The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Cutco, officially known as Alcas during Chris's stint there, is a company that sells overpriced medium-quality knives. Chris was employed by Cutco from June to September 2003, and it remains the only employer Chris has ever had besides Wendy's.
Chris describes his background with Cutco in the Miyamoto Saga e-mails:
—Chris, clarifying that he is not emo
Cutco, under the guise of Vector Marketing, is a notorious borderline scam. While arguably not an outright scam, they will hire more or less anyone who is willing to pay $150 upfront for a "demo kit" and get people to buy overpriced knife sets on commission through leads (in other words, Chris was not going door to door). They target high schoolers and college students along with people with no real experience (such as autistic manchildren) for these "sales positions."
It is unknown if Chris was ever able to sell a knife set to any of his leads, as even people who aren't autistic, corpulent manchildren have trouble doing so. Chris touched back on the subject on his CWCipedia entry, noting that "[my status as an employee] may have gone longer if my boss had not left Charlottesville for good in August." Chris is oblivious to the fact that his "boss" pretty much took his money and skipped town. He later told Vanessa Hudgens that his boss "got replaced."
Chris took the Cutco job at a critical moment in his personal life, as he had realized several months earlier that he needed a girlfriend. He seems to have hoped that the job could help him with his sweetheart search; he remembered that it gave him the opportunity to "socialize." He believed that the job had allowed him to utilize his "good people/social skills," and he was disappointed that it "was ONLY a Summer gig." It was at this point, with a growing sense of desperation and urgency, that he made his first Attraction Sign, which stated that, among his other positive qualities, he was a "Natural salesperson."
- Chris put a Cutco outlet in CWCville Shopping Center.
- After Chris crushed his dildo on 6 February 2009, he used a pair of Cutco Super Shears to cut it into pieces.
- Chris used a Cutco knife to make his "Gay Trucker" denim top. We can assume from these two references that he may have a number of unsold Cutco knives in his possession.
- On Thanksgiving of 2016, Chris posted on Facebook that he used the Cutco "Spatula Spreader" to prepare his Thanksgiving dinner. It's worth noting that Cutco's "Spatula Spreader" costs almost $70 while other brands go for about $25. Chris states that he had his for "over a decade."
- Vanessa AIM Chat 3
- Mumble 7
- Kacey Call 2
- November 2016 Facebook posts#Happy Thanksgiving! Brought to you by Cutco
|The places of Christian Weston Chandler's life|
Chris's education: Greene County Primary School | James Madison University | Providence Middle School | Nathanael Greene Elementary School | Manchester High School | Piedmont Virginia Community College (not to be confused with Private Villa of Corrupted Citizens)
Other attraction locations: University of Virginia | Charlottesville Fashion Square (Abercrombie & Fitch | Chick-fil-A | Pac Sun | Starbucks) | Wal-Mart (McDonald's) | Target | The GAMe PLACe | Impulse Gay Social-Club | Fridays After Five
Extra-terrestrial locations: The Moon