User talk:T K 19
Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just be sure to check out the guidelines first.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
As a pro tip, just ask an admin or a jerkop to move a page. The problem with doing the sort of work around like you did is that you lose the entire edit history of a page like that, and that's not a good thing. You're not the first person to do this, so don't feel bad, but just something you should know. --Champthom 10:20, 2 December 2009 (CET)
JESUS CHRIST CHAMP ISN'T IT LIKE 4 AM WHERE YOU ARE Clydec 10:23, 2 December 2009 (CET)
Yo, can you help me out
- I added a picture. Howzat? Too tired to do anything else tonight.--T K 19 09:03, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for that! --Mikhail Faulken 09:04, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
"No it shouldn't"
I dont get that. What do you mean?
In case you dont get what I am talking about,