The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Seinfeld is a well-written, creative, funny and intelligent show aimed at adults, which aired on NBC from 1988 to 1998 sitcom. Chris has stated on certain occasions that he likes the show, but much like his love for Monty Python, he likely understands a small amount of the jokes in the series.
Chris on Seinfeld
- 29 September 2009: Chris claims Clyde Cash, like Elaine Benes, does not exist.
- Mailbag 17: Chris thinks Seinfeld should play him if he ever gets a movie.
- One of Chris's My Little Ponys is described as "a stickler for a tickler"; this is taken from a Seinfeld parody that appeared on Family Guy
- Church audio: The Seinfeld episode "The Strike" emotionally prepared Chris for getting fake numbers from girls.
- Some Favored Comedians: Chris discusses how much he likes Seinfeld, hopes Seinfeld will respond to the video, and imagines a Seinfeld routine about him. He forgets that Seinfeld's stand-up usually includes jokes.
- Kacey Call 8: Chris identifies with George Costanza, but gets offended when Kacey calls him the "George Costanza of Sonichu". What similarity could he possibly have with a stocky, slow-witted, balding man?
|The List Of Males Chris Doesn't Hate|
VIII. ALL male acquaintances and friends, past and present:
XIII. Pornstars: Bailey Jay
|The List Of Males Chris Does Hate|