User talk:Clockwork Hydra
Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just be sure to check out the guidelines first.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
CrassCrab 19:48, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
I reverted your edits to the 2010 article. All you did was add in some unfunny jokes, that's not really very constructive. Next time if you want to add a joke to an article, make sure you spend a few hours on it first, adding relevant information, spell checking or whatever, then, if you come up with a very good pun, you can add it to the, like you'd put a cherry on a cake. If you're just adding mediocre jokes to articles you haven't even worked on you're not really contributing. Ok? RachmaninovDESU 12:49, 27 September 2010 (PDT)
Sorry about that. To be honest, the reason why I put those comments up was because of how that face in the January picture (Chris shows his opinion on Asperchu) looked quite retarded, to put it that way. I also didn't know that the reunion might well have been arranged, so that's why I put something along the lines of "He hopes". But I'll know next time. Clockwork Hydra 14:10, 28 September 2011
Don't take my comment to heavy man. Sometimes I sperg out on the CWCki and start telling off newer editors just to lengthen my e-peen. I'm drunk now. I'm usually much nicer when I'm drunk. Don't feel to bad ok, but just don't make too many jokes because then everybody wants to make jokes and it turns into ED. I'm not against jokes im just drunk. RachmaninovDESU 07:03, 28 September 2010 (PDT)
Can't edit anymore?
Hey, I've noticed that for some reason, I can't edit stuff anymore. If I've done something to remove my rights to edit, could someone explain to me what it was, and when I'll get my right to edit back again? Thanks. --Clockwork Hydra 13:13, 8 February 2013 (PST)