|Main||Main Page Backup||My Talkpage||Wiki Library||Sandbox||Article Ideas||Custom Templates||Template Sandbox|
While you've done a lot of good work adding some newer entries to the Minor CWC-isms page, I'm not sure some of your recent edits are distinctive enough to be CWC-isms by the standards on the page. Both "adulting" and "young at heart" are in fairly common use with usage not particularly different from Chris's. They may be the kind of phrases Chris would stereotypically use but even with your descriptions to add context neither seems idiosyncratically Chris's. I do think both would have a place in a section of another page on Chris's immaturity, though. Ericitos Verdes (talk) 02:39, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
- That sounds like a good idea, I mainly put them into the index because I felt like Chris misused these words when he used them on his recent posts on how much he refuses to grow up. On what page do you propose we put this information on? PsychoNerd054 (talk) 02:52, 28 August 2017 (UTC)
Sorry for autism
- I wouldn’t really call it autism. It’s just a newbie mistake you just made. PsychoNerd054 (talk) 14:16, 9 June 2020 (UTC)
- Chris and math also requires a rewrite - Your friendly neighbourhood Klop (talk) 03:43, 12 June 2020 (UTC)
My sandbox page has some more edits planned out they have been approved by hurtful truth level, so can you complete the ones that a non-jerkop cannot. - Klop (HALO INFINITE HYPE ((343 better not fuck it up))) (talk) 17:15, 26 June 2020 (UTC)
- User:Klop/Sandbox under the ideas section - Klop (HALO INFINITE HYPE ((343 better not fuck it up))) (talk) 01:38, 27 June 2020 (UTC)
Theres been a lot of leaks in the discord and we need your help, it deals with the OCs. Can you join it? If you do, let me know on there so I can give you permission to access them - klop (talk) 14:51, 10 August 2020 (UTC)
Hi, you reverted my edit stating that the ween Dylon Winfield got hit with the ugly hammer. this is undoubtedly true, and I thought it was appropriate to add, so why'd you remove it? Did I break some rule? I'd be interested in knowing, TIA. Xcalibur (talk) 15:08, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- As much as we joke around about certain people on this wiki, it's best not to get sidetracked with observations like that, the wiki is about primarily Chris, not the retards that contact him. When we do talk about people related to Chris, we primarily talk about their involvement with him. That's why I reverted your edit. PsychoNerd (talk) 15:45, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- I see what you mean. I guess that simple statement could easily turn into piling onto other aspects of that ween, like how his horror novel probably sucks ass (I haven't read it, but I'm sure it does). I was wondering what the issue was, and that clears it up. Thanks for your response. Xcalibur (talk) 07:19, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
Whoops, I didn't realize it would display the raw source of my edit on the image upload. Sorry about that. Probably a good call to hide that edit. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that it's still there in the image upload summary on the page. I don't know if you can manually hide/edit/remove the summary, but if not, you might just want to delete the image and reupload. --4CentUser (talk) 23:52, 22 September 2021 (UTC)
- I'll probably just add a new version of the image, which would basically be a duplicate, and then remove the old version. PsychoNerd (talk) 00:01, 23 September 2021 (UTC)
I am the template god
- In addition, here's a link for all of the saga navigation templates.Psycho (talk) 13:18, 20 January 2022 (UTC)
But I'm not the category god
- Not sure if there's a way to do that, as some of the templates, especially the saga navigation templates, have categories embeded in them. I suggest blanking your user page, and just using the Template Library link I sent you if you need to find templates. Psycho (talk) 13:14, 20 January 2022 (UTC)
I think all letters should keep the standard of having the date in the title. I understand the last letters to Spamton and Kengle are related but every other one is named by date. The only exceptions I see are if two letters are from the same day or the date is unknown.
- I felt like calling them both "prayer to ______" for consistency's sake, plus Kengle's letter has an unknown date. Also, be sure to use 4 ~'s at the end of your message to write a signature. Psycho (talk) 12:19, 3 March 2022 (UTC)
Last December, you reverted my edit to the "Chris and Sex" page. I think it's possibly because you think the subject of Chris getting turned on by cartoon characters is irrelevant despite the correlation to Chris's overt horniness which has led him into all sorts of trouble time and time again, and the fact that a recent chatlog had him explicitly state how he had dream of himself being Sonic the Hedgehog having sex with Sally Acorn. UmJammer and 4centuser don't wish to continue the conversation, but I think maybe you may be interested. Now, let's look past the obvious disconcerting tidbit that Chris had recently been having sexual fantasies about two technically underage(Sonic and Sally are teenagers at age 16) anthropomorphic funny animals(furries, bestiality tendencies, Sonic is a hedgehog, Sally is a chipmunk), and look at the bigger picture. Chris is jacking off to cartoons. And I think, based on monumental certifiable evidence, that this attraction to cartoons is symptom of his warped sexuality and indicative of degenerate tendencies that lead to things like incest, pedophilia and bestiality. I mean, why would anyone masturbate to cartoons when real porn, made by willing actors and actresses, is available?
Number one, why would you, remove a segment called "Schediaphilia", which without bias, demonstrated that the subject of the wiki finds cartoons attractive, completely altogether? And yet, why would you, keep the homosexuality segment, when homosexuality is really just an orientation due to biological hiccups that we can't control? Are you one to say, that being a homosexual is weirder and more noteworthy than being attracted to cartoon characters? And number two, why would one dismiss the opinions of one Howard Stern, who has done numerous radio shows, and has talked about sex and interviewed about sex to such a degree for so many years and made so much money that it is without doubt that we can consider him to be an expert on healthy sexuality. -TippyToesTommyTalarico (talk) 13:38, 18 May 2022 (UTC)
Is it really a troll persona if it isn’t a persona at all? She’s in the same category as Joshua Martinez, who doesn't have that template.
(Also I hope I haven’t offended you by calling the claim baseless, I didn’t look into the page history and assumed it was put there long ago by some random user.) —KUG.SIG17 (talk) 21:44, 15 June 2022 (UTC)
- Technically she was a troll persona, in the same way Emily was a troll persona, in that she faked being in a relationship with Chris despite being a real person. Chris had also attempted to pull a Wallflower on her initially before revealing her first name by calling her "Fandana", which is also why the template is there.