PS3/How the PS3 is Hacked
So, bro, do you think he'll actually remove the mod? He took the easy way out. Can't identify shit.
holy shit! looks like I actually lose the bet after all! and i found the rat who tipped off chris. you're banned, bowlan135.
chris would have never discovered this page if you didn't tip him off because he's a lazy piece of shit.
now i promised to pay you canine. however, would you like to TRIPLE that money?
of course, he only removed a non-essential part of the ps3 and not the bug lol but whatever. i like this game, i won't lose any more money.
Do you think he'll do this? Well. Do you still wanna take me up?
but, everyone else, july 4th is still on, we'll get him banned from the psn this time. Clydec 04:50, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, Clyde, you're on. I'll take that bet. Canine 04:59, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- enjoy losing fuck face. he's a lazy piece of shit who probably got his dad to help him because he's a retarded. Clydec 05:02, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- C'mon. He's dumb but not that dumb. Like, fool Chris once, shame on us. Fool Chris twice, shame on him. Canine 05:03, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- Except Chris has been fooled, like, 4273 times by now. --T K 19 07:13, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- I figure chris can't figure out how to use wire clippers. or be allowed to handle them. shit, god damn. This really makes me sad. How much shit does Chris rely on his parents for? I mean, I bet he's not even allowed to touch the fuckin stove without being yelled at to not burn the house down Clydec 07:15, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- What do you think the odds are for him to not do anything about the bug? I would have said for any regular person there'd be a 99% chance of them cutting off the bug within a week after finding out about it and how it works. I'd bet that there's also 99% chance Chris won't actually bother with the bug until July 4th and lose his PSN for good.(Drlugae 19:16, 6 May 2010 (UTC))
- Chris won't do anything about it because he's a lazy sack of shit. --BreadGod 19:27, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
Look at it. A waste of money; however, every time we hack it, it amuses us. But that fat sack of shit has Sony giving him a blowjob every time he gets hacked.
A giant-ass waste of money. Every time I bother to look into it, it sickens me. He's spent over $4k on it.
PretendoZii@yahoo.com, I wonder what this is. I'll hack it on July 4th. Being patriotic and shit. See you guys there!
This mod is really simple to put in. All it took was a security torx wrench to break in. Even if it manages to get disconnected, it can broadcast the remaining information on it. Clydec
So basically, someone placed a bet with me for 100 bucks that Chris wouldn't do shit even if this information was public. Guess who's getting 100 bucks. He hasn't done shit. Clydec 01:53, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- How the fuck did you get physical access to his PS3 in the first place? Joe Da Moo 00:16, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- It happened a long time ago. A hispanic friend of mine. Clydec 01:13, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
how it was hacked in the first place
Simple... People know Clyde Cash... and they know of his awesomeness...
Got a cool story on how it happened, bro? --SEGA Hikaru 14:49, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
Dude, Really? That's an Antenna
I trolled around and found it. http://www.eeshops.com/ps3-wifi-antenna-tyco-19039281-w400-p-528.html --JenkinsJinkies 01:08, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
yeah, it's not really the mod lol Clydec 03:21, 5 May 2010 (UTC)