Talk:Feelings of the election results
There's a lot of autism to break down here:
- Chris constructs this video as a skit. (Forgets to remove his outtakes at the beginning)
- Chris doesn't understand 5th Amendment
- Chris hopes Donald Trump (70) will die of old age before assuming office. (Males die before women)
- Shakes head (as if he realizes the point he just made was stupid--or remembers that he is male--dissatisfied with outtake?)
- Fixes Shirt (and begins new outtake--inexplicably)
- Chris believes his vote counted because Hillary Clinton won the electoral votes of Virginia
- Chris briefly admits he responded "distraughtly" to election results--still doesn't admit he acted inappropriately.
- Begs his audience to pray for Donald Trump's death--then dance on his grave.
- Chris is aware of the riots and admits that he would have participated in them--but gives no explanation for why he didn't (we know why)
- Chris considers it patriotic to wish death upon the democratically elected leader of the United States.
- Chris uses legos to depict Mike Pence hanging Donald Trump (the video skips--Chris remembered to edit THIS outtake)
- Chris is silent for almost 10 seconds (Probably wondering whether is lego will actually be caught by the noose this time)
- Marge Simpson arrests Mike Pence.
- among all the other jerkops that abuse their badge like crackers
- Video skips and Chris holds a backwards sign--(does he think it relieves him of wrongdoing, or does he believe it becomes an incantation?)
Yep. This video is just full of insanity. But, at least Chris said Jerkops again. [Inappropriate laughter.] But, still, Jesus Christ. I wonder if Chris even realizes the consequences of making such a death threat, especially since he made TWO in the past week. --Windows OS (talk) 01:17, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
This has been said a lot but I wonder if Chris is aware that if Trump IS assassinated, Mike Pence will likely be in his place, and his views are even worse than Trump's. And I say this as a semi-libtard. --FromtheWordsofBR (talk) 01:26, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
- Amazingly, I think Chris is aware of this fact--which explains why he's praying for Trump to die by Pence's hand. Trump would be dead and Pence would be in prison--he probably assumes Hillary is next in line xD--Galilean (talk) 01:44, 14 November 2016 (UTC)
Ah. But either way it's not something one should do regardless of how they feel about the president. Already linked to it in the article but I found this. --FromtheWordsofBR (talk) 01:35, 14 November 2016 (UTC)