Talk:Piedmont Virginia Community College
Was it the PVCC graduation that Chris spazzed out?--UncleBastard 06:49, 31 March 2009 (CEST)
- No, that was definitely high school. --Champthom 22:49, 3 April 2009 (CEST)
- Just noticed that Chris's degree's say he graduated in 2006. Granted he was banned for a year, but wouldn't it then have taken 5 years to earn his associates degree, not 4? Just asking SargentPickles 15:00, 21 May 2010 (EST)
Add about how Chris "reacted in the most appropriate way" or whatever the hell he said. IMHO, sounds like Chris might have physically assaulted MLW or at least come close. --Champthom 14:12, 14 May 2009 (CEST)
- I reacted with my own attack that she had been asking for the whole time.
- I interpreted this as Chris splurging on the printer and putting more of his ads everywhere on campus. If it were near-physical I'd be amazed he didn't get permabanned or worse. Axe 10:01, 16 May 2009 (CEST)
-Chris is a dumbass all year, reads book-
CWC: O HAY I HAVE AUTIZM TOO
Prof: No, you don't. You're totally neurotypical
-Tard Rage- -Kicked-
About right, or does someone have the real story? I'm curious --Jump 05:17, 2 July 2009 (CEST)
Not a big thing, but I noticed that underneath his PVCC graduation gown, he's wearing his honor roll sash from high school, so I added it.WarOfTheBees 17:23, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Did he wear his high school cap & gown to his college graduation?
It appears that he's wearing a blue cap & gown compared to everyone who is wearing the traditional black gown. The tassel also appears to be from high school too. --Sparklemilhouse 14:54, 12 June 2011 (PDT)
- I just compared photos and yeah, seems so. BTW, are you generally allowed to wear a graduation gown from another school/college?
P.S. photos for comparison...
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/File:0712-CWCCollGrad3.jpg --Elliebytes 19:05, 12 June 2011 (PDT)
- After looking at this pic, you guys might be right. Damn, Chris is fucked up. --Champthom 07:12, 13 June 2011 (PDT)
Im not seeing where Piedmont Virginia Community College is laughed at by other instituions, in fact im finding praise for it in its role in the local community. Im not defending it, im just not a fan of false information. (kyweaver, Feb 14th 2011. 11:30 CT)
Confirmation of Vice President's list.
Unfortunately, it is true that Chris was awarded to Vice President's list in 2005 at PVCC. You can thank my temp job for finding that one out. However, he was on academic probation in Fall of 2001, Spring of 2002, Spring of 2003, --Sparklemilhouse 14:56, 12 June 2011 (PDT)
Oh, he also has no financial aid information dating back to all the years he went to PVCC.. I assume this means that his parents paid out of pocket for PVCC. --Sparklemilhouse 09:09, 23 June 2011 (PDT)