Talk:Rollin' and Trollin'
This talk page should only be a place to talk about improving the article. Discussion about this video can be done at PVCC
Not autistic and holding down a 40-hour work week? Good God, he had Optimus Prime with him in the last scene. Didn't really care to provide anything more than his word? About the only truthful thing he said in that video was, "Somebody needs to call Chris Hansen". Indeed. --Special 22:53, 17 July 2009 (CEST)
- This is great, assuming he is a troll he drained countless hours making the comic, convinced many, many people to go along with it, heavily researched the effects of autism and must have been planning it for literally years. So in other words, it would be epic. --Robotnik 23:34, 17 July 2009 (CEST)
- He's not a troll. Taking into consideration the emails, the tv segments from his childhood, the info we've received from contacting people who know / have known him IRL (Lucas, Mimms, Kelly), the contact with his parents, the whole lumberjack sequence and not to mention the JULAAY video (I'm sorry, no troll goes that far to make a point.)And let's not forget the medallion in public thing - he's even wearing it on his drivers licence photograph! as well as having that damn licence plate. Taking all that into consideration, I can't bring myself to beleive Chris is a troll and I find the amount of people who do beleive it to be surprisingly large. I figured only newfags if anyone at all would beleive this crap. --PoppyPink 02:41, 18 July 2009 (GMT)
- The current FAQ answer to the question "Is Chris a troll?" (mostly written by Champthom) is fine, but I believe Team CWCket put it best when (in an earlier revision) he wrote:
"If he's spent that much of his life preparing for an epic trolling to end all trollings, then the amount of time and effort he's put into it is incredible, and he's pissed away a vast number of opportunities in life for the sake of the trolling; in short, he'd end up being precisely as pathetic as he appears to be, just for different reasons." Llort 00:49, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- Don't take this too seriously. This is like an Andy Kaufman bit - if you take what Andy says at face value, you're missing out on the joke. --Champthom 01:20, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- Chris is just trying to stop the trolling by saying that he's actually a troll. Every troll victim on the internet resorts to it at some point. I'm actually surprised Chris put so much effort into this, but regardless no one will buy it and he'll soon be back in his bedroom making shit-quality videos with his PSeye. --Thorgnzorrg 01:21, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- But who encouraged and helped Chris make this video? If they're trolls, they're bad. But if they're white knights, they're even worse.Spaniard 02:34, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
Well, for those who were waiting for definitive evidence that he wears that tattoo sleeve, there it is. He probably thinks it's making him look badass, and therefore more to the form of a troll. --LizardPie 02:21, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- Wow, I will make a TRUE and HONEST confession that I was really skeptical that he actually wore those sleeves of fail. Oh, Chris... Sammy 02:55, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
COOL STORY BRO
Bravo to all the niggers that got him to do this, between the dressing like an escaped bondage slave and the shout-outs, this was goddamn hilarious. Chris trying to be normal > Chris inside with his PS3. Seriously, imagine how many people had a heart attack thinking Chris was actually trolling. --Jump 05:27, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- This is the start of something new and assuredly horrifying. How long do you think it'll take for him to blame something on his autism? Or for it to become plainly obvious he doesn't have a job? Ensign disposable 06:18, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- Considering that Chris has long blamed his autism for everything, and that it's long been obvious to everyone that he'll never hold a job again, I'm afraid your questions just don't compute. Llort 06:29, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- The thing is, Chris actually DRESSES like that now (except with a RED shirt). And uhhhh, Chris probably doesn't remember anything he said in the video. He'll be back like in 2 days saying WELL MY AUTISM... Clydec 07:54, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- And I wonder how Chris will react when he sees you no longer pretending to be dead? --Ritegroic 08:28, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
- Chris already knows Clyde isn't dead, hence why he never made any reaction videos to accusations of murdering him.--UncleBastard 09:59, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
The song played in the beginning is "Escape from the City". The song it belonged to was the first stage from Sonic Adventure 2, City Escape. We're being put through a tour of CWCVille and that's the first song that plays.
Someone please tell me they get the irony of this? Blazer 08:26, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
Did he dig up some meds? I'm not willing to bet my autism on it, but, just like everything else, it's possible...--Robotnik 08:58, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
The bar he talks about in the video is called 'Vivian's'. A quite clear nod to Vivian G. If not intentional, then it's very, very eerie.
The cameraman is most likely a white knight. I said in the video comments that the camera he was using is a samsung sc mx-20, a common youtube camera. He appears (from the reflection in the elevator) to be slender, he has sunglasses, and wears a beret or a baseball cap.
If anyone from the saga fits the description, please add to this. --Spookycupcakes needs to learn to sign their posts
- get out. --cogsdev/vedsgoc 03:29, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
- It's Clyde/Vivian. I've met him a few times at an Internet Cafe I go to sometimes. I wonder if Chris knows this is Clyde? --Juergen 10:44, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
- get out. Clydec 07:21, 20 July 2009 (CEST)
Are you banning people because they are asking too many questions about Clyde? I know you do it for the IRC channel, but not this. Juan.christian 01:08, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
The Real CWC??
So is this the TRUE Christian Weston Chandler in this video? That must mean that all along it's been Reldnahc Notsew Naitsirhc wearing the clown shirts, sending adult material to trolls on the internet, being gay, crapping himself etc! What a clever ruse! I wonder how CWC escaped the time void. Sammy 01:01, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
- Ask stupid questions and you'll get stupid answers.I promise.Spaniard 02:03, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
- Most people in the know already knew Chris has been a troll all along. They also knew there was no group called the Miscreants, it's just something Clyde made up. --Ritegroic 03:30, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
Not Trolling, Chris's New Look
Someone just left a comment on ED saying they spotted him in the exact same garb this afternoon (Saturday)...
I am a Charlottesville resident, and much to my surprise, I saw Chris wandering alone on the downtown mall. He was dressed in a ridiculous denim jacket and a red long sleeve shirt with sunglasses. He was also blasting Guns N' Roses from some shitty pocket stereo. He was just wandering up and down the street and stopping at various places. I think he was trying to attract wimminz with his new Rock 'n Roll look. The beard is growing in nicely. I apologize for not having pics.
So the stripy rugby shirt is out and his mid 90's tattoo sleeve rock band look is in to attract the YOUNG LADIES.
I've always wanted to see video of him in his natural habitat, untrolled, see what he does, I'd have given anything to see his piss stained jeans Mall days.--UncleBastard 03:53, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
So, it's like he's 15 now, only it took him until he was 27 to do it. I wonder if we'll have a corresponding HARDCORE 90's IMAGE COMICS style change in Sonichu, too? Ensign disposable 13:39, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
- The Sonichu comic isn't coming back. Ever. William Maize 00:51, 20 July 2009 (CEST)
- Sauce? It's going to come back. Give it a while, but Chrissy will either go back to the way he was (unlikely) or continue the 90's Douche-bag look and produce new, more-different-type-lulz. Or something like that.--Tregnier2795 07:49, 20 July 2009 (CEST)
Who the fuck filmed this? I can't imagine his parents would condone, much less participate in this sort of thing. Rocky has better things to do with her time, presumably. So who the heck filmed this?--Megaman 15:06, 24 July 2009 (CEST)
- Nevermind, I took like 5 minutes to figure it out myself--Megaman 15:12, 24 July 2009 (CEST)
So who is it?--Howsyourham 20:37, 30 July 2009 (CEST)
- Clyde. Who happens to be Vivian. Who happens to be Kim.
The annotated map is AWFUL...
...awfully GOOD. Seriously, whoever came up with it and those who contributed, good work. For the Billy Mays building, I'll see if I can get in touch with the cameraman or another C-Ville area troll to confirm the location. --Champthom 18:30, 31 August 2009 (CEST)
Comments for the trolls
He has some pretty strange stuff to say to them. Is he referring to their avatars on the PVCC forum? RachmaninovDESU 20:06, 16 December 2009 (CET)
- I just checked: He is in the case of Xanatos and the Velour Fog, but not with the other members. They may have changed their avatars. Should have checked right away...RachmaninovDESU 05:18, 22 December 2009 (CET)