From the original CWCki
What can be made of this:
"HOLY SHIT SPOILER ALERT CLYDE CASH AND VIVIAN G ARE THE SAME PERSON
Vivian Gee/Clyde Cash are two identities of a mysterious figure in Alaska who has been trolling CWC since at least August 2007 when the /v/ board of 4chan first found him. No one is sure of the true identity behind the legends, but one thing is certain: He/She is clearly insane as a result of such a lengthy tour of duty as the one he/she has put themselves through. Evidence of this is his/her recent inability to speak/type softly, much like BILLY MAYS! But we still love him/her regardless. "
--Anonymous 11:36, 16 February 2009 (CET)
- Maybe all the other trolls, and Chris are all one and the same person, and we're all trolling YOU! (No srsly, way to go claiming something without any citation ^^) RachmaninovDESU 20:22, 26 February 2009 (CET)
- That was actually cuntpasted from the original CWCki. Anyway, here's the sauce.  --Anonymous 02:26, 27 February 2009 (CET)
- Yeah, but that's a wiki that anyone can edit... RachmaninovDESU 11:00, 27 February 2009 (CET)
- True. Still, an interesting conclusion for that writer to come to nonetheless... --Anonymous 13:30, 2 March 2009 (CET)
- Why don't we just get rid of the old CWCki? It's a waste of space, and attracts a lot of vandals due to being open. There may be so me copypasta that's linked to on there, but we could easily just add that to the real cwcki. --Whoreos n' Milf 18:18, 12 October 2009 (CEST)
- Vivian and Clyde have the worst relationship I could possibly image. Even worse than Kacey and Chris. Clydec 06:38, 15 November 2009 (CET)
The e-mails are great but I think they can really belong in their own article, I think they detract from the article about Vivian Gee. --Champthom 21:28, 29 May 2009 (CEST)
- I...created a TIME PARADOXXXXXXXXXXXX DON'T MESS WITH THE PICTURES YOU'LL CHANGE THE FUT Clydec 18:16, 11 July 2009 (CEST)
- Clyde is silly. Seriously, if Vivian was so concerned about time paradoxes, she'd remove them from her DeviantArt page, now wouldn't she? --Champthom 18:17, 11 July 2009 (CEST)
Should we post stuff like that?
As in: recent edits here explaining the situation? Isn't Chris watching CWCki? --Sonijew 18:45, 4 October 2009 (CEST)
- I don't think so, but I could be wrong. We're pretty sure he knows Cogs has other sites, but I don't think he knows *what* they are. However, (as much as I hate to overestimate Chris's intelligence) there evidence is out there if he does some digging through his logs. I would highly recommend relocating non-CWCkipedia stuff elsewhere. --Whoreos n' Milf 18:07, 12 October 2009 (CEST)
So she's going to be gone for a month? Hm. Any idea where she's going?
(If we don't hear from her in a month, should we send Link?) - larrykoopa13 3:52, 4 October 2009 (CST)
- She's back (YAY!!!). Griffintown 19:42, 23 October 2009 (CEST)
- That was quick. (Too bad, Link. No bombing dodongos for you.) - larrykoopa13 4:11, 35 October 2009 (CST)
So, vivian redirects to this article, but when I search vivian, I get a list of mentions? I though Wiki's were supposed to favor pages over lists, even if it is a redirect page. I'm pretty sure most people navigate using the search function rather than the address bar, even when they know the page title. --Whoreos n' Milf 18:18, 12 October 2009 (CEST)
Vivian Gee's Videos and channel?
So does anybody have some of her videos saved somewhere to post here on the CWCki?
Contact Vivian Gee?
I need to contact Vivian Gee at some point, I'm working on an unironic, unparodied remake of Sonichu's first comic through SFM, just to see what'll happen, and I could use help finding voices for the dubbing.