|“||I enjoy HER BODY and HER VOICE; She is among my Top 3 Women Celebrities who I Would Love To Fuck||”|
|Chris, believing that she's really happy to hear that...|
Britney Spears (born 2 December 1981) is an American pop singer who is Chris's favorite music star. While one of the most famous and important singers in pop music, much like him, she has a tendency to make poor choices (such as appearing in unflattering photos).
She is a very important figure to Chris. For years, he used her as a means of proving that he is straight and not gay. She also was hugely popular around the time Chris was enrolled in Manchester High School, so her music carries plenty of fuel for nostalgia over the past when things were happier for him.
Britney and Chris's sexuality
It's unlikely that Chris is a fan of Spears solely because of her music. He has used her as a method of proving his heterosexuality, as seen in I am STRAIGHT, where he proves to the trolls that he is straight by holding up a suggestive poster of Britney. On 10 June 2009, Chris once again relied on Britney Spears to prove his heterosexuality when he favorited several of her music videos on his YouTube account. His attempt backfired when the account was promptly hacked and filled with gay propaganda videos. (It is unconfirmed if the account was really Chris's, but it probably was.)
The entire process of Chris using Britney to prove his straightness is ironic, as Britney Spears is a beloved icon among homosexuals; when Vivian Gee pointed this out in an e-mail on why others believe him to be gay, Chris counterclaimed this by saying that he "enjoy[ed] HER BODY and HER VOICE."
Britney and Chris's past
Chris's obsession with Britney might also simply have to do with timing. Her career took off in 1998, near to when Chris came of age. He may be fond of her music simply for the nostalgia factor--it reminds him of a time when his life was much happier. His interest in her most likely started because all of his friends were girls and many teen girls at the time idolized Britney. This would give Chris the opportunity to be "one of the girls."
Christian Pays Tribute
- He sang along to Britney while playing Pokémon in The GAMe PLACe, including while playing with Lucas.
- Christian and the Hedgehog Boys performed a cover of Britney's "(You Drive Me) Crazy" called "Feel So Lonesome", with the lyrics changed so that the song is all about him and his attraction sign.
- After Sarah Nicole Hammer grew up and became hot, Chris labeled her a "spittin' image of Britney Spears," but only because she was blonde (since we all know how good Chris is with facial recognition).
- Near the end of the Captain's Log, Stardate September 13th, 2008 video, Chris's cellphone rings with a MIDI "(You Drive Me) Crazy" ringtone.
- When it came time to do Round 3 of the SingStar Challenge, Chris chose to "sing" over the "...Baby One More Time" B-side "Autumn Goodbye".
- Chris also sang "Autumn Goodbye" on his first call to Kacey, while posing as Liquid Chris.
- He also played the song "Heaven on Earth" on his second fake radio broadcast.
- In his ultimate, irrefutable proof that he is STRAIGHT, Chris put a portrait of Britney on the wall, labeled simply "Oops!" (in reference to "Oops!... I Did It Again" and its accompanying album).
- He bought the video game Britney's Dance Beat.
- He quoted Britney's debut hit when impersonating Alec Benson Leary, saying "Hey, baby, hit me one more time!"
- He shared Britney's video to her song "Ooh La La" on Facebook on 22 July 2013.
- She is one of many people in a list of celebrities he'd like to party with in a Facebook list shared on 7 March 2015.