I couldn't help but notice, as I (for some unknown reason) was looking at the Jiggliami talk page, that you mentioned you were a fan of super robot anime. So yes, hello fellow mecha fan! --Needlepants 06:30, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- And a hearty (hot-blooded) hello to you, too! Yes, I am a fan of them and here's hoping Chris doesn't find them and butcher them! I've already lost Gundam and the Power Rangers to him! --Blazer 04:51, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
- The key with CWC butchering something you like is to, uh, not let it get to you? XD So what series do you like, out of curiosity? (Some of my favorites are Getter Robo, Gurren Lagann, RahXephon and Eva... quite an odd mix, isn't it? ...oh, and The Big O!) --Needlepants 21:02, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
- Ha! I've done that plenty (Though I still can't look at Fanta without...). Anway, the series I like include Getter Robo (mostly the more recent OVAs), GaoGaiGar, the MazinKaiser OVAs and Nadesico. Probably a few others, I just don't remember ATM --Blazer 21:06, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
- GaoGaiGar was an awesome show, even if I never finished it. It was sorta like the saturday morning cartoon I wished I had when I was a kid (but there was Beast Wars). Never could get into Mazinkaiser.
- Chris makes the "Wanna Fanta" commericals take on a whole new, horrifying-yet-hilarious light. --Needlepants 04:38, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
|“||Just a guy from Virginia who's enjoyed watching the ever-continuing spiral of Chris-chan... even though he continues making an embarrassment of my home state.||”|
Now you know how I feel about Michelle Bachmann... --CWCAttack 04:45, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yeeikes! XD But, yeah, it's sad when you know someone's in the same place you live in and yet, you can't do anything about 'em! --Blazer 04:51, 10 January 2010 (UTC)
- I know what you mean. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person here sharing a state with the horror that is Chris! --SnorlaXBOX 05:44, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
Chris and exile
I wonder if the FAs know anything about the group? One of them certainly heard about Wallflower--enough to know that she had some sort of mental handicap. What kind of people are in it, are they all like Chris and Wallflower? Would they be people with common sense? But yeah, you're right--Chris is trying to sneak in updates and he's been trying to do this ever since his voice actor rant. He's very sneaky for a fat manchild--he knows how to follow his agreements word-for-word, and it's been obvious since the end of Febuary.--MoarLurk 22:57, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
- It's possible they just might. How much, though, is left up in the air. As for being sneaky for a fat manchild, I have no disagreements there. He certainly knows how to get around, that's for damn sure!--Blazer 23:11, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
Chris and the Gal-Pal Page
You've got it right. It explains his eruption of hatred--that damn slanderous CWCki took ANOTHER Gal-Pal from him. As someone said before "Chris is one big conditioned reaction".--MoarLurk 05:09, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
I totally agree that the old ways don't work so well anymore. In fact, Sydney was supposed to be this new style of just-skirting-the-friendzone type of troll; I wasn't looking to be the next BlueSpike, all I wanted was to dangle some china so I could get him to restart the mailbag. Notice how I told him to slow down? Sydney was going to eventually find out about the CWCki, but she was going to dismiss it all as lies (see references to 'I don't care about the past/old relationships/etc'). She had a backstory, an interesting life... And Chris either didn't read it or didn't care to remember anything at all, even after prompting. He ignored me for days at a time whenever I got chatty with him (especially when I told him to 'slow down'), because his growing desperation just means he wants to get 'direct2sex' as fast as humanly possible and some chatty, friendly, slightly-standoffish woman won't put out for him in *days*, so he's not interested.
Note that this is no change from the pre-2010 Chris; Chris ONLY wants sex, but now he just can't be bothered talking to a girl and expects sex to come first. He does not want to wait... I agree with the picture thing however. Sending a sexy pic was too much, but with a previous troll persona (Sandy) I made a hook profile with a normal, non-supermodel picture and he flat out ignored me. I'm not sure it'll work. I had to crank up the sexiness because he was ignoring me otherwise. In short- good in theory, in practice... It'd be difficult to pull off.--Ronichu 10:04, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, that does make sense. And by the sounds of it, he might devolve into thinking everyone who doesn't put out the second they meet as a troll just because of that. That does suck, though, that Chris seems uninterested in normal and would rather take the super-sexy one.
Then again, it's Chris.--Blazer 10:46, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
- You gotta remember, he called Kacey fat to her face when he first met her. In Chris's mind, he is a perfect super-hunk. Why would he settle for anything less? The Wallflower thing was simply that she was someone who, at the very least, was both A) A real woman and B) tolerated his smelly arse for at least a few minutes. He would do anyone at this stage, but lately he's only been responding to hot girls online; offline is another story. --Ronichu 12:11, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
I find it strange that both you and the guy pretending to be Megan were outed on the same day. That makes me think someone might be scanning Chris's emails for him. Sweethearts aren't going to work at the moment(though we shouldn't scrap them altogether), so let's use our other trolling style. Y'know, the one that doesn't depend on Chris beliving a lie? The "MY MOTHER DOES NOT HAVE AIDS, I AM ALIVE AND NOT IAN BRANDON SOMETHING, SONICHU IS STRAIGHT!" style where he knows that we're trolls, but that doesn't change anything.--MoarLurk 18:59, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
OMG please finish high school before attempting to add anything to the wiki again. Apparently grammar learnin' was not your strong point.. maybe you should take some night classes because your hillbilly antics don't seem that funny to us city folk...
- Kay--Blazer 06:12, 9 March 2012 (PST)
- yeah "kay" all you want, its still not proper English to say "make an embarrassment of my home state" its improper usage. Chris IS AN embarrassment to your home state, he doesn't MAKE AN embarrassment OF your home state. I will be watching and correcting your poor English and improper grammar, do me a favor and stop trying to help.slimz - ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 07:13, 9 March 2012 (PST)