I got your message Champ, I guess I need to find a better excuse to RRAAAARLL. --Megaman 12:06, 10 May 2009 (CEST)
I might try and edit this into a full article. Wish me luck, gentlemen. --Blunderscore 17:11, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Good luck. I'll take a bash at it as well, once you're through --YawningSquirtleRedux 17:15, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, I tried my best (with the few sources there are). Basically I just elaborated on select parts. Unless the big guy reveals anything more about his babysitter, this article will forever remain a stub. --Blunderscore 17:24, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Well it's a small article, which isn't necessarily bad. I think we should try to remind ourselves that just because it's small doesn't mean it doesn't warrant an article. Stubs should more or less be articles that are only a sentence long and there to get the ball holding.
- Hasn't Chris mentioned the babysitter more than once? We need to list every instance Chris has mentioned her in any media that's available.--Champthom 17:18, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
Would it be more appropriate to rename this page "Roach" or something similar? It seems odd to me to refer to her as the Abusive babysitter when we know at least part of her actual name. --Obligatory 11:04, 6 May 2011 (PDT)
- I'd say no, because the page isn't really about her, but Chris's distorted perception of what happened. (Who remembers anything from when they were 1 1/2 anyway?) Her name is just a part of the story, not the story itself. Perhaps a redirect? Smokedaddy 13:44, 6 May 2011 (PDT)