|“||I am only going to say this Once for those who may think me as delusional, crazy or shit like that. I am Not delusional, crazy, or anything of the sort.
I have my own magic powers that I am still learning about for myself from my family and allies.
I’ve already talked with psychiatrists and therapists years ago, so any new such meetings would be a very moot point.
|Chris, 22 July.|
July was the seventh month of 2018.
- 1 July - Chris makes two more preview pages for Sonichu 12-9
- 2 July - Chris is thankful for a gift he received from a fan, a plush of Night Star.
- 3 July - Another continuance is issued to 6 July for the Trespass after Forbidden case.
- 4 July - Chris wishes a happy Independence Day while wearing the tattered remains of The Classic and his skirt. He tags Ralph Lauren, thanks them for having made The Classic, and asks them to restore the shirt.
- 6 July - The March 2018 trespass case is finalized, with a Final Disposition of Other and no apparent sentence or fine. Chris earns $300 in sales on his autographs, then buys a new Commodore 64 computer for $170 and Sega Genesis console for $40. Lastly, he goes on a strange rant about being the chronicler of the Sonichu-verse, in which he mentions that Megan Schroeder has the memories of CPU Red Heart.
- 10 July - Chris tweets about being on his period.
- 13 July - Null leaks Cryzel Torture, a chatlog between Chris and the Idea Guy.
- 14 July - Barb requests Chris's followers to purchase a blanket from her.
- 18 July - Chris records My Car is Heating Up Worse; PLEASE BUY from my eBay and HELP.
- 19 July - Null suggests that Chris see a therapist about Idea Guy, but Chris is hesitant. Null also leaks The Bad Beginning, another chatlog between Chris and the Idea Guys.
- 20 July - Chris completes Sonichu 12-9 after 14 months.
- 21 July - Chris thinks that he is from Earth 1218, following a Twitter conversation with Marvel writer Seanan McGuire, who he thinks is an expert on multiple dimension theory.
- 22 July - A defensive Chris insists that he is not delusional, that he has magic powers, and expresses an unwillingness to seek therapy for his issues.
- 26 July - Chris arrives in Baltimore for BronyCon 2018.
- 29 July - On the way back from BronyCon, the car Chris is driving breaks down at a Sheetz gas station. As he had only $20 in his account, he begged online for money. After donations from fans, he made it home safely.
- 30 July - Chris walks 8 miles [12.9 km] in walking to the post office.
- 31 July - Chris decides to flesh out the backstory of one of Idea Guy's characters - Sterbenchu, indicating that he still believes the troll characters are valid. He also shows the list of 69 Sonichus dictated to him from Idea Guy.
- My Mother WORKED Hard, Spent Hard; Needs Money NOW.
- My Car is Heating Up Worse; PLEASE BUY from my eBay and HELP!
- Waiting for the tow truck
- Walking to the post office