- 1 CWCipedia direct links
- 2 PVCC
- 3 ParserFunction
- 4 Adminship
- 5 stuff
- 6 New Logo
- 7 Order of the Pickle
- 8 Ban the Fucker
- 9 Thanks
- 10 Template edits
- 11 lolwut
- 12 Domain name
- 13 Vidya
- 14 pvcc
- 15 emily's date audio
- 16 #sonichu alive?
- 17 Butt garments
- 18 Translation
- 19 PVCC
- 20 How do you find #sonichu?
- 21 PVCC activation
- 22 Fallout 3
- 23 You'll Never Guess What I Did
- 24 Say Cogs
- 25 HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- 26 Sigbot?
- 27 PVCC
- 28 PVCC
- 29 PVCC
- 30 PVCC reactivation?
- 31 Adminship
- 32 YOU. ARE. A. TROLL.
- 33 Future events such as these, will affect you in the future.
- 34 PVCC
- 35 Jerkop
- 36 Please give us a second chance.
Hey Cogs, I just realized that we can do that thing where you can directly link to a Wikipedia article like [[Wikipedia:Test|Pickle]] goes to the Wikipedia article on Pickles goes to Pickles. Do you think that MediaWiki would let you fiddle around so you could do the same thing with direct links to CWCipedia so like, [[CWCipedia:Sonichu|Sonichu]] could go to the article on CWCipedia article on Sonichu? I think since we're using CWCipedia as a source of information, it'd be in good style to directly link to it. --Champthom 13:54, 13 August 2009 (CEST)
Hay Cogs, I've tried a few times to request activation via IRC without much avail, but I was told asking via CWCiki might work. My PVCC name is also Thorgnzorrg. --Thorgnzorrg 15:04, 4 August 2009 (CEST)
Hey Cogs, since I'm a dumbass who can't get your tiddywiki to work, I'll just leave this here. In order to use the quote templates like from Wikipedia, you need some Extension called ParserFunctions and since you are the wiki's owner, that's something you have to do. Here's a thing explaining it:  --Champthom 11:40, 29 January 2009 (CET)
Can I be an admin plz? People keep leaving me questions and shit on my talk page, and the fact I have an unholy amount of time spent here that people think I run the place. As I don't want to keep redirecting them to you, can I just become an admin? thnx. --Champthom 04:36, 20 February 2009 (CET)
- Me too, Me and Champ do all the shit round here!!!--UncleBastard 23:25, 6 March 2009 (CET)
In recent changes since February, Category:Things Chris has has sex with and its talk page have needed deleting.
Also, so the creator of the chris-chan wiki is female? Seriously? It seems 100% of the people who trolled him were male. I mentioned this before on ED and I'll mention it again: I'm dissapointed by the lack of females trolling him. A girl needs to seduce him in person and then release a funnelgirl video where Chris-chan is the man under the toilet.
I'm not suggesting anyone in particular do it, but I'm just saying some female should do it. It's not completely all cruel either, as Chris-chan is getting some action from a woman, even if it's coprophilia. The only question remains of whether it should follow MFX Video's golden rule, "What goes down must come up." --Ritegroic 09:51, 5 March 2009 (CET)
- No women on Internet, etc. Seriously, the problem with any sort of female meeting Chris IRL is that Chris would probably rape them. Yes, he's a fat fuck but much like a dog in heat, he is controlled mostly by hormones which clouts any reason he may have and would most likely use his tard strength to "claim" what is "his." --Champthom 11:18, 5 March 2009 (CET)
- But you gotta admit, if it's put on video for the internet to see, then Chris raping a woman would be hillarious. I normally don't find rape funny at all. The only problem is if Chris goes to jail, no more lulz, so they'd have to meet in a Muslim country where their rape laws say it's the woman's fault for dressingly sluttily. --Ritegroic 22:52, 6 March 2009 (CET)
Love it! --Champthom 05:08, 16 March 2009 (CET)
Order of the Pickle
Since you founded the site, I figure that is good enough grounds. --Champthom 05:08, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- i don't understand... --cogsdev/vedsgoc 05:28, 17 March 2009 (CET)
Ban the Fucker
I'd do it myself if I was an admin but if you get here, you'll know what I'm talking about. Ban the motherfucker to fucking hell. --Champthom 16:46, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- ...what? who are you talking about? --cogsdev/vedsgoc 05:28, 17 March 2009 (CET)
- Gwarp. The fellow who vandalized the CWCki yesterday morning. But he's gone now, so no worries ^_^. --Champthom 16:26, 17 March 2009 (CET)
THIS IS THE BEST ST. PATTY'S DAY EVAR! --Champthom 16:26, 17 March 2009 (CET)
Cogs, while I think it was a good idea to edit the awards templates so editing the image size was easier to use, for some reason, now the templates show up with </pre></noinclude> at the end of each award template. I'm not sure what's causing it but since you changed it, perhaps you'd know better than I. --Champthom 04:12, 19 March 2009 (CET)
- fixed, i think. --cogsdev/vedsgoc 01:50, 21 March 2009 (CET)
did you fuck with my templates? William Maize 03:25, 20 March 2009 (CET)
I would like to donate towards a domain name for CWCiki. I'd register it myself, but I'm not sure if I would like to have it under my name. Fat Nigger 11:12, 14 April 2009 (CEST)
I know Wikipedia lets you upload videos. I know space is an issue but is there any way we can upload videos here? I just mean for some of the videos with HONEST content since they'd get deleted off YouTube and it's harder to find sites where you can just upload nude vidyas. --Champthom 05:19, 1 June 2009 (CEST)
- not sure if it's really a good idea to host them here but some way of hosting TRUE AND HONEST videos would be useful --cogsdev/vedsgoc 00:19, 5 June 2009 (CEST)
Hey Cogs i live in alone in a euro shithole and cwc is one of the few things in life i enjoy. Can someone actervate my acount on pvcc. its been like 4 days now. --[[User:Travin|08 June 2009
emily's date audio
... is gone. is there anywhere else it can be found?
I've finally managed to register for the whole IRC shit, and made it to the room. Now I can't find anyone. Is it still active?
- two things: sign your posts, and make sure you're on irc.rizon.net --cogsdev/vedsgoc 13:58, 24 June 2009 (CEST)
- huh, guess it's just GD being a fag. you could try reuploading it or something. --cogsdev/vedsgoc 13:32, 25 June 2009 (CEST)
- Tried that before and it didn't work D:. --Champthom 19:06, 25 June 2009 (CEST)
- tried saving it as a different format? --cogsdev/vedsgoc 21:19, 25 June 2009 (CEST)
Fixed, I think the image was too small to render in thumbnail. --Fuckingstupid 23:03, 26 July 2009 (CEST)
I know Chris made some shit in spanish because of some spanish classes. I'm spanish, so i can translate it if necessary. Anyways, i don't know if he wrote a lot in spanish...
Well, if someone needs a translation, i'm here. Good night.Spaniard 23:53, 18 July 2009 (CEST)
Yup, it was me, I signed up on the old forums as UncleKlunk for some reason, but i'd like to use this name really, so more people can recognise me. Thanks!--UncleBastard 03:42, 19 July 2009 (CEST)
- Heya, any development on the activation of my username on the forums at all? Thanks!--UncleBastard 20:35, 30 August 2009 (CEST)
How do you find #sonichu?
I've done the Nickserv things, and so I look up #sonichu, but all I get on a list of possible channels is #sonichugirls, which I believe is a LITTLE different than the target channel. PhantomPimpernel 03:10, 20 July 2009 (CEST)
- Try typing /join #sonichu --Champthom 05:08, 20 July 2009 (CEST)
Can I get my PVCC account activated please? Here are my contributions so far.
Please please please activate my account at pvcc. <3
- Can I have mine activated too? I have some srs business to discuss. LulzyLulzersson 13:59, 26 July 2009 (CEST)
Hey Cogs, know any good Fallout 3 mods?--Super Fighting Robot Megaman! 02:36, 27 July 2009 (CEST)
- the one called "Uninstall Fallout 3". the official DLC severely destabilizes the game, causing the game to randomly crash even without mods. this, combined with the frankly bizarre changes to how mods work(compared to oblivion), make getting mods to work too much trouble for too little reward. which is a shame because fallout 3 nexus has some cool mods that bring back fallout-style talking head conversations, fix game balance, bring back fallout 1+2 weapons, etc. if you are lucky and manage to get it all to work properly, fallout 3 nexus should have everything you need --cogsdev/vedsgoc 01:23, 28 July 2009 (CEST)
- Oh yeah, I've been there a few times, but couldn't find many mods that appealed to me. I do use GNR: More Where That Came From because I got tired of hearing the same eight songs over and over again. I like the mood that GNR sets, so it's great to have more songs in the same sort of "genre". --Super Fighting Robot Megaman! 01:33, 28 July 2009 (CEST)
You'll Never Guess What I Did
I locked myself out of my PVCC account. I was trying to switch my email adress I have there to another one of mine, and I got my account deactivated. To reactivate it, I'll have to get into my firstname.lastname@example.org adress. I tried to get into my email but I don't remember my password. Is there any way you can help me get back onto PVCC? I tried making a new account, but I haven't recieved anyting in my other email account.--Gourmetpickle 06:18, 4 August 2009 (CEST)
- i reactivated it. does it work? --cogsdev/vedsgoc 06:22, 4 August 2009 (CEST)
Yes. Thank you very much--Gourmetpickle 06:36, 4 August 2009 (CEST).
I signed up on PVCC a couple of days ago, and I haven't gotten the e-mail yet. Handle's banxtie, idk how to get on.--Howsyourham 21:21, 4 August 2009 (CEST)
I wish I knew about this sooner ;-;. --Champthom 06:32, 5 August 2009 (CEST)
Cogs, any way you can get a sig bot? They're those things like ED has where if a user doesn't sign their comments, it says something like "This comment was from [X] who was too much of a faggot to sign his posts. It's four fucking tildas" or something like that. Seems like a bit of a problem lately and it's a bit of a peeve because I wish I knew who was saying shit without having to look in the history of who put it. --Champthom 08:55, 6 August 2009 (CEST)
- i'll probably have to look into that --cogsdev/vedsgoc 23:08, 6 August 2009 (CEST)
I know you are busy with other things, but could you look into authorize me to PVCC? It's been 2 or 3 days since I registered and suddenly with the new influx of info I wish I could sort it out faster to document. Also forgot to mention, namehandle is the same: Bystander --Bystander 22:34, 9 August 2009 (CEST)
Cogsdev, I've would like to join PVCC and was instructed to seek you out. Do you think you could approve my application under Johnny_Atomica? I wasn't sure if this was a better way to go about contacting you about this, but I couldn't find your email... which makes sense all things considered. If you can contact me through here or my email in my application, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and the site is great. -Johnny
Hey Cogs, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. I was just wondering if my account could be reactivated on the PVCC? I'm under the name Toad. I suppose that someone was cleaning out the accounts again and mine got deactivated tonight. Thank you very much if you can reactivate it <3 --Toad 06:39, 17 August 2009 (CEST)
Oh hey, my account just got deactivated for some reason. baww. I've been a member since you guys were on the old forums too, so i'm a little butthurt about this. I know I was more of a lurker but damn I spent so much time on the forum. Anyway, my username was lolwat, and I tried to resign up under the handle abusedsandwich, either of those would be cool. plz lemme come back gaiz? ilu <3 --Abusedsandwich 07:01, 17 August 2009 (CEST)
Hey, if you think the site needs another admin, I'm open. We've had a recent spell of vandalism lately and the other admins haven't cleaned it all up. I've also been very busy with spell and grammar checking, as well as removal of red links, and I spend a lot of time here — I seem to be the only copy editor around, and I just caught a piece of pagemove vandalism that Champthom missed. Semicolon 04:38, 29 August 2009 (CEST)
- Hey, I've been here far longer than you semicolon. Also whats happening with the PVCC invite?--UncleBastard 04:30, 6 September 2009 (CEST)
YOU. ARE. A. TROLL.
This really wasn't from Chris. Odds are it was a vandal. Besides, don't you think Chris would say something if he discovered CWCki? --Champthom 00:24, 25 October 2009 (CEST)
I thank you for creating the CWCipedia, but I demand that you take this website down. To think I considered you a friend.--ChrisChanSonichu 06:18, 27 August 2009 (CEST)
- To THINK Christian Chandler would be tricked into thinking someone was actually his friend! Evang7 07:02, 27 August 2009 (CEST)
- you must really be running out of ideas, geneva. --cogsdev/vedsgoc 07:24, 27 August 2009 (CEST)
- Ever so shocking. -Valeforfayth 09:14, 23 September 2009 (CEST)
21 September 2009 -- (diff) (hist) N Sonichu Book 9 Videobooks; 18:07 . . (+134) . . ChrisChanSonichu (Talk | contribs).
Geneva: PWNED. -- Da Nuke 22:09, 23 September 2009 (CEST)
Future events such as these, will affect you in the future.
Cogsdev, I don't know where else to go, you seem to be the only reliable place where the word will get out quickly, so check it out:
I calle chris, I told him that I and 89% of the trolls are muslims, I talked to him as if he's already "found out" the trolls' "weakness". I told him that it's muslim law that if he rips up a qua'ran that muslims aren't allowed to discuss him, to talk to him, to see him or listen to him. I begged and cried for him not to do it, but he said, in heavy, heavy sarcasm: "Hm, gee, I guess I just have to think about it." and then he hung up. You can delete this, in fact I implore you do, but get the word out because this may be the end of chris. What do you think will happen if he rips up a qu'aran? I don't think muslims will be too happy about it. So yes, please, delete this if you must, but remember to get the word out, this isn't troll planning, it's future telling. Thanks for reading, god's speed. --Spookycupcakes 03:46, 1 September 2009 (CEST)
- chris is too lazy to find a qur'an to rip up, so he's safe. besides, anyone who tries to "help" him gets ignored, especially over the phone --cogsdev/vedsgoc 03:59, 6 September 2009 (CEST)
- The actual Qur'ans, are quite costly. It would depend on the quality. Most go for about $150+, and anything above $12 is too expensive for Chris unless it involves sex toys and PS3. --Valve
- Well a bunch of trolls have just sent Chris a shitload of Qurans so there's no dirth. I only paid $20 for the translation the Saudis put out. But yeah, Cogs is right, Chris isn't going to do shit. --Champthom 10:16, 23 September 2009 (CEST)
- Is Chris physically capable of ripping things up? If I recall the threat to Vivitheg....no. Valeforfayth 09:16, 23 September 2009 (CEST)
Hello, I've recently created an account "Valve24" under the PVCC board that requires activation. I read that asking an administrator was the best option. Oh and, this isnt a request for re-activation.
Thanks in advance.
Thank you so much for making me a Jerkop! I'll be a good little mind-controlled minion.
- Goes double for me. --Sonicow 20:27, 25 September 2009 (CEST)
Please give us a second chance.
Sorry for Phinny's behavior last night. He can get very emotional, especially when he's had a few.--Spazkid Strikes Back 18:39, 25 September 2009 (CEST)