These usage notes will not be included in articles bearing this template.
This template sits pride of place on the CWCki Main Page. It's a big list of Chris-related facts, divided into blocks that get randomly displayed.
- Before adding a fact, please make sure that it is a TRUE and HONEST fact and not just something you made up.
- Also try to ensure your fact isn't already covered somewhere else in the list. Your browser's "find" function (Usually accessed via pressing CTRL+F) can be useful in helping find similar entries.
- To add your fact, edit this template and choose a section. Any section will do, but if you have the time, pick one with the fewest entries within it.
- Start your entry on a new line, starting with *... that and then your fact.
- Add at least one related link which explains your fact further and check your spelling before saving.
Here is the whole thing in action:
- ... that Chris spends a lot of time in his bedroom, in spite of a traumatic experience with a babysitter locking him in there?
- ... that YouTuber GenoSamuel2.1 has a documentary series on Chris that is 78 episodes long, and still going?
- ... that Chris believes that he could influence the international company Hasbro to cancel a My Little Pony reboot because he told them that the characters didn't like being in it?
- ... that Chris really cannot dance?
- ... that Chris recycled his own semen by drinking it?
- ... and that Chris believed that drinking Fanta before cumming would give his semen the same taste?
- ... and that Chris mixed semen with Fanta?
- ... that Chris wishes you a hoppy Easter?
- ... that in the Tour of Christian's House, Chris called his family a bunch of pack rats?
- ... that Chris has said Niggos only once, but has used the actual N-word multiple times?
- ... That Chris was under the influence of trolls when he said those words?
- ... That Chris’s father's idea of kids games is Playing With Gutter Rats In the Sewer?
- ... that Barbara is a reincarnation of Merlin the magician?
- ... that Chris can feel how sad and horny he is in his heart and solar plexus chakra?
- ... that Chris admits Women's Rights didn't exist in CWCville until 2017?
- ... and that he blames it on the past Chris?
- ... that Chris spent $6,267.09 on toys during the Financhu Crisis, which could have paid off half the amount his creditors were suing him for?
- ... that Chris's full name and description is "Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart of the Commodore Consoles, and the nations of Old Comma and Cwcville, Guardian of the Sonichu & Rosechu Species, and Immortal avatar, Lord, Messiah, Savior, and God of all"?
- ... that the COVID-19 pandemic was engineered by Jacob Sockness?
- ... that Count Graduon is the embodiment of Chris's disappointment towards his high school graduation?