CWCki:Frequently Asked Questions
New people are being initiated to the horrors of Christian Weston Chandler's world every day. Some of these people have simple questions that the veteran troll might be able to answer with the greatest of ease. However, people hate being asked the same questions time and time again, so this page shall serve as a quick database of some of the most common questions encountered.
All the questions can be answered in more detail than they appear here, which should be an incentive for you to go peruse the wiki and other resources to learn all you can about everyone's favorite manchild.
- Is Chris a troll? Is the whole thing a hoax?
- No. The verified documentation on Chris and his entire life is far too complete and detailed for it to be a reverse-troll setup. There are news reports from his childhood confirming his autism (see Chris in the media). There are two different blogs about Chris's behavior that were published before Chris came to a wider attention on the Internet. Sonichu has existed since 2000. Phone calls have been made to Chris's parents and his pastoral counselor. When Chris was arrested and convicted of a felony, he acted as he does online even in court, and accidentally set fire to his house in real life as well.
- How can you get off taunting an autistic guy?
- The CWCki itself is not involved in any trolling; it merely documents Chris's life in detail. Most modern Chris observers, having seen the extreme damage that some trolls could wreak, hold a dim view of contemporary trolling efforts. The motivations of Chris's trolls over the years has varied, but few had any interest in tormenting him simply for having a mental problem. Some former trolls have even expressed regret for taking things too far in their younger years.
- Chris is notorious on the Internet as a perverse, disgusting, quarrelsome, mean-spirited, delusional, narcissistic, intolerant, overweight, unsympathetic, ungrateful, jealous, kid-scaring, troll-feeding, heretical, spiteful, cruel, hateful, sullen, antagonistic, completely and utterly untalented thief and all-around failure who wastes his countrymen's hard-earned tax money on video games and sex toys while contributing nothing to society despite his basic abilities. On top of that Chris was, for a time, incredibly responsive to trolling, adding fuel to the fire by producing many videos in which he raged at the camera as a result of trolling; this no doubt gave many trolls significant motivation.
- However, before you want to inflict harm upon Chris and claiming that how Chris gives you autistics 'a bad name', please read the A-Logging and Weening articles.
- Why don't you try helping him instead?
- Many people better than you have tried over the years and they have all accomplished nothing. See the White knight article for reasons for and against trying to save Chris. Regardless of how hard you try, he refuses to listen. Even his actual friends cannot help him.
- Do you exaggerate Chris's antics?
- The editors here try their hardest to paint an accurate picture of Chris's life, but that is sometimes difficult due to the subject matter. For various good reasons, the CWCki is largely from Chris's point of view: information presented here is what Chris acknowledges to be true. Trolls are merely players on the stage that is Chris's life. It is probably best to understand the world of Chris as he understands it, much as it is best to understand a fictional world from the point of view of its characters, rather than the underlying reality of it. In other words, while Chris's reactions to events are real and the documentation of the reactions are indeed real, the situations and characters that provoke these reactions are contrived.
- The CWCki discloses such discrepancies from reality using Protip boxes.
- Can I give suggestions on how next to troll Chris?
- Efforts to troll Chris are strongly discouraged. The effects of Chris's father's death, his mother's ill health and, most recently, the Idea Guys' deliberately manipulative trolling operations against him have left Chris's grasp on reality tenuous at best. The Kiwi Farms community, with which this wiki is associated with, maintains a for those who seek to disrupt Chris and entertain nobody.
- Is he seeing a psychiatrist or therapist?
- No. Chris was legally required in 2018, among other things, to attend psychological therapy as an alternative to conviction after trespassing. Since 23 April 2019, he has fulfilled this obligation and no longer has any professional help. Chris dismisses the idea of seeking professional help, preferring to administer it to himself using Lego. See Chris and psychology.
- Is he really autistic?
- Yes. Based on a cursory psychiatric survey from 2004, Chris was diagnosed with autism (DSM-IV 299.00) as a young child. Additionally, the CWCki's autism article expands further upon Chris's symptoms. However, his qualifying phrase high-functioning is an informal term with no actual medical significance to it (you won't find the term in any official publication by the American Psychiatric Association).
- Does he have Asperger's syndrome?
- It depends on what you define as "having" Asperger's. He has never been formally diagnosed as having Asperger's syndrome, he has never claimed to have it, and in fact, he angrily rejects the label outright. However, it needs to be noted that "Asperger's" did not exist as a formally recognized diagnosis when Chris was diagnosed as "high-functioning autistic" as a child in the 1980s. There is a very good case to be made that Chris would most likely be given the "Asperger's" label if he had been born a few years later. Furthermore, the Asperger's classification was removed from the DSM-5 in 2013, so Asperger's and high-functioning autism are now one and the same.
- Is he retarded?
- A more proper word for what Chris is maybe "inept". He managed to graduate from community college and obtain a driver's license. Chris does understand the consequences of his actions, has a consistent ethical system (albeit a warped, self-serving one), and recognizes what he's doing isn't working (though he chooses to pin the blame on external forces or goes about his way anyway). The more likely answer to his perceived retardation is that he has very little common sense, which may be attributed (along with the obvious) to excessive parental sheltering.
- Why didn't he hire a prostitute earlier?
- For the majority of his love quest, Chris refused to hire a hooker. The reasons varied: prostitutes are not TRUE and HONEST love, they are expensive, and Chris is afraid of STDs. His ideal sex partner would also do all the work around the house, give him her income to spend on video games, and otherwise serve as his replacement mother—all of which a prostitute would be unwilling to do. When some prostitutes were sent to his house in early 2009, he cried. However, as his thirties approached, he got more lenient about his policy towards hookers. He once tried to solicit the services of a prostitute by phone, and tried to get a discount by offering the chance of deflowering him and telling his life story; the prostitute hung up on him. In April 2012 though, Chris claimed on Facebook that he lost his virginity to a hooker who complimented him on the size of his penis.
- Is he gay?
- This is a hotly debated point, and as of yet there is no consensus on this. For most of his adult life, Chris acted as though he was attracted to women. On the other hand, he clearly believes that previously-straight people can be turned gay, either by accident or through being tricked. Many speculated that Chris may have been suppressing homosexual urges, well before the Tomgirl Pictures were released in 2011. After this, Chris was happy to describe himself as a cross-dresser and a lesbian. In 2018, while under the Idea Guys' manipulative influence, Chris was persuaded that he was bisexual, and soon proclaimed himself married to several of his (mostly male) fictional characters. He has retained this belief since becoming aware of the Idea Guys' fraud. Others consider that Chris is too immature to have earnest sexual preference (see Is Chris asexual?, below.)
- Is he a furry?
- Yes. Chris had tweeted in 2018 that he is one. Traditionally he would state that he did not consider himself to be one, yet it was clear from an early period that he did enjoy porn of anthropomorphic characters, even drawing his own into his comics. He also identifies with several anthropomorphic avatars. Although he does not regularly wear fur-suits, he did once dress up as Chris-Chan Sonichu, the anthropomorphic form he takes on his comic series. He may find it easier to draw and relate to cartoon characters over humans, yet he does not participate in the wider furry community.
- Is he a pedophile?
- No, but people imply otherwise to troll him. One of the few kind things Mimms and Lucas said about Chris in a troll Q&A thread was that he probably wasn't a pedophile and that people are trying too hard with that. He has stated he would like to lower his state's legal age of consent to sixteen and created a sexualized 14 year old Sonichu character in the form of Zapina, but these actions are more likely due to a childish mindset and an inability to move past high school than latent pedophilia.
- Is Chris transgender?
- Yes. As of October 2019, Chris identifies as transgender. Before, he referred to himself as Intersex of Female Soul with Male Body, and a Tranny Cross-Dresser and as a lesbian. He called himself a "tomgirl" (a male equivalent to a tomboy), and somehow thought this was attractive to potential sweethearts. Since 2015, he began referring to himself as a "trans woman" and "Christine," and he even legally changed his name and sex in 2016. Chris prefers feminine pronouns, but the CWCki uses the masculine form for the sake of consistency. Well before 2011, when Chris first called himself a tomgirl, he had been known to wear miniskirts, bras, and panties. On multiple occasions, he had worn female clothing in public.
- Is Chris asexual?
- This is another hotly contested issue to which there is no clear answer. Some claim that Chris is not truly interested in sexual relations, but feels that sex is something which a "grown up" is required to do. Chris's desire to lose his virgin with rage status may have simply been an urge to undergo what he saw as a traditional rite of passage into adulthood. It is clear that Chris's sex drive was atypical even before beginning hormone replacement therapy in 2016, evidenced by the fact that he did not discover masturbation until he was sixteen and even as an adult only engaged in the activity twice a week. On the other hand, much of Chris's adult life has been spent in the pursuit of a sex partner and his comic characters are highly sexual. It is worth noting that a moderately common autistic symptom is difficulty or inability to be intimate with another person.
- What's the deal with Sonic, anyway?
- He has always liked family-friendly games in particular, and many years ago, won a Sega contest that allowed him to stock up on Sonic titles. For some reason, the Sonic the Hedgehog series appears to have certain qualities that attract autistics more than other game series.
- Where can I find the uncensored images from Sonichu #8?
- For those who may be curious, they are located here.
- Will he ever draw more Sonichu comics?
- Yes! Chris stopped drawing comics in February 2010; but in 2014 he took up creating custom drawings for eBay sale, including a nine-page work in November 2014 depicting a relationship between Mimi Rosechu and Robbee Sonichu, and began a continuation of Sonichu #11 in September 2015. As of 2019, he has reached Sonichu #16, but some earlier issues are unfinished.
- I want to e-mail Chris and pretend to be Megan/Jimmy Hill/Jesus/Michael Snyder. Can I have his e-mail?
- It's firstname.lastname@example.org, but Chris does not read e-mails from people he doesn't already know. Recently, however, his decrying of "internet trolls" in his most recent e-mail to Sega seems to note that he is finding time to use his e-mail account now, so you might have a scant chance of rattling him off there.
- What does he smell like?
- As of 19 October 2019, Emily), a variant of the homeless person stench (according to Robert Simmons V) or, as some field agents have reported, 'body odor masked with gallons of Axe'. The point is, Chris smells awful. . Historical answers include "rotten watermelons" (according to
- What's the deal with Chris's eyes?
- According to Chris, his eyes were originally blue but he got pink eye in his right eye during high school and medication for it turned it green. His eyes are only faintly different and definitely not to the degree that they're depicted in his comic form. A cursory examination of this image demonstrates that he has had heterochromia since at least elementary school. Additionally, it's fairly common for people with blue or green eyes to have one eye of a slightly different hue.
- What's the deal with the striped shirts?
- Many of Chris's shirts were bought by his mother from the Salvation Army and Goodwill. Following Chris's introduction to the world of Internet trolling, his wardrobe went through several iterations before eventually settling on its current tomgirl form.
- What's the deal with the yellow thing on the back of the medallion chain?
- It's a Wilson wrist warmer he wears because the chain irritates his skin, probably due to sensory defensiveness, a common autistic symptom.
- Does Chris drink or do drugs?
- Chris is firmly against smoking and drug abuse. For much of his life, he was equally strongly opposed to drinking as well, but a video of him drinking a salty-tasting Long Island Iced Tea turned up in 2009 and he has since softened his stance, saying he is a "social drinker". He has since been known to drink Budweiser, Kahlúa and vodka, but seems to drink only occasionally, or when encouraged by trolls. He also smoked marijuana with the Teen Troon Squad. He was legally required to abstain from any drugs or alcohol during after being placed on Virginia's Therapeutic Docket in late 2018 and early 2019.
- What's this about Jimmy Hill?
- Jimmy Hill was a trolling effort run by the Something Awful Sycophant Squad (S.A.S.S.), but disintegrated in November 2008 at the same time the board collapsed. It was supposed to make Chris believe someone was stealing his Sonichu character, since possible theft of Sonichu seems to be one of the few things that gets him worked up into a fury. Chris stopped believing in Jimmy Hill some time after when he noticed the page never updated. This is one of the very few recorded examples of Chris realizing that someone was a troll without them openly declaring it. Despite this, he still has a grudge against Jimmy Hill, leaving him in the final version of Sonichu #10 from December 2009.
- Of note, Jimmy Hill passed the "rights" to Sonichu in Europe to the TRUE and HONEST Christian Weston Chandler. Hill died in 2015.
- Why does Chris call his welfare check a "monthly tugboat"?
- The "tugboat" is one of Chris's CWC-isms; impenetrable mangled figures of speech that he either uses to avoid uncomfortable subjects or, in this case, because he thinks they are clever. "Tugboat" is derived from the phrase "Our ship has come in", referring to a fortuitous event. Whereas winning the lottery is like a large cruise ship coming in, for Chris, getting $1,000 a month for sitting on his ass is like a small boat—like a tugboat—coming in for him.
- Has he ever had a job at all?
- He worked for Wendy's a few months in 2001, but he was fired for unknown reasons. He briefly sold knives for the multi-level marketing company Cutco, which was his last true job (if you could call it that). He also occasionally does commissions for art and videos, but he has slowed down on that, even though his art and videos are the closest thing he has to a skill.
- Where does Chris currently publish new content?
- As of 2019, he is active on Facebook, Twitter, Patreon and YouTube. His original Web site and CWCipedia are dead.
- Where can I learn more about this guy?
- Well, right here at this fine wiki, of course. If you really want to induct yourself into the horrors of Chris, I would recommend starting with where it began for most of us: the Megan Saga and the release of the e-mail correspondence between the two. Other resources include:
And here is our introductory guide:
- Mumble #4
- Hooker incident
- Chris admits to Sarah May that he is slightly turned on by Rosechu, though he maintains he is not a furry.
- Kacey Call 23: "I don't even bother to open their e-mails. So I just expand on the e- on the sender's address and then add them to my block list."
- Mailbag #42
- E-mail from Chris posted in old PVCC thread #162