From CWCki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Question - don't people often use this as a combination of Bob and Barb? If so, shouldn't it redirect to the page on Chris's parents (do we have one? I swore we do) to be more inclusive?--Champthom 07:50, 6 August 2011 (PDT)

  • I've always taken the term Borb to mean Chris's parents. If there isn't a page specifically dedicated to them as a single unit, we can always make Borb into a disambiguation page. ~ BrianBash 11:36, 6 August 2011 (PDT)