Donald Duck impersonation
Chris likes to believe that he is good at impersonating Donald Duck. His impersonation has been judged as mediocre by most and downright creepy by others. This is mostly due to the fact that Chris does not use appropriate comedic timing to introduce his voice acting. Although unlikely, some trolls maintain that when he worked at Wendy's, he was actually fired for doing this impersonation. Since it might have been one of many grievances that Chris's former employers had, there might be some truth to this claim.
This impression is an achievement of which Chris is extremely proud. He even goes so far as to mention it in casual conversation, and suggests other people to use it when hitting on women. Apparently, in Chris's mind, chicks dig unsolicited impersonations of Disney characters. He has probably misunderstood the common practice of showing off one's talents as a means to attract attention; this might impress a ten-year-old (if, that is, they're not terrified by it), but will not entice china.
On 23 August 2011, Chris sang the song "Der Fuehrer's Face", from the famous Donald Duck short of the same name, in an attempt to mock Jack Thaddeus's communist views. Chris, of course, thought Hitler was a communist.
Examples of the impersonation
- Chris scared the shit out of Clyde Cash with the impersonation in a February 2009 Mumble chat.
- He did it again in another chat later that same month.
- ...and a third time, for Julie and friends.
- One of the more disturbing uses of this impersonation can be heard in the video CWCFlyingElephants, made for Vanessa Hudgens.
- Chris tried to impress Emily with the impersonation on their date.
- He thought Kacey would like it in one of their phone calls.
- In an October 2009 video reply to Liquid Chris, Solid impersonated Donald Duck to prove that he was funny.
- Chris also performs the impersonation in his third interview with Arthur Spatchcock, referencing claims that he scared a small child with it while working at Wendy's in the early 2000s.
- Requested by his interviewers, Chris performed the impersonation when he guest starred on the Internet Dream Lounge podcast in October 2017.