Talk:Affair with Mother
I think this article needs a better title, like "The Incest Incident", "Incest Allegations" or "1 August 2021" something. The article is about an ongoing investigation and is being updated as such, like the attack on gameplace and the gamestop macing incident. Just the word incest doesn't seem right and makes it seem more like a artifact or hobby like dirty cramped briefs or mass debating. DCB and Mass debating are more one and done articles, this isn't. This is an incident article. Theiselybros (talk) 04:45, 6 August 2021 (UTC)
- I strongly agree, this should either be renamed to be more specific, or the contents regarding the whole incident should be moved to its own article while we keep the actual stuff about incest here. Lez (talk) 10:17, 6 August 2021 (UTC)
- Yes the title should specifically be about this incident. 'Incest chat leak' or 'Incest allegations 2021' maybe. I wouldn't go for 'July 30, 2021'. I hate CWCki titles which are all/mostly just a date, titles should give some explanation of what their article is about. Separately another article could be made about everything incest related with Chris ('Chris and incest' or just splitting this one). Chris has made a few comments about incest over the years so there deserves to be an article talking generally about the topic. Zonkdonk (talk) 11:19, 7 August 2021 (UTC)
Consensus on Talk:August 2021 Arrest and Court Case:
- "Having two articles that seem to be covering the same info yet are separate is quite confusing. [...] I think that it may just be a better idea to rework the Incest page to be about Chris's fascination with the act (basically lifting most of the content from the Chris and sex page) and the communications revealing what he'd done, followed by a separate page covering the arrest. Otherwise, we're going to be dealing with a gigantic article with how long the legal coverage is going to end up being. [...] The incest page should focus on Chris's past views of incest, his relationship with Barbra, and how Bella factored into all of that."
I've begun moving content from here to the legal page, but this one still needs to be restructured and trimmed up a bit. --4CentUser (talk) 14:07, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
Admission ref broken
There was a reference named admission but the link itself seems to have been moved to another page at some point. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 05:22, 21 September 2021 (UTC)
What's the source for the incriminating text messages mentioned in the page? Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 19:16, 23 September 2021 (UTC)
Is the date of the call known? The Stardate says 30 July but that's only when it was leaked. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 22:56, 4 October 2021 (UTC)
- Reading into it, I think the call took place in the early morning hours of 28 July. Item 5 on the ILJ Summary Thread has a citation showing Bella discussing the call. Looked up the Discord chatlogs which were posted here... in "Chess club - general" at the 28 July 2021 3:10 AM timestamp, Bella says, "about to video call cwc". At the 5:40 AM timestamp, in the "Chess club - book-club" channel, Bella begins mentioning the incest news, says "We talked for like four hours [...] I took some random clips [...] Im trying to compile it now". Someone asks if it'll be leaked to the documentary guy, and Bella replies, "I'll leak it to everyone eventually / I'm sending it to [Suitress] rn / nobody predicted this / really"
- So does it makes sense to put down 28 July for the call? Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 07:37, 8 October 2021 (UTC)
Split call to separate page?
Should the call versions be moved to another page? I think it's a bit clunky to have on this page since there are multiple versions. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 23:14, 8 October 2021 (UTC)
Background section could use an update to include the Lonely feelings chat. Also I think the stuff on Chris's past mentions of incest could be moved to the Chris and Sex page, so the Background section here just focuses on the lead-up to the incest. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 20:27, 30 December 2021 (UTC)
- Should we include the Idea Guy stuff, where they convince Chris that he banged Sonichu in order to bring Cryzel into the world, onto this article? Psycho (talk) 20:59, 30 December 2021 (UTC)
I'd like to preface this by saying I think the more evidence we have of Chris articulating his interest in and actions towards having sex with his mother will help this article as long as we avoid theory crafting and wild speculation on totally disconnected points. Take for example The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability and the massage oil, on their own they are relatively harmless but in context they not only help to establish intent but also reveal premeditation. So while this might not be mind blowing it is a shred of evidence.
Would it be too much of a stretch to say that the two purple figures in the bottom right of July28BeautyArtwork.jpg are Chris's interpretation of the "affair". While Chris's sign is Pisces, it wouldn't be too out of left field for him to use Gemini to conceal the identity of the figure while still representing himself as Gemini in astrology is "the twins" and would align with Chris's fantasy of multiple personas. The sign for the other figure is Libra which just so happens to Barb's sign. This was picked up by the artist of the picture at the top of the Affair with Mother page so I'm not the first to notice this. If you really want to dig into it, of all of the pairs of figures in the picture (besides of the rainbow ones) this pair is the only one to share the same color suggesting they are related, furthermore they're colored purple which seems to be Chris's second favorite color after blue. Finnegan (talk) 17:35, 6 February 2022 (UTC)
Section for Awareness of Wrongdoing?
Is there a pre-existing section for this on any relevant pages like this one or Jail Saga? Might be enough for one, considering things like Chris wanting to use an encryption app to discuss the incest and using his cover story to various people. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 06:37, 22 March 2022 (UTC)