- History of Chris's relationship with Blanca
- The whole confusion over who Blanca really was
- FCTC shit
- What we know about Blanca, the real and fake one
There was also an image Chris drew of him on the bed, dreaming of Blanca, and writing how he had a dream where God told him that Blanca was his TRUE and HONEST sweetheart and that he was awaiting for her to come to Ruckersville. Someone find it and post it plz.--Champthom 15:41, 26 February 2009 (CET)
Did anyone ever determine whether FCTC was actually responsible for Blanca and stealing the medallions? The extent of their claim seemed to be that they put their logo on pictures Chris sent to Blanca. The videos rickyricardo123 made about destroying the medallions didn't even mention FCTC. --MachPunch 01:06, 27 February 2009 (CET)
- This is something I'd like to see this article address as I recall even myself being very confused about the extent over who Blanca really was, what her involvement with FCTC really was (from what I've heard, FCTC merely stole existing picture that were posted on /v/ and claimed it as their own work), and exactly who was responsible. --Champthom 01:12, 27 February 2009 (CET)
- FCTC were friends with ricky who got the pics and shit, he handed to them first cuz they were friends but fctc put their logo and shit. I dunno their relationship status now but he's been inactive for a while so whatever. yes, fctc merely stole the pictures, the actual kawaiikitsune posted the unedited pics and shit. there were 3 components to "blanca". ricky was one of the guys who talked to chris through e-mails and skype and nurse icky chan was the girl. Clydec 02:44, 17 March 2009 (CET)
- This is what I've heard. Ricky and Nurse Icky-Chan were the ones who actually talked to Chris for months. Ickeriss's only purpose in the trio was the destruction of the medallion. Apparently the FCTC only posted their logo on the pictures and such to garner attention for their group when in actuality, Ricky, Icky-Chan and Ickeriss were not currently involved with them. The FCTC had no part in the medallion get/destruction/Blanca as far as I'm aware. --Ominous 04:44, 29 July 2009
- Ricky, Ickeriss and Icky-chan had all, at one time, been members of the FCTC, however took it upon themselves to get the medallions without the rest of the group. They talked about the events freely with the FCTC though no others were involved with the plan, and because of that the rest of the group assumed the entire mission was going to be in the name of the FCTC as a whole. However, the three had actually grown to dislike the FCTC and the "lazier" members of it, and had planned to have the medallion get be the grand unveiling of a new trolling crew of theirs.
When the deed was done, lesser elements of the FCTC assumed they had achieved their epic win, slapped the logo on the pics, and immediatly spread them across the internet. With the reveal ruined, the new trolling crews big unveil gone and the fact that the incident ruined ongoing FCTC trolling of Chris, a shitstorm ensued. FCTC members raged (it wasn't known until years later who had leaked the photos), the trio labeled FCTC as herpderping newfags complete with ED article, and the crew disbanded shortly after.
Trust me. I was there. --Curshot 03:53, 7 October 2009 (CEST)
- One of the FCTC's former 'leaders', IHM/Terr0r (I wouldnt really call her a leader though since she ran the group to the ground and has the leadership skills of a retarded chimp), once bitched to me about how it was indeed the FCTC who got the Sonichu medallion, etc. despite the fact that Icky, Ricky, & Icky-chan weren't part of the group at the time. --Anonymous 08:24, 10 October 2009 (CEST)
- That particular 'leader' was actually the major contributor for the trios disdain for the FCTC, so yeah. Probably worth noting, though, at the time Ickeriss (unless he left days beforehand) and Icky-chan actually were, prior to the logo fiasco, FCTC, which led to most of the groups confusion over whether or not it would be . Icky-chans CWCbaiting DeviantArt actually has a few tributes to her ex-FCTC colleagues, something she more than likely wouldn't have done had she left/hated the group beforehand.
But aside from those fairly minor details, pretty much that. The three did it alone, 2/3 of them were still FCTC while doing it, and all 3 discussed it freely with the group, which led to most of the group assuming the entire operation was being done "in the name of FCTC". Logos were shopped, rage was had, crews disbanded. --Curshot 06:49, 11 October 2009 (CEST)
- Yeah, I kinda figured IHM was partly the reason why they werent to fond of the FCTC at the time (Icky especially). She's the only one who seemed like a herpderping newfag though. But yeah, there was a bit of shitstorm on ED about it from what I recall. --Anonymous 18:14, 21 October 2009 (CEST)
- There were a few more, I guess we'll say "inexperienced" members of the group (out of the 20 or so person crew, only the 8 or 9 Ickychan had pictures of on the KawaiiKitsune dA had any respect from the 3), but IHM was the kicker. After the medallion incident however the 3 just left the entire group to fend for themselves; the ED page (which admittedly was shitty and teeming with unwarranted self importance before) was redone to describe the group as slobbering retards who couldn't do much of anything other than attempt to steal credit for things they weren't involved with, with one of the three (I believe it was Ickeriss) taking the initiative to personally insult the group once he knew the rest of ED was on the anti-FCTC bandwagon. Today there isn't as much mockery towards the group, though they're still regarded as posers because of the incident and IHM's reputation.
And that was what the FCTC was.--Curshot 18:36, 21 October 2009 (CEST)
- Its certainly a chapter in the Chris-chan saga I'll never forget. trolls trolling trolls, etc --Anonymous 18:08, 26 October 2009 (CET)
Ahoy, one of the dudes who founded the FCTC here. When this whole CWC thing was going on I used to talk to IckyChan pretty much daily as well as occasionally seeing posts about the saga on the crews forum but my knowledge of it was pretty slim. By this point the few of us who started the group pretty much stopped being active not long after the Youtube Furry War due to life commitments and the fact we had no fucking idea who most of the people who were part of the crew were plus what I liked doing as part of the crew (making shitty videos and photoshops) became redundant. It was easy to keep track of when there were only a few of us but we ended up pretty much just saying to everyone to do their own thing and try to take care of the place while we come back for the occasional visit to see the latest happenings on. Looking back, that was a pretty fucking shit move.
I remember a bunch of them popping up in a chat window and saying some shit about photos and medallions and they asked me if we should claim it as part of the group to which I replied something along the lines of 'I have no fucking idea what you're on about so work this shit out among yourselves' and went to bed (Australian time = it was fucking late). I woke up to find more people chatting to me about some shitstorm and that I should kick people out or some such which I replied to again with 'what the fuck, you guys work it out, I have no idea what the hells going on' and I think everyone just ended up getting pissed off with each other. Shortly after, during the period where people were really disliking the group, they again wanted me to take action against some IHM person but I had no fucking clue who that was besides the fact that Ickeris and her went out or something so I told them to deal with it however they wanted and I don't think I ended up going back after that. It was fun before in-fighting started happening but we didn't start the damn thing to have conflicts between ourselves so we left and a bunch of other people took over I think (including Ickeris I think which fucked things up further since he was the factor that made the group crumble). There's a bunch more shit to do with this on the ED page that I wasn't involved in but take a look if you want .
TL;DR, FCTC was fucking retarded.
Lack of picture
I just noticed that there's no picture of what is believed to be Blanca, namely the dark haired German girl that people associated with Blanca that Chris based her characterization in the comic off of. Yes, the Street Fighter reference is amusing but there was an indeed of what Chris thought was her for the time and what trolls associate with her. --Champthom 04:11, 13 October 2009 (CEST)
- Found it. For some reason, it was in the Blanca E-Mails article but not here. We also need a depiction of Blanca from Sonichu 7 (or maybe it was Sonichu 8) where she talks about being the "lead guitar hero" in Jiggliami's band. --Champthom 04:20, 13 October 2009 (CEST)
Audio of 'Blanca'
Here's a thread containing a couple of audio clips I got from Ickeriss of Blanca reading the the letter sent with the medallions: http://legi0n.789chan.org/dump/res/27.html enjoy --Anonymous 18:10, 26 October 2009 (CET)
First hand information
You'll have to excuse my sucking with wiki's
You've got questions, I've hopefully got answers for you. IckyIckyIcky 01:39, 27 October 2009 (CET)
- For starters, how about the various pics of the women Chris thought were Blanca? --Champthom 09:11, 15 November 2009 (CET)
As far as I'm aware you guys are more or less on the right track with how Chris doesn't really realize that two different people are different people. The last of those three pictures as far as I'm aware actually is her. I've personally only seen three pictures of her ever, though. All I really know is Chris bought everything Blanca and Ricky had said. Ricky had proved it to me once when him and I were talking on the phone, on skype (I believe) he'd gotten Chris to go "IckyIckyIckyIcky". So I'm assuming they had him under near total control. IckyIckyIcky 00:57, 16 November 2009 (CET)
- ^^ "as far as I'm aware actually is her. I've personally only seen three pictures of her ever, though"
And if I remember right the Gentlemen in the first picture is supposed to be di3IckyIckyIcky 19:49, 16 November 2009 (CET)
- You indeed remembered correctly.--Curshot 02:52, 17 November 2009 (CET)
Anything else? Sorry I'm sort of in a daze right now. Rifftrax Twilight. IckyIckyIcky 09:55, 18 November 2009 (CET)