for alleged incest with his mother. Chris's case came up for review at the end of the month.
- 5 January - Allyson K. Tysinger, the Senior Assistant Attorney General for Virginia, sends a letter to the court regarding Chris's incest case.
- 22 January - Iron_Taipain takes a tour of Ruckersville and provides recent photos of 14 Branchland Court. Those same photos appear to confirm long standing rumors about Barb not being alone and the fate of Chris' toys.
- 27 January
- A fourth letter is sent from the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services to the court regarding Chris's incest case.
- "Gateway Homes Information" is submitted to the court.
- A review was scheduled for Chris's incest case. A continuance is the result.
- Chris is sent back to custody.