my suggestions: stick in chris's psn name. some trolls still don't know it despite it being obvious as fuck.
put a running total of how much money he's wasted. that'll piss people off and get us more members.
uhmmmmm, i dunno what else. -- Clyde 02:00, 21 December 2010 (PST)
This really needs to be wikified. If we can't link to articles on the CWCki, then link to Wikipedia articles.--Champthom 10:57, 21 December 2010 (PST)
- Also times really should be EST, so people have an idea at what hours, ungodly or otherwise, Chris is on PSN. --Champthom 18:03, 21 December 2010 (PST)
on the PSN friends list you can type a short message above your name, i don't know the word for it, but chris's is currently "I No Socialize Online"... heh -Acousticvirgin 14:27, 24 January 2011 (PST)
I don't mean to be a pain, but is the amount of money Chris is spending on the PSNTracker being changed? I've noticed that sometimes there will be a "Chris spent this much time to get this item (or something similar)" and then a ($$$) is added in to show how much this item or game cost him...but I haven't noticed the actually Spending Count change... Just thought I'd bring it to people's attention. --4Macie 21:49, 2 February 2011 (PST)
I'll try to update this every Tuesday and Thursday Dillon627 05:43, 24 February 2011 (PST)
Get rid of it
It's not even no longer updated, for a long time now. --Sonijew is back 05:52, 29 April 2011 (PDT)
- I agree but Clyde is all like "NO, THE PSN TRACKER IS IMPORTANT, CHRIS WILL LOOK AT IT" and that's why it's here. In theory, he could come back soon and do shit, which will be documented. --Champthom 05:48, 16 May 2011 (PDT)
- If Chris comes back he'll see the tomgirl quote and the "I am Christina" image and leave before even noticing the PSN Tracker.
- i'll update it whenever i see him online, i could add what time he was spotted too if anyone cares, but i'd have to figure out the difference between time zones and that's a lot of work Acousticvirgin 16:18, 16 May 2011 (PDT)
- his new profile message is "Stop Messaging Me." ..first time i've seen him online in months Acousticvirgin 14:28, 8 August 2011 (PDT)
Can someone please elaborate the methodology of how we arrive at the total Chris has spent on the PSN? If we're assuming that he buys only new games, that makes us looks like jackasses because we know Chris does buy used games. If no one can explain the methodology of how they arrived at the total, I will delete the line about the money spent because it shouldn't be there unless we have a guaranteed way of confirming how Chris pays for his games. This affects our integrity and we shouldn't give Chris any doubt about the CWCki's accuracy.--Champthom 04:53, 29 August 2011 (PDT)
- When I counted the money when I did it (it's been changed since then I think), I used only the amounts we had listed here on the CWCki (PSN games, any games listed with a price (via ebay), if a game was listed with no price, I looked up what that game is typically sold at as "used" assuming that's what he'd buy it as). Though I did not take into consideration money he'd have gotten back by selling things, either on ebay or via a store. I also did not include things via store credit or gift card, nor did I take into account monthly payments to things he uses regularly unless it was specified that he's had it for so long and it costs so much a day/month/year. So like the page said...the Money Spent is extremely conservative. Though maybe I need to do it again because by ALL money...I really mean all money. This included the "love dolls" costs (and I only counted one each because I actually don't know how many he's had...), so I didn't just count money he's spent on games.... When I think about it...I didn't include all the money he could have possibly spent on a lot of things because we don't know exactly how much... Like going to fast food places, clothes (the new make-up stuff for example), and I'm sure he's bought a lot of shit we don't even know about. I also didn't take into account his $2000+ dollars in debt at all... Again..Very Very conservative numbers here. Sorry, that was a really really long answer to a relatively easy question --4Macie 06:00, 29 August 2011 (PDT)
- Can we delete this whole money thing? The money part hasn't been updated for a few months and there are some games we have missed in this template. I also find this part pointless as I'm thinking why do we need to count how much Chris spends on PS3 and PSVita games even though Chris can actually spend much on something else. Alan Pardew 21:32, 24 June 2013 (PDT)
Deleting this (for real)
First off, yes, I know I'm popping out of nowhere to make edits but I'm inactive for a few years and a Sonichu: The Animated Series page pops up, you know I've fucked up. Is there anyone who strongly feels the need to have this template at all, much less on the front page? This is a remnant from Clyde who insisted we have it to piss Chris off and I had to let it take valuable real estate as not to piss him off. Looks like it's still regularly updated but could this information be incorporated elsewhere? --Champthom (talk) 14:01, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
- I think Chris indirectly referenced it for the first time ever in a recent video (although I forgot which one) saying something like, "Stop tracking my purchases and judging me on it. Everyone buys things they enjoy, like vidya." Regardless, though, since it's a template it should just be placed on relevant pages such as PlayStation Network, PS4 games Chris owns, List_of_Chris's_PSN_game_downloads, and List_of_Chris's_PSN_video_downloads, as it's probably poor wiki practice to have it cluttering the front page. --Holdek (talk) 18:38, 9 July 2016 (UTC)