Talk:30 August 2009
Please keep discussion related to improving the article and not the content. Please see CWCki:NOTAFORUM for details.
HEY! Nice to see that I was at least mentioned! EDIT: "Nobody by the name of Ian lives here. So you mayas give up and quit your stupid game." does anyone know where I could send him stuff in mass amounts over and over? I know this is basically troll planning but... Any help would be apprectiated, thanks. --Spookycupcakes 05:05, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- There are many places on the internet a person can request a free mail-order catalog be sent to their (or any) address. Religious organizations are also big proponents of free literature by mail, as well as anyone in the business of selling time shares. For your shopping convenience these entities will often sell their direct mail lists to other businesses, as someone who orders a certain kind of product through the mail may be interested in other, similar products. Because of this factor mail addressed to "Ian Brandon Anderson" will probably arrive for a long time. The sick individual who did the things described above covered the mail order catalog angle fairly well, although the religious literature and time share angle wasn't covered quite as thoroughly as he would have liked. Also, casinos send out tons and tons of direct mail and have an unusually high response rate and are totally relentless with sending you a piece of mail every week or so if you give them your name. --Anaconda 10:30, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- It's ok, I did something better. I called the Green County Health Department at 8:00:02 am this morning. --Spookycupcakes 14:18, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- No man, I've been leaving him phone messages under "Bob Naivette", Looks like my iMacros efforts have failed, but my phone trolling hasn't!--Spookycupcakes 05:17, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- Well you know Chris has lied to us before. He could be just saying that so you'll stop. I mean if they are so inept that they can't rent a dumpster to clean out their pigsty they might be too stupid to even call USPS. Might want to continue just in case -Crow 17:28, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- Fair enough, It's no problem to me anyways, so I wouldn't be exhausting any energy over it. --Spookycupcakes 19:03, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- You do realize that they could just use the boxes to pile garbage into, and then throw out, right? I mean, they won't do it because they're fucking lazy, but it's still opening up new possibilities to them. --Brofose 16:14, 31 August 2009 (EST)
He's using the disorder exactly as it's portrayed in things using it as a joke (tv shows, comedians, movies, etc.). I'll bet he doesn't even understand that it's being done that way for comedic purposes, and that by no means is how split personality actually is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_personality <-- For if he keeps this act up any longer than this one video. Considering he steals everything else, I'd love to know where he picked this gem up from.
On a side note, I wonder if this is like his TMI approach to getting ED off his back? Maybe that making people think he's truly sick will get them to back off. LizardPie 05:43, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
No way in hell he has that disorder. I have someone in my family who has a shit ton of different personalities and they all sound way different from what Chris is doing (not to mention having different names and genders). Guess Chris was to homophobic to pretend to have a female personality.
- sign your shit--Spookycupcakes 06:23, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- He sounds a lot like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings movies. Only retarded this time and definitively faking. --Hayate666 12:27, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
- yea, I too think he's taking the TMI route. I mean he was extra careful to add in "All those years ago" so it's like a soap opera with low ratings trying to bring in some new viewers with a shitty, poorly written subplot.--Spookycupcakes 14:21, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
This actually could be one of his pathetic attempts to shift blame away from himself, like, "Yeah, I did some stupid shit, but it wasn't actually my fault; my other personality is the 'bad guy' here!". Notice how when he was "Christian," he spoke rationally, in a calmer voice, but while he was "Christopher," he was obnoxious and confrontational. He's clearly trying to make it seem like he's the "good guy" in all this, and all the bad things he did were actually done by his "other" personality and therefore out of his control (thus making them not his fault). Now, I'll admit that I might be giving him a bit too much credit, since that's actually a somewhat in-depth (maybe even clever) ploy, but I suppose it's still worth a mention. Ayvuir 00:37, 11 September 2009 (CEST)
Need some help
Sorry about this - I was trying to make a sub-section on what the video has (potentially) revealed about Chris's life and his psychological workings. Here's what I had - "This video could shed a bit of life on Chris's psyche and his life. His "Chris personality" claims that "he" visited a psychiatrist many years ago. Considering Chris's current attitude to psychiatrists, it can be assumed that he is either lying about this, or did not receive satisfactory care from the psychiatrist. While it is unknown if he has actually ever seen a psychiatrist (probably not), it is quite clear that he isn't really suffering from split personality disorder in this video, and if he is suffering for it, it's probably amongst the least of his psychological woes." Champthom deleted it, saying that "The points of interest was right direction, but wrong tone. Also, Chris could have very well seen a psychiatrist when he was a kid." Do you think I should try and fix it up and include it as a part of the article (if so, how should I write it? I should probably do it right this time), or do you all think that such a sub-section would be unnecessary? Dammerung
needs his own article.--Sonijew 21:50, 1 September 2009 (CEST)