Talk:9 February 2010
Someone saved the CWCipedia, right?
It would be nice to be able to refer back to the crazy crap Chris wrote there.--Beat 16:07, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Ironic. Just a few days before It was locked I had considered copying the website. I decided against it though because I never thought it would be necessary. I now wish that I had gone ahead with it.--Edward 16:11, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Clyde should have. If not, I'LL STRANGLE THAT CLYDE CASH. --Champthom 17:22, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
It seems that Evan got his "Punch the untouchable, see the invisible" wish. Who thinks Chris got the "destroy the undestroyable" line from an email?--MoarLurk 18:05, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
"If I could go back to before November 2007, I would of never few- viewed that damned ED page, and I would have never had to deal with you damned dirty trolls."
Wow. This is one of the only times Chris has expressed any sort of shame or regret. --BreadGod 18:25, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Every time he makes a video I grow more and more convinced that Fragile X is the source of his autism. RIP Cwcikipedia. How will we ever find out if he really believes in Santa now? :'( --DirtyCrappedBriefs 19:05, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Hm, he turns more into a Pseudo Dictator each day. MightyJoeStalin 20:57, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
True dat. You can just imagine what the world would be like if Chris got whatever he wanted. Sonichu 10 looks like a good window into that possibliity. We can assume that he'd become a violent super powered terrorist and kill people for making fun of him. He would probably carry out that homosexual holocaust, one way or another. He'd spend all the money on benefits for his personal friends, and its a safe bet that he would take away our freedom of thought if he could. He would also undoubtedly use his power to force himself onto a woman. We havn't seen it in Sonichu yet, but i'll bet you anything that Chris has had fantasies about Allison Amber before. --Edward 22:09, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
I actually find him similar to the ever fun loving Nicolae Ceausescu of Romania, maybe it's just my soviet bloc addled mind. ((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Ceau%C5%9Fescu)) Maybe i'm doing Nicolae a disservice by saying this though. MightyJoeStalin 23:10, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Come on. Chris is the mind of an eight-year-old stuck inside the bloated, diseased, shambling body of a man. If anyone, he'd be Idi Amin. --DirtyCrappedBriefs 00:00, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
Aye yeah good old Idi went through my mind too, can't beat a bit of ol' Idi. To quote Garrigan in The Last King of Scotland; "You're a child, and thats what makes you so fucking scary."MightyJoeStalin 00:10, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
So he veiws the loss of his precious website as being worse thal all the hilarious shit bluespike put him through? EDIT whoops forgot to sign--Wintermute 05:36, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- Every minor trial that Chris encounters is infinitely worse than anything that has happened in the past. - Liquid! 23:08, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- See, Chris enjoys a very rare benefit from his current state of mind; Due to his ever encompassing insanity and stupidity, he cannot remember anything unless he is reminded of it. He probably only mentioned ED because he read back his comic and saw him destroying 4cent, and was reminded of it. And at the beggining of January CWCipedia was taken down for copyright. Evan says he will do the same and Chris still acts all smug and thinks nothing bad could happen, as if the whole coca cola thing never happened. So thats my theory: Chris thinks this is the worst trolling of him ever because he can't even remember his other trolls.
- That isn't actually far off the mark there. His autism means that he does actually forget (well, to a certain extent) everything that has come before- making him effectively troll-proof, as any troll who wants to really, REALLY get him needs to harass constantly. Even Liquid failed, and we all remember the high lulz factor at play there.
It's scary to think he'll never truly be trolled. YawningSquirtleRedux 18:03, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
well atleast untill someone makes him off himself wich, mark my words will happen eventually --Wintermute 05:35, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Life has always trolled him before, it's trolling him now, and I don't see it stopping in the future. He will always be trolled, he just won't realize it unless we remind him--notice how the ED page we all ignore nowadays STILL pisses him off two and a half years later. He's still made if we call him Ian Brandon Anderson. Honestly, trolling of Chris should focus on reminding him of his past failures instead of creating new ones. Rub salt in his old wounds instead of creating or unearthing new ones.--MoarLurk 05:59, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- Though really, this has its upsides. If he can't remember his old trollings, then its a safe bet that all trollings from here on he will regard as the worst ever. No matter how mild it actually is, everything that happens to him is the worst thing anyone could possibly do. Its like hes in a constant state of unbearable pain, even when hes barely being touched. And to me, that seems like a marvelous and wonderful thing.--Edward 17:05, 12 February 2010 (UTC)