Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just be sure to check out the guidelines first.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
Alan Pardew 09:40, 2 January 2014 (PST)
Re:For Julie's Eyes Only
I'll try my best to find a full video of it. Alan Pardew 09:41, 2 January 2014 (PST)
There's already a full version available to download now on the article. Sorry for the late reply. Anyway, thanks for helping out for the Misc E-mails page. 06:45, 12 April 2014 (UTC)Alan Pardew (talk)
- You're welcome. BTW I already know about the full vid since it became available (then I reuploaded it). --Gunter (talk) 07:46, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
Request for clarification
Hi, I got your message about using the "show preview" button. Can you clarify how I'm messing things up? Are you saying it makes the "recent changes" list hard to read? What should I not be doing? One problem might be that when I tried to make my last minor edit, the website itself conked out. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. I'm learning about wiki editing on the job, I appreciate your advice. -asperhes, 1/4/15
--Never mind, I got it. I'm cluttering up the "recent changes" page because I'm saving without reviewing it beforehand. -asperhes