Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just be sure to check out the guidelines first.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
P.S. Thanks for uploading some images from the old CWCki, this guide should help you make you less of a newfag. --Champthom 22:08, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
HEY BARTEN! A pregnant lady falls into a comma and when she wakes up, she's not pregnant anymore! The doctor comes in - "Don't worry!" he says. "The birth was a success, you have one boy and one girl! Your brother named them whilst you were asleep. The girl is called Denise." "That's a wonderful name! And what's the boy called?" she asks. "Denephew." --Sonichuis44 18:43, 4 January 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, Shotgun"Wedding"Jones! Thanks a bunch for working on the video infoboxes. I was about to crash into slumber just thinking about doing them all, man. <3 Seriously. You are my hero. --Morganna 19:47, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
-Thank you! I enjoy being a hero, moreso than being an hero of course ShotgunJones 02:04, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
Yo, if you're the one who asked stuff on the Artist Commune talk page, check it out. More or less just try and make images that can go with any chatlog (like the IRC chats, PSN chats, etc.) where an image would have an associated quote from said log (see here for some examples). By all means, don't be bashful to contribute. --Champthom 01:56, 21 February 2010 (UTC)