The Priority Listing is designed to aid CWCki editors in determining how best to focus their time and efforts in helping CWCki thrive. This is, of course, only a guideline of suggested activities. Editors are by all means encouraged to contribute in any TRUE and HONEST fashion.
Things that are top priority
- Transcribe media in need of transcription.
- Make sure video pages have video infoboxes.
- Get new media as it comes in and upload it to CWCki.
- Find needed citations.
- Incorporate new media into existing pages.
Things that always need to be done
- Work on completing Template:Christory entries with historical occurences that happened on that day.
- Format IRC chats into a cleaner format.
- Likewise, incorporate new information Chris reveals into existing article.
- Make Requested Templates.
- Contribute to Operation Categorization/make sure everything is categorized.
- Archive the following:
- Add related pages sections to articles that can use them. This stimulates our visitors into further browsing.
- Keep images under 150 kb.
- Fix broken links.
- Fix spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Add to these articles.
Things that are nice to do but not urgent
- Make sure that every article has the article-name repeated in bold text, and then clarified, in the article's first sentence.
- Make some of the requested pages.
- Archive all e-mail contacts.
- Complete incomplete articles.
- Make these pages.
- Get images for articles that could use images (such is through the Artist Commune).
- Create templates to make stuff look cool.