Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just be sure to check out the guidelines first.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
Signing message posts
Please remember to sign all your talk page messages. You can do this in one of two ways:
- Typing 4 tildes (~~~~): Depending on where your computer are from, the tilde key is usually in the top left of the keyboard (American) or to the left of the Enter key (British, Australian).
- For Mac users and others: If you're on a Mac or can't find the tilde key, press the Signature button above the edit box (). It adds the tildes for you.
In both cases, the tildes are automatically transformed in to a text signature with a date and time stamp beside it when you save the page. You can preview what your signature will look like by selecting "Show preview" when adding a message to a page. You can customise your signature with user preferences. Please do not use signatures on pages that are not talk pages.