|YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!
The contents of this page have been bought with tax payer money!
—Feedback on a bootleg Pokémon game Chris sold in March 2018.
Chris as a buyer
Chris bought a number of My Little Pony action figures from the site. His many eBay purchases helped Chris accumulate a debt of $2,000 on his credit card.
During the Megan Saga, Megan often got Chris to buy her stuff — pictures of World War II Wehrmacht soldiers, anime CDs, Sailor Moon paraphernalia — from eBay, probably because she didn't have a credit card herself. In an email from 2007, Megan revealed the nature of the transactions, offering to repay Chris with "cash and or unneeded goodies", though it seems in some cases Chris would buy things as gifts for her.
According to his feedback history as of 31 March 2010, he spent $12.97 on God of War III The Forgotten Warrior Skin Code for PS3 and $9.99 for a God of War III Apollo In Game Skin Code. On 1 September 2010, he spent $30 on a ModNation Racers Ratchet & Clank Mod. To put that in perspective, he could have bought the PSP version of ModNation Racers with that money, which he already did. The Ratchet & Clank Mod was later released on the PSN for merely $2. Most recently, however, Chris purchased a Lego Friends promotional display stand for $30. Lego Friends is a series of Lego aimed at preteen girls, as evidenced by its general kiddiness and ease of assembly.
After being MIA on eBay for 2 years, he came back in late 2012 as a seller. A new noteworthy feedback was the Skylanders Giants Wii Bundle Pack plus Bonus, which he sold for $165.
Immediately after listing and successfully selling various drawings (including the Original Sonichu and Rosechu Drawing) and multiple autographed photos in early July 2014, Chris bought several Lego minifig parts on eBay.
In 2015, Chris has shown himself to be an avid consumer of Amiibo, which he buys from eBay scalpers at around $30 a pop. Chris seems to be going for a complete collection of Amiibo. In spite of the implied financial troubles that come with legal difficulties and having your home rebuilt from the Ground-Up, trolls noted that Chris bought a $30 Lego minifigure and hundreds of dollars in Lego sets; the typical spending spree for Chris ends in about $600 of tugboat being forked over to various eBayers in exchange for second-hand toys.
In 2016, Chris switched his interests from Amiibos to Transformers, spending hundreds of dollars on acquiring new figures, despite being neck-deep in the Financhu Crisis.
On 8 September 2016, he spent $62.64 to buy a Titans Returns: Optimus Prime figure. He left feedback on the item, stating, "It was opened, and it was missing one wheel." Oddly, he still rated the transaction positive.
Chris as a seller
Since late 2008, when the Chris-Chan phenomenon became more widely known, people used Chris's eBay account as a means to troll him. They would bid on his auction, not pay, and then leave lulzy negative feedback.
Early in 2009, Chris tried to stop this form of trolling by changing his eBay name to "jesusguidesme2", and deleting information from his account: it didn't work. The account went dormant in September 2010, but became active again around August 2012.
On 22 June 2015, Chris opened a second, concurrent eBay account, pristinechristine1982: according to his Facebook announcement in June 2015, pristinechristine1982 was created to "start fresh on my selling limits and all".
eBay does not allow users to create additional accounts to avoid buying and selling restrictions or limits, but Chris was able to buy and sell items without notable issues until being suspended on 16 June 2019.
On 2 September 2015, Chris announced on Facebook that he was moving from eBay to Etsy, stating that Etsy was easier to use, but after losing his Etsy shop in June 2016, Chris returned to eBay as a seller, by listing Pokémon cards in July 2016.
- Main article: 2008-2013 Sales Listings
Around September 2009, Chris, in a rare display of monetary wisdom, sold two of his awful guitars. While not the autistic magnum opus we know as that Gitar of Fail, "Meatwad's Shredwad" shows off Chris's disregard for copyright and his fail art in one fell stroke. It's perfectly okay for Chris to sell his crappy fake Aqua Teen Hunger Force merch, but none of those slanderous trolls can do the exact same goddamn thing with Sonichu products. He also sold his Gibson model controller, which was covered in stickers. Someone purchased both controllers for a ridiculous $90.99, plus $6 for shipping.
He also sold a Bumblebee 2008 Concept Camaro claiming that it was unopened, which wasn't true.
On 18 September 2013, Chris returned to eBay and tried to sell the "kre-o micro changers Series 1, 12 piece set complete" collection for $65.
- Main article: 2014-2015 Sales Listings
- Bob's Straduarius Violin
- Model plane kit
- Original Drawings
- Autographed Photos
- Jazz Marathon CDs
- Sonichu Amiibo
- Main article: 2016 Sales Listings
- Christian Weston Chandler's Birthday Pikachu Sweepstakes Winner Card
- Base Set Charizard Holo, No Shadow
- Error Misprinted Jungle Electrode, First Edition
- Aladdin VHS Black Diamond The Classics
- Main article: 2017 Sales Listings
- Bob's stamp collection
- Chris's stamp album
- Sonic Totem
- Sonichu drawings from 2014
- The Classic shirt
- Main article: 2018 Sales Listings
- Chris Chan’s Very First Pokemon Card With Companion Autographed Nintendo Power
- Collection Of Old Promo Pokemon Cards From Chris Chan, Herself
- lot of 150+ old rare pokemon cards from Chris Chan, Herself
- Binder of UFS cards
- Trashed Sonichu 14 pages
- Pile of bootleg games
- Sailor Moon ticket
- Cole's comic collection
- Game Boy w/ Tetris
- Cole's stuff (old homework, awards, KISS memorabilia)
- Art 101 set
- Lesbian pride flag
- Korean church Bible
- Teal hair dye bottle
- Amnyfest Ring
- Wii U fit meter
- lot of 32 porn drawings, including pieces of shecameforcwc
- Extra Sonichu license plate
- Celebrity Visit From Christine Weston Chandler
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Nine cards from The Wall of Originals
- Autographed Johnny Cash photo
- TMG 2015 signed poster
- Sonichu standee
- Framed Chris autographed photos, including JULAY! and Ian Brandon Anderson variants
- TooManyGames Autographed Poster - Chris Chan And YouTubers
- Extra large throw blanket
- Chris Chan Autograph Card - Just The card
- Chris Chan Autograph Card - WITH Autograph, including Pickle and Badbear variant
- Rosechu standee
- Barb's autographed photos/posters/Snorlax plush
- Sonichu Through the Years poster
- Autographed Fanta Orange can
- Disco ball
- Bob's lighter
- Bob's stamp album
- M&M candy dispensers
- Main article: 2019 Sales Listings
- M&M candy dispenser
- Old pair of shoes (with painted on Sonichu colors for zapping to the extreme)
- Rare coins
- Throw blankets
- Set of Sonichu books (a replacement for Patreon, since he'd been bleeding subscribers on that platform for failing to ship)
At this point, Chris's seller account was restricted for poor performance and all his listings cancelled by eBay.
Suspension of Chris's eBay
On 16 June 2019, Chris's eBay account was restricted. A likely reason for this was Chris's failure to ship out items to his buyers on time or at all. When they did arrive, they would often be damaged due to poor packaging (a purchaser received an item in two boxes duct taped together stuffed with trash as "packaging". Chris had an approval rating of 85% on eBay prior to his removal. For those unfamiliar with the eBay rating system, a sub-90% rating for a seller is extremely poor. An 85% approval rating means 1.5 out of 10 customers were unsatisfied with how the item shipped. The loss of his eBay marketplace deals yet another huge blow to his monthly income, as he had already lost his Etsy shop for similar reasons.
Three days later, Chris confirmed that his eBay was restricted. He claimed "I don't need a listing", trying to get fans to donate money directly to him in exchange for items. Of course, any one who would attempt such a deal does so at their own risk since they wouldn't have buyer protection like eBay offered.
- Megan Emails, Jan-July 2007#Another email from the "Seriously Stop Fucking Touching Me" collection
- eBay Feedback Profile for jesusguidesme2
- PlayStation Store Update - PlayStation.Blog, 9 Nov 2010
- Multiple accounts policy
- Etsy#Shop Closure
- Chris's first account (and the feedback)
- Chris's current account (and the feedback)
- Stuff Chris auctioned--DELETED