Is anyone going to make Youtube vids of these like the Kacey-related phone calls? Glorious Tentacularity 13:31, 21 November 2009 (CET)
- I transcribed one of them. They're pretty awful to listen to. It's much better to just read a transcription than actually listen to it. --Beat 17:49, 21 November 2009 (CET)
- I thought about trying it, but there would be tons of editing involved. I don't think making youtube vids would make any difference, though, as they can be easily downloaded.--AdderCress 01:59, 30 November 2009 (CET)
Can we organize who's going to transcribe what? It seems like it'll be easier if we divide up the work so that everyone is transcribing something different at the same time. Unfortunately, I can't get most of the file extensions on this computer, but I'll be able to help with transcription a lot once I get my laptop fixed. --fabrosi 21:17, 17 December 2009 (CET)
- I'm working on three.--Beat 20:03, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
- Which are not claimed by anyone? I looked through them to see which needed done but some are partially finished and so forth. I'm willing to help out on whichever need it. BubblegumPinkButler 22:34, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
- Someone give me one of these fuckers and I will fucking transcribe the shit out of it, for great justice. Preferably one nobody is working on so I can do a little every other day or so. Just write on my user page which one needs doing and I will transcribe to the extreme. Ronichu 06:30, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
I'm trying to standardise all the summaries across CWCki. I've started at Mumble, as it's March Mumble Madness, but I think we should set some guidelines up for how to summarise, as every summary I've come across is completely different.
- No quotes, unless defining of a moment in Christory - "HE KNOWS CLYDE CASH", "I'll break you dead" "RAAAAAGH", that sort of thing.
- Minimise the 'he said' 'she said', summarise, not transcribe.
- Timings - not all of them have them. Keep or delete?
Anything I've missed? --YawningSquirtleRedux 19:05, 17 March 2010 (UTC)