The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Chris on Seinfeld
- 29 September 2009: Chris claims Clyde Cash, like Elaine Benes, does not exist.
- Mailbag 17: Chris thinks Seinfeld should play him if he ever gets a movie.
- One of Chris's My Little Ponys is described as "a stickler for a tickler"; this is taken from a Seinfeld parody that appeared on Family Guy
- Church audio: The Seinfeld episode "The Strike" emotionally prepared Chris for getting fake numbers from girls.
- Some Favored Comedians: Chris discusses how much he likes Seinfeld, hopes Seinfeld will respond to the video, and imagines a Seinfeld routine about him. He forgets that Seinfeld's stand-up usually includes jokes.
- Kacey Call 8: Chris identifies with George Costanza, but gets offended when Kacey calls him the "George Costanza of Sonichu". What similarity could he possibly have with a stocky, slow-witted, balding man?
|The List Of Males Chris Doesn't Hate|
VIII. ALL male acquaintances and friends, past and present:
XIII. Pornstars: Bailey Jay
|The List Of Males Chris Does Hate|