Thanks for the welcome, man. 8) - ABoredGameDev 13:21, 23 March 2010 (UTC)
- 1 Hey did I ever thank you for doing all that work in the IRC chats?
- 2 Oi, you =
- 3 Chris' -> Chris's
- 4 Also, Mumble 6
- 5 Busy aren't we?
- 6 The Welcome Message
- 7 Re:GJ
- 8 Thanks for the welcome and the template
- 9 Happy Rosh Hashanah!
- 10 Thanks!
- 11 Thank you, Trombonista!
- 12 Sightings
- 13 Site unseen
- 14 Kacey Calls
- 15 Thoughts on comic categories
- 16 Kacey Call 8
- 17 oh you bastard.
Hey did I ever thank you for doing all that work in the IRC chats?
Because that was really awesome of you! Thanks a bunch!--Beat 22:35, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
Oi, you =
How come I never got a welcome pack? :( I'm disappointed --YawningSquirtleRedux 00:42, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- You joined CWCki before I did.-trombonista 00:45, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, right. Ok, can I get a retrospective one? --YawningSquirtleRedux 00:46, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Trombonista :) --YawningSquirtleRedux 01:18, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Chris' -> Chris's
Hey mate, I saw the changes you made to Chris and Remorse (turning Chris' into Chris's) and I was about to fly into a tard rage and change it back, but I figured I should try and find a source before I did. Turns out you are right about how it should be; specifically, to the best of my now current understanding, if Chris's CWCipedia ever shows an article where Chris claims to speak for all Chrisses, and these collective Chrisses' voices say they don't want him to speak for them, then that is how it should be written.
My head hurts now. You have rocked me to my core, good lady. -Ronichu 07:47, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Also, Mumble 6
Thanks for fixing up Falsion's name in Mumble 6. I have no idea who these people are so I'm only basing my transcription on what I can hear. Names are something I'm struggling with- in fact, the first part of this whole damnable thing needs a re-listen to so I can name the trolls. Thanks for your help! -Ronichu 07:47, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Busy aren't we?
Where do you find the time to categorize both CWCki fanart and Asperpedia comics? More importantly, what would compel you to take on such an insanely huge task? Just curious. Bill Lumburg
- I just felt like it.-trombonista 03:36, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
The Welcome Message
>Be especially sure to read this if you consider anonymous to be legion
I lol'd. --Saul Goodman 05:16, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
- That's nice, but I didn't make the template.--trombonista 18:19, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the welcome! --Paperback 05:59, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome.--trombonista 18:19, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
Whereabouts in the North Burbs? I live near the Addison Blue Line stop. --Skuntank 04:40, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- Highland Park.--trombonista 05:11, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- That is p close! Do you know anyone else on here nearby? We should have a meetup for Long Island iced teas. --Skuntank 02:23, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome and the template
Wow, you did this back in May, but I just got around to seeing it now...sorry! Thanks for the welcome and the Americunt template! Haha! I'm gonna work on trying to make my user page more "spiffy".—Preceding unsigned comment added by Coqui (talk • contribs)
Happy Rosh Hashanah!
Pfargtl9000 Spam and Eggs 15:20, 9 September 2010 (PDT)
For the welcome message, specifically. In exchange, a thanks section on your talk page for everyone to piggyback off of.--Absent 19:56, 3 November 2010 (PDT)
Thank you, Trombonista!
- I know this, however, the article was made for a reason. CFA 21:57, 22 December 2010 (PST)CFA
- I know; you made it for attention, right?--trombonista 13:06, 23 December 2010 (PST)
McAfee found a virus the moment I opened your site in a new tab. Now I'm never reading your shit.
I apologize. Do you have an e-mail address? I would be happy to send you a free issue. --The Iconoclast 03:37, 18 January 2011 (PST)
- I have three points for you:
1. No, I won't give you my e-mail address. How do I know you won't send a trojan with the free issue? 2. You should reply to such messages on your own talk page. Quoting comments and replying on other people's talk pages only makes you look even more like an attention whore. 3. Don't delete talk page messages. I brought your comment back partly for this reason (the other reasons where so I could reply and so others could see what a dumbass you are).--trombonista 15:48, 19 January 2011 (PST)
Thanks for your help fixing my grammar and spelling errors. I didn't notice any of them, was too distracted by the horrible shit I was hearing. Brofose 19:06, 3 March 2011 (PST)
Same here... you must have the patience of a saint. I'm being driven made with my paltry 1:30 of audio. oh btw... how do those user boxes work? that looks pretty cool! LaterzDarkspecteranon 20:03, 3 March 2011 (PST)
Thoughts on comic categories
I appreciate the effort you went into categorizing the uploaded comic pages, but wouldn't it make more sense to have a category for the comic proper, as opposed to just art? Obviously the comic proper would be a sub category of Art from said comic. Thoughts? --Champthom 15:40, 4 March 2011 (PST)
Kacey Call 8
While I'm grateful for any help I can get, and I'm aware that vegetable is spelled with an "e", many of the spelling errors that are in this transcription are purely because of the way words are said... just like I wrote "Cuz" instead of Cause or Because... Chris literally says "VegItable". I guess I can spell words the way they are suppose to be spelled, but then it wouldn't show Chris's inability to pronounce words correctly. Again, I am extremely grateful for the help none-the-less. --4Macie 20:16, 4 March 2011 (PST)
oh you bastard.
I know you didnt mean it but, I just spent a good two hours transcripting and when I pressed save it told me that a change had occurred and it deleted all my work...
I hate you so much right now... oh and apparently im the 1,000th person to access this page. woo-hoo.-HitIar "wunderbar!" 11:24, 25 August 2011 (PDT)