Copy and paste these commonly used unicode characters onto a text editor to use in articles: (•, ♥, →, ①, ②, ③, ④, ⑤, ⑥, ⑦, ⑧, ⑨)
Also copy and paste these for non-breaking hyphens: (
And these for non-breaking spaces (
The Wikipedia Cheatsheet
Wikipedia page on HTML usage for articles
Wikipedia page on typography
- Dark Reader-A Chrome extension for putting sites in Dark Mode.
- Img2Go-A website which allows for easy image conversion. Go to "Compress Image" for images that are over 1 MB.
- ShareX-An app for screenshots and screen recordings.
- Youtube DL Gui-A website that allows you to download Youtube videos (Note:slow download times)
- archive.ph-A website for archiving other webpages.
- archive.org-Another good website for archival.
- Priorities for this Wiki
- A website for unicode characters - Copy and paste these commonly used unicode characters onto a text editor to use in articles: (•, ♥, →, ①, ②, ③, ④, ⑤, ⑥, ⑦, ⑧, ⑨)