- History of CWCki (starting with the original)
- Creation of CWCki and its relevance
Does he know about this wiki?
Simple question: does he know that there is a whole Wiki about his antics? - TheRapingDog
- He's been told by white knights but apparently he doesn't know. --Champthom 20:47, 15 June 2009 (CEST)
- Guess when he heard "CWCki" he assumed that they were talking about his Cwcipedia. - Aldrasio
- The Wallflower just now told him about it. --AdderCress 09:42, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Good Lord, someone went to the trouble of vandalizing it despite the fact it's several months old and no one uses it. --Champthom 08:45, 14 October 2009 (CEST)
- who cares, all the useful information has been moved over here anyway. since the wiki software it runs on wasn't meant to deal with vandalism, i'll just delete it. i have an archive of it anyway, i think. --cogsdev/vedsgoc 10:12, 14 October 2009 (CEST)
- Yeah, at first I was like save it for old time sakes but the old CWCki has outlived its purpose and not to mention it's not worth keeping it around with vandalism and shit. --Champthom 10:14, 14 October 2009 (CEST)
- Hey guys, do you think that we need a Forum for our little Wiki?--UJ1A1985 04:09, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Is Chris reading the Cwcki?
I believe Chris or (more likely) his mysterious helper is reading the cwcki and giving heads up on trolling, what people think of him and his videos, etc. I think this is because the only places I've spoken about Sandy as a troll is here on the Cwcki. I don't think Chris has any other leads apart from here about her, so he either read the wiki or one of his helpers did. I was also specifically abused by one of the page-blankers which leads me to believe Chris is getting info first or second hand from the Cwciki. Thoughts? Ronichu 01:32, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- If Chris or his people are getting info from CWCki then obviously we shouldn't put up sensitive information relevant to whatever new trolling schemes we have on here. That said we arn't a trolling organization to begin with. If Chris or his people really did want a heads up on trolling then they would want to go to PVCC or maybe Krapple. Even then, that's just organized trolling. Most major trolling comes from people working independently. I don't seem to recall anything about Liquid or Jack having to answer to us. I say that from now on we keep any of our own trolling plans to ourselves, and then all they've got is a site full of information about why Chris sucks. Not very useful to them unless they are deluded enough to think they can change Chris. --Edward 01:52, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- What specific thing did you say about Sandy and what page blanker targeted you? Speaking of which, can we see if the IPs of the page blankers are from around Ruckersville?--MoarLurk 02:16, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- In the Hook article discussion page I pretty much spilled the beans about everything. I forget if the Hook article was one of he ones blanked. There's also full transcriptions of Simon and Sandy's calls/YouTube videos on my userpage, which included some discussion on the trolling. The page blanker was I’m_just_here_to_hold_your_hand_when_you_die_(and_to_show_you_around_imaginary_places); he replied to my 'Fuck my life' post out of the blue with:
- Yes, I quite agree. Fuck your life. Nighty night, friends.
This really doesn't seem like Chris' typing style, so I suspect it to be his helper. Ronichu 02:33, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- It MAY be possible that Chris simply blocked her because he knows she's underage and therefore not a potential Crystal maker. I still think he has a friend reading the Cwcki. Ronichu 02:43, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
no more internal server errors
RIP 500 Internal Server Error joke. Also, I believe the article is as complete as it can be. Remove template? -- Clyde 18:16, 4 November 2010 (PDT)
Need references by Chris
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
--Anonymax 01:00, 28 September 2011 (PDT)