Current ☀ Archive1
It's from there's something about mary, the fat retard who searches for his baseball in front of a high school. --Dankechu 03:58, 29 January 2011 (PST)
Fuck you --Dankechu 04:36, 30 January 2011 (PST)
- 1 wtf
- 2 Hey buddy
- 3 Dudleystephen
- 4 Captions
- 5 the newly leaked Kacey call
- 6 Just a quick question
- 7 RE: Sign Posts
- 8 the beavis and butthead thing
- 9 Get with me
- 10 Hey
- 11 Freecell old boy
- 12 Hey (again)
- 13 Thanks bro
- 14 Freecell, I choose you!
- 15 Yo mang
- 16 Youdonttellmewhattodo
- 17 Contact me
- 18 Screenshot works I hope...
- 19 Not to be a nuisance, but...
- 20 Deletion
- 21 Thanks for the quick reply
- 22 Dude
- 23 Work is vanishing again.
- 24 hey man, I can you please bring my page back up?
- 25 I haz a sad...
- 26 Mighty fine work, Lou
- 27 Yo
- 28 it's over 9000
- 29 The forums
- 30 Signing your comments
- 31 sorry
- 32 Please acknowledge what you have said.
- 33 been a long time
- 34 Removing an Account
- 35 Hi!
- 36 CWCisSupremeLord here
- 37 About the Edit to my User page
- 38 CWCKI Forum Account Problem
- 39 Forums are offline
- 40 mail
- 41 Zeng1383
you need to calm the fuck down and find something else to do with your time. CWCki - serious business. --Delabonte 02:32, 6 February 2011 (PST)
You seem to really care a lot about banning people. Does this make you feel powerful? Does it give you a rush? Just wonderin'. RachmaninovDESU 05:54, 8 February 2011 (PST)
- Just wonderin' but do you even LOOK at who he bans? It's usually for the best because it's normally someone who vandalized stuff or was being a totally jackass. Sorry if I'm butting into an issue I'm not suppose to be a part of, but this is just how I see it. --4Macie 06:20, 8 February 2011 (PST)
- This is not about who he bans, it's more the spergy satisfaction he seems to get out of it. RachmaninovDESU 06:23, 8 February 2011 (PST)
- Now, I'm not criticizing your work or anything, I know you do shit that no one else wants to do, but let me put it this way: your overall style comes over as banhappy. It might be that because I've only read certain posts by you my opinion is somehow colored, or something, but I guess having a 300 word text on your userpage about exactly who you're going to ban isn't helping for one. RachmaninovDESU 09:55, 8 February 2011 (PST)
- To me you're still the Hitler of CwCki admins. Go enjoy your thousand year reich. RachmaninovDESU 10:40, 10 February 2011 (PST)
- You and Megan should get together, so that you can spend more time on hanky panky and less time on BANNING PEOPLE! RachmaninovDESU 15:04, 10 February 2011 (PST)
This guy just joined and is advertising a workout product on his userpage. Just giving you a heads-up.--trombonista 21:21, 16 February 2011 (PST)
- Well, that's somewhat embarrassing. I guess I need to learn not to do this when I just wake up. Thelieisacake 03:27, 17 February 2011 (PST)
Nice work on the captions, Abuelita finally got around to adding them. Keep up the good work.--Champthom 14:42, 17 February 2011 (PST)
thanks dude--CorinaLives 08:25, 23 February 2011 (PST)
the newly leaked Kacey call
The call I posted a transcript of is real, but I appreciate your doubts, it means you're doing your job. This is mainly here because I wanted to make sure that I had down the format. Way back when, this phone call (before Kacey and CWC first met) and another (after Kacey and CWC) were leaked on /cwc/. This was a long time ago and I was just waiting for them to leak so I wrote up the transcripts. To tell the truth, they both seem to be long lost someplace on my main computer, but luckily they're still on another one I use frequently. Its been far too long and I was looking for someone to help leak them on the wiki, that person is you I guess, because I'm not sure the best way to integrate these 2 calls. Sometime tomorrow I'll get the calls up on line and the transcript to the second call, if you want, you can move them where they need to go. FourPLUStwo 23:00, 28 February 2011 (PST)
Just a quick question
I noticed something. When I'm logged in the userbox subcategories are there, but when I'm not logged in there not there. Is there a reason for this? Its not a big deal, but I just want to make sure the subcategories are viewable to all users, and not just me.Theiselybros 13:17, 3 March 2011 (PST)
RE: Sign Posts
I had already figured out how to do so. Thanks --Diavna ----- email@example.com 14:07, 6 March 2011 (PST)
the beavis and butthead thing
Well I kinda understand that, but from what I've seen around the site, a lot of articles make, what can mostly just be called specualtion, about Chris' psyche, in regards to different situations and elements of his life. Just thought I was doing the same thing. --NeoShadow 13:58, 18 April 2011 (PDT)
- Well, maybe the CWCki should have like a template thing that says WARNING: This section contains heavy speculation that hasn't really been confirmed to be true or something like that. I mean, let's say Chris is really done. He finally crashed into slumber for the last time. Then what? I mean, if all the CWCki does is archive only the facts of what we know, then that's a goal that can be easily reached and then what? the CWCki stays unchanged until someone finally stops paying for the domain? Speculation on Chris and why he does the things he does is what drives the CWC community, so I doubt that eliminating speculation from the biggest CWC related site would be a good idea. Then again, I guess I could just write my own speculation things on pages under my own userpage. i dunno. just think about it. glad i could help. --NeoShadow 04:40, 19 April 2011 (PDT)
- The CWCki doesn't have a template like that because if we allowed unchecked speculation the servers wouldn't be able to handle the strain or something. Not to mention the article quality would drop. Putting speculation on your own userpage is a terrible idea and an excelent way to piss people off, by the way. That's how Offshore got started, people started sperging on their userpages and it gave the CWCki latency issues. There is a difference between sperging and offering acceptable speculation, look at what was left in the Beavis and Butthead article and use that as a good example. --MoarLurk
- Not Trying to barge in, but I think the Speculation Warning would be a fantastic idea. --Ctahu 19:00, 19 April 2011 (PDT)
Get with me
My contact info is on my user page, it's nothing bad, just have an idea to bounce off you.--Champthom 20:21, 22 April 2011 (PDT)
Thanks for cleaning up the rewrites. Also the welcome message. I added in some references. Hope it's a bit better now. --Obligatory 10:41, 6 May 2011 (PDT)
Freecell old boy
I have an exciting proposition for you. I understand you're busy but get back to me when you get a chance.--Champthom 05:26, 11 May 2011 (PDT)
Obligatory here. (I'm retarded with passwords). I saw the awful state of the scattered articles about the clusterfuck of retconned characters in Sonichu 10 and tried to merge them into a single page. This is my attempt here. Before I post anything I'd like you to look over it and make sure it's appropriate first, and feel free to edit it or put in tags if you feel references are needed anywhere. I'd like it to be in perfect condition before I put the page up. --Old meme 09:16, 13 May 2011 (PDT)
Sure do. The merged page is a combination of the Basement Rosechus page, Chaotic Combo (Asperchu) and Mitch Sonichu. I've only really removed stuff which was just a repeat of stuff already in the page, or else shit jokes and irreleveant information. I removed a section about fan works based on the Asper-Combo for instance, because that's all stupid bullshit, and a few random jabs at Chris made for no reason. I think the main meat of the articles are still there, but I might have missed some things. I added a lot of my own material as well, a lot of it being rewritten versions of things in the original articles. Check it all out and send me a message back if you think it's alright and after you've made any changes you feel are appropriate. Sorry I won't be on again for a while. I'm only on here two or three days a week, so you may have to wait a bit for me to respond again. Thanks again man. --Old meme 13:08, 13 May 2011 (PDT)
Hey, thanks for checking it over and everything. I just updated the image of Mitch and I added another image to put the quote that was in paranthesis (sorry if that's mispelt). Now everything's done I'm gonna ask Champ to have a look at it. Cya soon. --Old meme 08:12, 17 May 2011 (PDT)
How do I do that????????
For picking up the slack with the revisions, I thought I got all of them but I missed a few. Thanks man.--Champthom 01:45, 26 May 2011 (PDT)
Its Armageddon, I forgot to sign my post... I use mediawiki so much I shouldn't though New user 21:36, 27 May 2011 (PDT)
== About the PSN comment ==
I dont have any proof, it may have happened a few days ago, but I was only informed of the PSN comment change today, chris had not signed in for 6 days before today, so I don't assume he could have made the change then. I have no proof, feel free to remove the post if you wish to do so, do you know where the video of the day went? Someone must have removed it or something.
Oh sorry, but yes, I have no proof on the exact date of the psn change, but he hadnt been on for 6 days before, so I assumed it was that day.
Ps2crazed 15:27, 7 June 2011 (PDT)
Freecell, I choose you!
I rewrote the Samurai Pizza Bots article here as a merging of it and the articles on both Prower and Armoraxe. I thought I'd want to show it to you again to make sure it's all up to scratch before I bother Champ about submitting it. You think you can work your magic on this one too? Oh, and if you happen to notice that the images of Crackder, Punislav and the S.A.V.s are missing from the gallery of plagiarism, you don't need to add those back in. I intentionally took those out because I plan to make an equivalent article for the quote unquote "evil" transformers too. And yes, I do have no life. --Old meme 15:11, 21 June 2011 (PDT)
- And now the article for the evil robots is done too. That felt a lot faster than the first one. It's a merging of Decepti-Clone, Crackder and Jerkop Punislav and is located here. On the off chance you don't die of boredom, message me once you've made your corrections. Thanks in advance for this man. Very much appreciated. --Old meme 19:37, 21 June 2011 (PDT)
- 'KAY MAN. --Old meme 03:49, 22 June 2011 (PDT)
Hit me up on AIM, I'll be on in the evenings the rest of the week.--Champthom 05:51, 14 July 2011 (PDT)
This guy's been blanking pages. Ban his ass.--trombonista 20:10, 17 July 2011 (PDT)
I would say that this could be Chris, but I don't think he has computer access. He can access the internet via the PS3, though.--others > ;0; ;0; ;0; ^-^ < Rena-kun (me) 20:21, 17 July 2011 (PDT)
- This has been happening alot recently. I'm still not a pro at wiki, so how does one undo a revision, other than copying and pasting EVERYTHING that used to be there? I'm on cwcki alot so I can help out if I see it happening Theiselybros 09:21, 18 July 2011 (PDT)
- I had to fix some of the ones this guy vandalized. You just go to the revision history and click the (undo) at the end of this revision in the list. CompyRex 14:29, 18 July 2011 (PDT)
- I think you have to be an admin to do that.--others > ;0; ;0; ;0; ^-^ < Rena-kun (me) 13:12, 18 July 2011 (PDT)
We need to speak. I'll be free tomorrow (26 July) from 7:30 a.m. - noon or after 8 p.m. EST. --Champthom 09:06, 25 July 2011 (PDT)
Screenshot works I hope...
I did it...I think.  The "title" is really long and weird, hope you can change it if necessary because I have no idea how.... Feel free to censor anything that needs to be censored. --4Macie 20:15, 10 August 2011 (PDT)
Not to be a nuisance, but...
How did you get music to play on your userpage?--ThatPianoGuy 15:00, 13 August 2011 (PDT)
I believe this
needs to be burnt at the stake. --IwegalBadnik 17:38, 22 August 2011 (PDT)
- Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it because the image isn't "vandalism" per se. I'm sure Champ will oblige when he sees it. Freecell (t/c) 17:43, 22 August 2011 (PDT)
Thanks for the quick reply
I appreciate your fast reply, and welcoming to the cwc wiki! I might not be able to contribute a whole lot, as i'm typing from an ipod touch and it's a nightmare to correct typos or do much of anything, but i'll try to use any constructive ideas to help out.
Martymoinklers 18:43, 31 August 2011 (PDT)
If someone pulls shit like Hitlar did, you can reasonably ban them, albeit for a short period of time. Just don't abuse it, because frankly I don't feel like monitoring stupid shit like that.--Champthom 04:53, 3 September 2011 (PDT)
Work is vanishing again.
I did a good few hours transcripting Kacey call 14 and for some reason It logged me out and when I pressed save it told me that only users, admins and chris (lol) could edit this page and it deleted all my work again (why the fuck does it do that anyway?) I tryed pressing back which brought me back to the edit screen which still had all my work deleted...
Is the anyway I can retrieve my work? Im guessing no, but just in case... -HitIar "wunderbar!" 08:40, 4 September 2011 (PDT)
hey man, I can you please bring my page back up?
Id like to be put under trolls. so people know I hate that fat bastard chris. I know i fucked up badly on it, can you correct it...im kinda busy working on ways to keep him off the web.
edit: oh...thanks man!
I haz a sad...
You deleted my comment. Sad face. :( - LORDCOCKWORTHINGTON
Edit: Thank you sir, I shall do that from now on. LORDCOCKWORTHINGTON 16:01, 15 October 2011 (PDT)
Mighty fine work, Lou
I saw what you did with the Sonic the Hedgehog page, Christ almighty, that was a mess before you fixed it. Keep up the good work.--Champthom 04:44, 22 October 2011 (PDT)
- I don't do as much as I used to, but when I come across articles like that one I just can't help myself. Freecell (t/c) 09:36, 22 October 2011 (PDT)
Hi, been following Chris since '08 but decided I wanted to help out.
Can you point me in the direction of anything that needs doing?
I'd do some editing but I'm kinda new to all this and don't want to shit up any pages.
User:Ulterior 04:10 28 Oct 2011
it's over 9000
meow comeon thats not vandalism, it was a page siting references to the very popular meme "It's over 9000" i saw that it had occurred a few times and wanted that fact documented.
Kinda hoping that the theme would catch on and we future interactions moew chris would keep it in mind. until over 9000 was actually over 9000 meow. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Slimz (talk • contribs)
I think I might have deleted you on accident, I was fiddling around with making lists of users but I think I deleted you in the process. In any case, if you can't log back in, sign up again and I'll make you an admin again. --Champthom 05:45, 20 November 2011 (PST)
Signing your comments
Dude, you gotta sign your comments, it's four tildas (~) in a row, no idea what's going on with this "unsigned comment" bullshit. I expect more from jerkops man, you're totally killing me here.--Champthom 08:59, 29 November 2011 (PST)
I was lerking and it looked legit --HeticBrangs 00:00, 30 January 2012 (PST)
what I said about Kendrick james kingrey being a troll is not bullshit though, i only stated he tried to say that he was as great as clyde cash but instead just a casual troll who wanted to cause damage to chris and become anonymous. Im currently finding more info on him
Please acknowledge what you have said.
"On a similar note, leaving things open for the reader to interpret is important. That's why articles don't outright insult Chris, even when he's clearly wrong. It may just be me, but I feel that calling 'her' "twisted" or using words like "interrogating" is biased, even if it is correct. So that's why I did that."
- I'd say this one does. I've tried to fix up the Fail article a couple times now. Not every article lives up to expectations. Maybe that I wasn't able to fix the Fail article makes me guilty of tu quoque, but I don't think that the existence of a bad article justifies the behavior that made it bad in the first place. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Freecell (talk • contribs) 12:01, 3 March 2012 (PST)
been a long time
Ok so i was ban months ago from the message board. and then i tried a few times to get around the ban, and i was re-ban. I could have spoofed my IP and done it again but i decided to behave. I have been a contributor here on the wiki for a while now and i would love to be able to post on the boards again. is it possible that you or champ could lift that ban?slimz - ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 09:58, 16 May 2012 (PDT)(look i even signed my post)
- I guess you should ask Champ. I'm not the guy who banned you, after all. Sorry about the delayed reply, I was studying for an exam. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Freecell (talk • contribs) 05:01, 17 May 2012 (PDT)
- No. Besides, you started your own message board, isn't that good enough for you? --Champthom 04:54, 18 May 2012 (PDT)
- i abandon that months ago. slimz - ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 11:32, 21 May 2012 (PDT)
- Still here editing and behaving nicely, would still like legitimate access to the message boards restored. have not attempted to get past the bans (though my IP address has changed since then and it would not be difficult)slimz - ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 07:57, 7 August 2012 (PDT)
- i abandon that months ago. slimz - ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 11:32, 21 May 2012 (PDT)
Removing an Account
Hey. I'm not sure who to go to to help out with this but I'd like to have all my User contributions rolled back and purged from whatever records you keep. Whether this means permanently banning me or otherwise, I'm not worried. See, I'm over the Sonichu thing and kind of don't want my username associated with it. It's somewhat embarrassing. (Is it possible to just change my username so in that it appears in the history of the wiki as somebody else? I'm convinced there's bots and shit to do this, but I don't know). Nullity 23:58, 18 May 2012 (PDT)
- I'm effectively just a regular user who can ban vandals. I honestly wouldn't know anything about that. I'd imagine Anonymax could get a bot to change all your talk page posts to say something else, and your account could be deleted, but I can't do either of those things. I'm sure Champ or Anonymax would be able to help more. Sorry that all I can do is redirect you. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Freecell (talk • contribs) 01:35, 19 May 2012 (PDT)
- Heyo, I looked into this but I'm afraid there's not much I can do. I've tried asking Cogs to install a Rename user extension but she's concerned that adding more extensions to MediaWiki will make it less stable (which is why he used to go down all the time). Best I can do for you is delete your user page. If it's any consolation, you have a pretty generic user name and googling it mostly comes up with the definition of "Nullity" which is an actual term. I totally sympathize with you, I've thought about getting my username changed but like I said, not much we can do. --Champthom 06:13, 20 May 2012 (PDT)
- Hey Champ. If you could remove my user pages that'd be great. I'd hold back on banning me on the off chance that Cogs changes his mind, though. Thanks
I agree with the revisions you made to my edits and would like to say thanks. Concerning the BlueSpike page however, I changed it because when it said that his voice is a "particularly unconvincing falsetto" it implied that he had a masculine voice that sounded especially absurd when trying to impersonate a female. He has a very boyish voice that sounds effeminate even taking into account he was only 13 at the time. I agree that I was to verbose in getting that point across, so I'm going to simply remove the word "particularly". --CWCisSupremeLord 16:29, 3 July 2012 (PDT)
About the Edit to my User page
It's fine. Thanks for reverting the edit. --KataclysmKat 1:38, 13 July 2012 (Central)
CWCKI Forum Account Problem
My account is Mittlizer, but it won't let me change my password to log in (I forgot my password, haven't logged on in a while due to work) and it says that both emails I use are bogus, but I'm sure I used one of them to log on, anything you can do to help me? --Lylelash 21:32, 12 September 2012 (PDT)
Forums are offline
It looks like something bad might have happened to them.CompyRex 18:12, 6 November 2012 (PST)
I emailed you.
We've got another spammer, and this time, it's in French.trombonista 18:14, 30 January 2013 (PST)