Seinfeld is a well-written, creative, funny and intelligent show aimed at adults, which aired on NBC from 1988 to 1998. Chris has stated on certain occasions that he likes the show, but much like his love for Monty Python, he likely understands very, very few of the jokes in the series.
Chris on Seinfeld
- 29 September 2009: Chris claims Clyde Cash, like Elaine Benes, does not exist.
- Mailbag 17: Chris thinks Seinfeld should play him if he ever gets a movie.
- One of Chris's My Little Pony action figures is described as "a stickler for a tickler"; this is taken from a Seinfeld parody that appeared on Family Guy.
- Church audio: The Seinfeld episode "The Strike" emotionally prepared Chris for getting fake numbers from girls.
- Some Favored Comedians: Chris discusses how much he likes Seinfeld, hopes Seinfeld will respond to the video, and imagines a Seinfeld routine about him. He forgets that Seinfeld's stand-up usually includes jokes.
- Kacey Call 8: Chris identifies with George Costanza, but gets offended when Kacey calls him the "George Costanza of Sonichu". What similarity could he possibly have with a stocky, slow-witted, balding man?
- Voicemail: in December 2015 Chris created a voicemail message which mimicked George's message from "The Susie".
|List of males Chris doesn't hate, according to Chris|
VI. The President of the United States:
VIII. ALL male acquaintances and friends, past and present:
|List of males Chris doesn't hate, corrected for accuracy|
|List of males Chris does hate|