||Americunt: This user is an Americunt and refuses to use unnecessary vowels. Uncle Sam would be proud!
This user is taking it Easy. He/She has followed Chris-Chan's movements, but hasn't contributed to the trolling efforts.
||Misses Old Chris|
This user misses Chris's old shenanigans, and never wanted it to get this depressing.
This user is white and finds Chris's race relations embarrassing.
This user analyzes Chris's psyche WAAAY too much and should just accept that Chris is insane.
This user would edit the CWCki, but is too busy browsing TV Tropes.
Welcome to my user page!
I am Superspongebobbros: connoisseur of garbage (which is one reason I started following Chris in the first place), Sonichu lore specialist, and master of pointless trivia. I make edits, but then again, a lot of people here make edits so it's not very surprising.
Things I have done
Things I plan to do/Things I am working on
- Work on some of the more recently made pages.
- Transcribe some more of Chris's tweets from September 2018-ish.
- Work on the pages for other Sonichu characters.
- Finish rewriting Chris and stress.
- Update the Sonichu chronology page.
- Redirect links to Sonichu pages from the CWCipedia to here.
- Rewrite the Blanca Weiss article.
- Create summaries for many of the Chonology by month articles.
My history with Chris-Chan
When you cover yourself in oil but can't fly.
I can't remember what was the first time I heard of Chris-Chan or Sonichu, but I was at least aware of Sonichu by 2016. However, in 2018 this would change. First, I was exposed to the world of Chris at large from the Know Your Meme page on Chris some time around 2018 (the most recent thing they have on that article is Chris's Patreon announcement, and in fact it would only be until I saw a picture of a tweet by Chris about Ted Bundy in January 2019 that I learned about Chris's entanglement with the Idea Guys). Later, I watched Fredrick Knudsen's video on Chris, and even visited the Encyclopedia Dramatica page on Chris. Later on, by early 2019 I had a concept for a series of "repaints" of various 3D Sonic games with Sonichu replacing Sonic and Chris replacing Dr. Eggman, among other things (they never went anywhere). Eventually, I discovered the CWCki, and I never looked back since. I lurked on the site until 22 July 2020, when the CWCki performed its regular "open account creation to everyone for a brief moment." In the midst of all the spambots, I was one of the few TRUE and HONEST people who managed to create an account.
There are multiple reasons why I am so fascinated with Chris and the Sonichu comic. The primary reason is because I feel that Sonichu embodies the zeitgeist of internet fandom culture during the 2000s. This was a period of time where there were little expectations for the quality of anything uploaded to the world wide web- people could create almost anything they wanted. Nowadays, there are a set of standards that people expect content to reach, with anything that doesn't meet someone's expectations being seen as bad or cringey. And while I can't deny that the increase in expectation is a good thing, I feel like the days of fan content made by inexperienced people are long gone. Another reason why Sonichu is so interesting to me is because it is not only unprofessional to a fault, but it is so entwined with its author. Throughout the 15 years Sonichu has existed, it has proudly displayed the author's, his desires, his conflicts, his prejudices, his worldview, and his dreams. Simply put, Sonichu is not "a work made by Christian Weston Chandler," Sonichu is Christian Weston Chandler.
- Once, soon after I discovered the CWCki and became fascinated with Chris, I wrote a letter asking him to make an issue of Sonichu involving Pmurt and a character I liked. I last updated it in November, and ultimately never sent it since I realized that this made me look like a ween and that trying to have a normal conversation with Chris is impossible nowadays. It also contained questions for Chris, some of which I put in the "Questions for Chris" section below.
- Chris's coping mechanism of body swapping is just him crashing into slumber so hard he no-clips out of his own body and into someone else.
- Chris's art skills have gotten better since the 2000s, though that's only when comparing how he draws Electric Hedgehog Pokémon between then and now. He still sucks at drawing people.
- Megan was surprisingly a good fit for Chris since, like him, she also had an interest in drawing Pokémon as Sonic OCs.
- Chris predicted KonoSuba since both Sonichu and KonoSuba feature characters with names related to water that are slow-in-the-mind.
- The only good thing about Sonichu #13 is the implication that Monika was turned into an Electric Hedgehog Pokémon.
- I am enough of a weeb to tell what art was traced in Fistofthesonichu.JPG. Both of the sources for Chris and Sonichu come from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Specifically, Chris's appearance was traced from an image of Jotaro Kujo featured on the cover of volume 16 of the manga, while Sonichu's appearance was traced from an image of Jotaro's stand, Star Platinum, from the cover of volume 21.
- Additionally, I managed to figure out that in that one image of Mimms, he is holding volume 13 of the manga, with the book opened to a page in chapter 119 (in the middle of Jotaro's fight against Kakyoin.)
- My favorite Chris video is CHRIS!!! CHANDLER!!!.
- The CWCipedia Mailbag was a mistake on everyone's part.
- I am waiting for the moment when Chris incorporates Sonic.EXE into his lore. (trust me, it will happen eventually)
- If there was a fighting game based on Sonichu, I'd play it.
- At long last, two legends meet.
My Questions for Chris
These are questions I have for Chris. Every now and then I'll post on on the CWC Questions Depository page in the hopes that Chris will answer it. Questions in bold are ones that I have posted to the page and are pending Chris's answer.
- Is the Sonichu medallion that you gave to Blanca the same as the original medallion, or was it modified or remade between 2000-2008?
- Besides BNA and Cells at Work, what other anime have you watched during the pandemic?
- Will you resume Sonichu #16?
- What would you consider to be the best and worst issues of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic?
- A lot of people have theorized that Chris's Colossal Chan form is based on the Super Saiyan 4 transformation from Dragon Ball GT. Is this true, or was something else the inspiration for Colossal Chan?
- What happened to Flame the Sunbird after Sonichu #3?
- Of the three initial villains in Sonichu #13 (Kuromi, Akan, and Monika), Monika is the only one whose fate hasn't been revealed, so what happened to her?
- Is the Ian Brandon Anderson from Sonichu #13 the same as IBAChandler from Sonichu #9?
- Why was the comic version of Liquid Chris named IBAChandler?
- Is IBAChandler from Sonichu #9 the same as Ian Brandon Anderson from Sonichu #13?
- Why did you use the name Ian Brandon Anderson for a character from Sonichu #13?
- What are the songs contained in Christian's Favorite Hits 2?
- Which Electric Hedgehog Pokemon are kept in S-chu Balls?
- What are your thoughts on Kanye West running for president in the 2020 election?
- What is the origin and meaning of "Ha-Taque" in the name for Reldnahc's Sonichu form?
- Why is Reldnahc's version of the Curse-ye-ha-me-ha named the "Quee-fee-mae-mo-bo-bo?"
- Do you still play the Soulcalibur games, and if so, what custom content, if any, have you made for it?
- Related to the previous question: do you still play the Super Smash Bros. games, and if so, what custom characters, if any, have you made for it?
- A long time ago, you livestreamed yourself working on Sonichu #11, and then again for Sonichu #12-9. Is there a chance that you will do something like this again in the future?
- When creating your doxing list, how did you discover OneyNG, Psychicpebbles, and Matt Watson?
- Back in 2017, you posted a tweet about how you watched Behind the Meme's video on 7 Grand Dad. What are your thoughts on the meme's source, Vinesauce?
- What issue of the comic are you the least proud of making?
- What inspired the Christian and the Hedgehog Boys music project?
- How old are Sonichu and Rosechu's children?
- Where did the “Chris-Chan” nickname come from?
- Will any of the villains from previous issues of Sonichu reappear in any future issues?
- Since you now own an Xbox One, what is your current opinion on the Xbox brand in general?
- Some have theorized that one reason you like Meg Griffin from Family Guy so much is because she shares her first name with Megan Schroeder. Is this true, and if not, than what draws you to her?
- Beyond Super Smash Bros. and Soulcalibur, what are your opinions on some of the other fighting games you have played?
- In May of 2018, you stated that you were a furry. How did you come to that conclusion?
Other Cool Things
This will happen one day, just wait.
Sandbox for rewriting articles about Sonichu.
Sandbox for transcripts.
Sandbox for rewriting other articles.
A summary of the events of Chris's Sonic Boom Protests
Quote of the Day
"LIFE IS PAIN, I HATE-" - Jerma, 2017