Remember Chris, autism
will be with you--always.
Coincidence?, I think not!
Star Wars is a film and media franchise created by George Lucas and produced his company Lucasfilm. It begun with 1977's Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, which was released to critical and commercial acclaim and is now considered to be one of the best movies of all-time. The popularity of the first installment lead to two more sequels, 1980's Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, and 1983's Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The franchise is now a cultural icon, and has spawned legions of parodies, and book and television companions, as well as a prequel trilogy, consisting of 1999's Episode I: The Phantom Menace, 2002's Episode II: Attack of the Clones, and 2005's Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, and a sequel trilogy, made up of 2015's Episode VII: The Force Awakens, 2017's Episode VIII: The Last Jedi, and 2019's Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker, as well as a handful of spin-off films and television projects like 2016's Rogue One, 2018's Solo, and 2019's The Mandalorian.
The series was also parodied in a trilogy of hour-long Family Guy specials (which actually had the approval and involvement of Lucasfilm themselves), which is the most likely reason why Chris knows about the franchise in the first place. He has stated on several occasions that he likes the franchise, and has taken influence from it on certain occasions. He particularly likes the character Ahsoka Tano, who was first introduced as a teen girl in the 2008 animated series The Clone Wars.
References by Chris
Chris' Star Wars
self. Zabrak are known for being arrogant and prideful, quite fitting for Chris.
- Luke Skywalker competes in Mario Kart 64 Lego Raceway and fights Darth Maul. A "Vader Droid", Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2 show up as well.
- In the FUTURE MESSAGE, Chris referred to cigarettes as "death sticks," a childish euphemism borrowed from one of the sillier scenes in Attack of the Clones, specifically the one that spawned the "You don't want to sell me death sticks" meme.
- In IRC, Chris told trolls "I've enjoyed 5/6 Episodes, and Clone Wars; didn't see EP3 yet and that Episode IV is his favourite
- He owns five Star Wars games and several toys.
- In Julie Reveals Herself, Max does a Chewbacca impression, which Chris responds to with one of his own, arguably even worse than his Donald Duck impersonation.
- Chris downloaded Yoda for Soulcalibur 4.
- He used Thorg's love of Star Wars as evidence of his nerdiness
- He told Clyde and Surfshack Tito "You both want me to even Beg, you can go point at your own damn snouts and Oink like Eric Cartman, and then Rape yourselves with your own Damn Darth Maul Dual LightSabre."
- Wild Sonichu's proposed backstory is an admitted Star Wars ripoff:
|Wild Sonichu's story is of after he loses his father to some Pok'emon poachers (possibly of Team Rocket and Giovanni), and years later, he hears the call of his father from afar, and he sets forward to find and rescue him. The ending being he finds his Scyther father evolved to a Scizor, and it draws into a plot similar to that in Star Wars between Luke and Vader.