- Emails between him and Chris
- Link to his movie review website
retardaton must run in chris' maternal family
- Here's a proper link to what you're talking about: Cole's review.
i assume that he'll be watching chris after bob and barb die and the IRS takes the house, because Chris is too retarded/lazy to pay taxes---Dan Dash 03:00, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
I recall reading somewhere that Chris was going prematurely bald. Idk if this is a trol comment or what, but look at Cole on Chris's 18th birthday. He himself is going bald, and Chris is the same age as he was during Chris 's birthday. So...I guess they have a little in common.--Howsyourham 03:30, 31 July 2009 (CEST)
Cole was 37, not 27. get your facts straight. --Dan Dash 02:11, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
How do we know this is actually Cole? Chris is popular, as is Cole, anyone could be impersonating him, just as there are people who pretend to be Bob, Snorlax, Alec, Clyde, etc. --Champthom 22:13, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Because people edit their own articles all the time. It's highly unlikely that an impersonator would be spamming links to Cole's reviews, and very likely that the genuine article is. Also, the article was edited by 126.96.36.199, an IP from Herndon, Virginia which also matches the User:Cole Smithey account. Apostrophe 01:13, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
- Except, as pointed out in this article and on his personal website, Cole Smithey lives in Manhattan, not Herndon, Virginia. Yawning Squirtle 02:42, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
so i was looking up toy story criticism (i'm bored) and i found thissssss--- http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Meet-The-Only-Two-People-Who-Hate-Toy-Story-3-19118.html i came back here to check and the pics match up, lol. --masta beta alum 18:22, 27 June 2010 (UTC) edit--i'm retarded....but yeah
Whoever did it
Whoever came up with "successful escapees from the Casa De Chandler", I salute you.Theiselybros 07:21, 10 July 2011 (PDT)
- Do we even know if he lived in that house though? It's very possible they lived in a different house, we really don't have any idea when Bob and Barb bought their house.--Champthom 05:43, 12 July 2011 (PDT)
Has Cole been contacted about Bob's death?
He did say "let me know when that fuck Bob drops", so... yeah. Dann Woolf 14:11, 10 September 2011 (PDT)
- If Cole Smithey dares to desecrate Bob's memory, he will be almost as deserving of trolls as Chris. --DawnDusk 15:00, 10 September 2011 (PDT)
- You guys sure are touchy about a dead racist, homophobic redneck. GUInterface 17:26, 24 September 2011 (PDT)
- He did request to be informed, though. Is there a solid yes/no answer as to whether he's been contacted? ...Also, look at me, being two months late! Der Zuschauer 07:46, 22 November 2011 (PST)
Does anyone think this is his real YouTube account?
I'm not sure if we really need those section about Cole's previous acting gigs and the whole eBay shenanigan. It's doesn't seems to pertain to Chris in anyway other than that it pertains to his half brother. I would see the merit of such info in the article if Cole was as significant in Chris's life as Bob and Barb, but the way I see it Cole is a relatively minor figure in the tale of Chris-chan, even Megan is a more important character than him. I think those two sections should be removed from the article, though if anyone disagrees I'd like to read their opinions. - NegaCWC 11:40, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- Yeah, you're right, it isn't totally relevant to Chris, but I just thought it would be interesting to have. I agree, it isn't terribly notable, Cole's eBay hijinks definitely don't deserve their own page, or a mentioning on the mentioning, but they fill in the void of info on Cole. Imo, it's no different from the irrelevant info on Chris's other families or his sweethearts' non-Chris-related "biographies." It's just a small section that gives a little info on Chris's half-brother, someone who's one of the more memorable family members, and I don't see how it will hurt the Wiki. Thanks.Barry 12:05, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
This is the second time that we've deleted interesting, funny information about Cole because it has nothing to do with Chris. Are we really going to keep doing this? Are two tidbits of information going to destroy the CWCwiki? --DawnDusk 11:43, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- I'm a newbie, so maybe I fucked up. I tend to do that a lot. An article about it is too much, but I just don't see the harm in having extra info on Cole. If nothing else, it shows that both he and Chris have big egos. Maybe it's genetic? Barry 12:12, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- I was not flaming you, Barry. I am in support of your addition, as well as other information on Cole. I was trying to say that including the information on Cole should not be a big deal, but I can't argue against Wiki policy. --DawnDusk 15:20, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- See this. The info which was removed from the article is not line with this wiki's policies and unless it can shown to directly pertain to Chris it should not be there.
- Heh, no it's my fault. "I'm a newbie, so maybe I fucked up. I tend to do that a lot. " Now that I think about it, it does sound angry. I was just kidding around, because really, I'm still new, and still getting a feel for the place. Sorry if I came off wrong. Barry 16:38, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- In regards to Barry's point that the info which was removed from this article is "no different from the irrelevant info on Chris's other families or his sweethearts' non-Chris-related "biographies."" First of, there's a big difference between articles on current and past major players in Chris's life (such as Bob, Barb and maybe even Megan) and articles on bit players such as Cole. Barb and Bob are people with whom Chris interacts/interacted on a daily basis; the more info we have on them the better we can understand their character and therefore their relations with Chris. But Cole was never a big figure in Chris's life. He left the house when Chris was still a baby, and it seems they've spent little time with each other. As there's hasn't been much of a relationship between the two, there's not much to gain insight to by adding more info about Cole. I think that Joshua Martinez, Anna McLaren and Chris's different gal pals from high school were bigger figures in his life than Cole.
- You can't compare Cole to Chris's past sweethearts either. You have to remember most of them (with the exceptions of Megan and the Wallflower) weren't real and so their "biographical info" is actually the info about them which was presented to Chris. If Chris believes it than it most definitely belong on the CWCki.
- I see that the section about Cole's past acting gigs is still up. I don't think it should be here either, though if anyone disagrees I'd like to hear them. - NegaCWC 13:58, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- Cole is interesting, to me at least, because he's a polar opposite to Chris and his conservative family. Then on the other hand, even though he's more sympathetic, he has ego issues just like Chris. But yeah, that's just him, and not Chris. I did some thinking and I guess you're right, he isn't very relevant.
- I still think the eBay stuff and other things would be nice to have, just for entertainment, but that's more of a policy thing. Barry 16:38, 1 October 2011 (PDT)
- Not to egg on you, dude, but NegaCWC has a point. Not picking on you but I think we need to work on focusing biographies to what is necessary to understand their relationship with Chris. A lot of stuff, like their personal life, really isn't appropriate and it comes off as stalkerish and unlike Chris, these people will care if they get trolled or stalked. An extreme case of this was with The Wallflower, which is why we can't even say her name, because people made her page full of her online activity and it was just a mess.
- In any case, if people wanna know funny stuff about Cole, they can look it up themselves but for the purposes of this wiki, it's not necessary as it's irrelevant to our purpose. Remember, we're not about being "entertaining" or funny either.--Champthom 06:01, 2 October 2011 (PDT)
- I guess he's right. It really isn't Chris-related. Plus, I don't really want to go against policy. To be honest, I never read that one before. Guess I should lurk more. Barry 13:55, 2 October 2011 (PDT)
So the trolls apparently sent Cole the nudes with Chris's e-mail, so I did a quick search for a source. It was totally dry. I think Cole cutting off contact with Chris is a pretty big deal, so should we remove the message until it gets sourced? Barry 19:00, 2 October 2011 (PDT)
Why Cole did not end up a failure like Chris
I've been wondering about how Cole was able to live a normal life, unlike Chris, especially since the two grew up in the same household with the same parents. Now I've started thinking that it's possibly because of Cole not having autism (I assume); any thoughts? Steampunk Mage (talk) 20:41, 24 August 2017 (UTC)
- Cole didn't grow up with the same parents. He was raised by Barb and, by his own claims, an abusive stepfather named Jerry Harmon. He presumably left home shortly after Barb married Bob. As for why he escaped, I think the lack of autism is part of it but there's also the fact that his parents actively drove him away instead of coddling him into his 30s. Not than a pretentious movie critic reliant on e-begging is a particularly dignified lifestyle except by comparison to Chris. Ericitos Verdes (talk) 21:46, 24 August 2017 (UTC)