User talk:Hurtful Truth Level
- 1 Editing your Video Request page
- 2 Chris and Religion
- 3 Are you experiencing the same bug?
- 4 Reply re. Timeline month lists
- 5 Chris and oration
- 6 Chris and gender
- 7 Deletion
- 8 Patreon
- 9 About Marvin
- 10 An Important Question
- 11 Good work!
- 12 Idea Guy's Identity
- 13 Vandalizer present
- 14 On Da Update and other concerns
- 15 Issues with the Picture of the Now
- 16 Burnout Paradise Twitch Stream
- 17 Chris has a boyfriend
- 18 More Idea Guys
- 19 Which reversed videos to remove from the site
- 20 Q&A category
- 21 Twitter blocks
- 22 Heya
- 23 Feedback: skip captcha for legitimate users
- 24 Recovering lost audio recordings
- 25 Case screenshot names
Editing your Video Request page
Do you have trouble editing the video request page you created? I tried to include two additions from Chris's uploads, "Machine Romans" and "Singing 'All of the Lights'", but when I save, the page refreshes to an empty website. I don't seem to have this issue with any other page. Is just me or you as well?--Galilean (talk) 23:56, 8 August 2016 (UTC)
Yeah. I can't edit it, either. It's happened with several other pages, too. I asked Marvin about it once, and he said it's a 500 error, something to do with a conflict between the version of Mediawiki used here and the captcha.
If it happens to you again, you can hit backspace and copy the text from the editing window to your computer, so you don't lose your edits.
- Yeah, I'm thinking a month by month basis would be the best option. Chris isn't likely to stop these requests since it's free money—there may be over a hundred of these videos by this time next year.
- The only problem with copying to a new page is that some articles link to the original - http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Paid_Video_Requests - it should be easy to fix the links, though. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 04:13, 9 August 2016 (UTC)
- Marvin fixed the 500 error. I've added the two newest videos. I think we should see how many videos Chris makes in August. If it's more than what he did in July, we could easily split the August stuff into another page. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 07:22, 9 August 2016 (UTC)
Chris and Religion
Your subsection on Chris's concept of God was informative but I think somewhat inaccurately conjecturable. It's obvious Chris's statement is an effect of his self-identity issue. But rather than his twisted world view that women are "so kind and sweet.. and caring", and that men are "rude, crude, and inconsiderate... causing wars and such", I think this is more a result of Chris's ego.
Going off from the traditional assertions of the CWCki, Chris is so egocentric, he views God as a cosmic gumball machine (Whose's ultimate nature is make him happy). He believes God has a special interest in his life and should only attend to his needs and wants alone. God revolves around Chris.
From this, I think it's more reasonable to assume that Chris's inference here is a result of a need to alter his conception of God in order to better fit his narrative of "what God is". God is an instrument of Chris's will. Chris became Christine, therefore GodJesus became GoddessEmanuelle.
Good ideas. It's alright with me if you want to edit the article. I think you're right that he wanted to mold God into his own image because of his ego, but it seems to me that his gender issues plays a role as well. There's a theory that he became transgender because of his binary thought pattern of hating men and praising women. Chris wanting God to be in solidarity with him could be a result of both his ego and views on gender. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 08:49, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
Are you experiencing the same bug?
Hey Hurtful. I really appreciate how you helped me in the past. If you wouldn't mind, I was hoping I could explain a new predicament I have and if you could inform me whether you are experiencing the same bug:
I recently added a new icon to the Subject Matters: Handouts. I had a little difficulty modifying the size of the image, but I eventually got that resolved. At first, I had the template link this new icon to the page you created, Paid Video Requests, but then I realized Chris and money would be more fitting; so I changed it.
When I'm logged in, there are no issues.
But when I'm logged out, the icon image reverts to a larger size and it links back to Paid Video Requests. Since this happens when I'm logged off, I'm worried this might be what everyone else is experiencing. Could you verify this for me?
On a curious note, I noticed that two of the pages you recently edited Donations Requested, Please and Donations Required, Serious. Please help (which include the new icon), do not have this issue when I'm logged out.
I know this might seem a little confusing or trivial, but I'd really appreciate your input.
- It looks fine to me, whether I'm logged in or not - the size is right and it links to Chris and Money. Have you tried using a different browser to view the template? Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 06:33, 16 October 2016 (UTC)
- For whatever reason, it seems to have resolved itself. Sorry for the bother!--Galilean (talk) 16:54, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
Reply re. Timeline month lists
Hi, I remembered how to find out who posts anonymously. I've left a reply to your comment on my own User Discussion page; let me know what you think. In the meantime, as a courtesy, I will revert my edits so that your separate lists of videos and Facebook comments appear at the top of each page. However, I want to also include all that stuff within the timeline as well, day by day, in a traditional "Events" format. Maybe other people will chime in on this issue. I hope this is a satisfactory compromise for now. Asperhes (talk) 07:47, 8 May 2017 (UTC)
- My mistake - I always forget to sign my name on discussion posts. No need to revert changes. I think you've made a good point about your method.Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 08:51, 8 May 2017 (UTC)
Chris and oration
Here's what I have so far for my oration article:
Chris and Oration
Whenever Chris wants to make a point regarding his opinions or his childlike mindset, one way he’ll attempt to move people is through orating his reasoning onto them. Since Chris lacks some of the basic skills needed to make an effective speech, rarely ever plans out anything he makes, has serious communication problems, and never does research, his speeches always turn out lackluster at best and horrifyingly naive at worst.
Chris as a public speaker
To put it delicately, Chris simply is incompetent at giving a comprehensive speech that people can follow.
- He can’t communicate properly
- He refuses to make a change in himself
- He lacks respect for opinions that differ from him
What makes Chris hated by many is that he will make spiteful, hate-filled, sometimes discriminatory comments towards the people he talking about.
Common Traits of Chris’ Speeches
- Hate Speech
Whenever Chris writes a speech, sometimes it is because he wants people to consider to view the world through
- Bias and One-Sided Arguments
Most Christorians already know that Chris is as stubborn as a mule. This means that regardless of what evidence you give to him that suggests he’s wrong about something, he’ll always try to find some kind of information out of thin air to further verify his beliefs.
Now that Chris has become more vocal about his political views, it makes perfect sense that Chris will want to orate his views onto other people.
- Autism Tutorial
In the comics
At some point in the comics, many of the characters will give a speech regarding their opinions on the current situation. Other times, Chris will use these same comics to write speeches of his own. The comics turn out to be a very good source for learning about Chris’ orating skills.
For example, towards the end of Episode 17 in Sonichu 8, Sonichu gives a speech about how Jason Kendrick Howell is not only triggering Chris by giving Rosechu a pickle, but how doing so somehow drags both his and other United States citizens through the mud.
I would really like to hear your opinion on it so far, and if you think there's anything I might need to improve upon.
- I like it. Looks good so far. Maybe add a summary of THAT IS MY HOUSE? His "NOW, NOW, NOW!" demand is one of the funniest things he's said. I'll try to think of more examples.
- I personally think that what this wiki might need is some fact checkers, especially for new articles like mine. Are you any good at fact checking, because I'm not exactly sure if everything in my article is correct or validated, here's the link to the article ---> (https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_oration)
Chris and gender
I've added more onto the Chris and gender page since I've felt that needed serious improvement, but it was orphaned for a while. I was adding pictures onto the article and adding two new sections about Chris' stance on Non-binary genders, and how his views on gender affect what happens in the comics. I also feel like the article itself should revolve more about how Chris views gender as a whole more than how sexist he is since that has been discussed in great depth in two of the Chris and... articles, Women's Rights (Chris and sexism) and Jerks (Chris and misandry). PsychoNerd054 2:47, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you, but don't you kind of think that the page should have a complete make-over? To me, the page as it is is still riddled with flaws, even with the stuff I added to it. The page itself seems to focus more on how sexist Chris is, as well as the tomgirl saga, both of which already have their own articles, and go into a lot more detail into both, rather than how he views gender as a whole, sort of the same way the "Chris and race" was formatted, showing Chris' opinion on both males and females as well as going into detail on other topics such as stereotypes, Genderqueer, and Androgyny. Generally speaking, about 40% of the articles on this wiki could just as easily become Chris and... articles themselves.
- For example, the Alchohol article might as well have been called "Chris and alcohol"
- The Tobacky article might as well have been called "Chris and smoking"
- The Christmas article might as well have been called "Chris and Christmas"
- The Wikipedia article might as well have been called "Chris and Wikipedia"
And you pretty much get the point from this point forward, however, whenever people attempt to make new Chris and, articles, many of the attempts seem to be complete failures. For example, the user page, "Chris and depression", didn't make it as a Chris and... article because it was highly speculative on a condition that Chris might not even have at all, and the user page "Chris and reliability" also didn't make it as a Chris and... article because it could all just as easily be explained better in other articles like "Chris and hypocrisy" and "Chris and negotiation".
In my opinion, a Chris and... article should mainly revolve around broad topics such as:
- Major Aspects of his life (e.g. "Chris and death", "Chris and religion", etc.)
- His Personality/Psyche (e.g. "Chris and anger", "Chris and stress", etc.)
- His opinions on society (e.g. "Chris and politics", "Chris and race", etc.)
- His means of communication (e.g. "Chris and writing", "Chris and negotiation")
- His knowledge of the industry and business, which is especially relevant given the Financhu Crisis (e.g. "Chris and business", "Chris and copyright", etc.)
- His skills (e.g. "Chris and art", "Chris and music", etc.)
I'd recommend writing about a broad topic when it comes to Chris and... articles since Chris and... articles need to be of decent length, and writing these articles around a broad topic will guarantee the article is of decent length. They should also go into more detail on the basics of who Chris is. I feel like the Chris and... articles should be made as a means of introducing people who are new to the Chris-Chan bubble to what makes Chris, Chris.
Finally, despite my new Chris and... articles ("Chris and oration" and "Chris and journalism") being approved by a few Cwcki users who've looked at them, since they both seem to be important topics that haven't been discussed a whole lot about on this wiki yet, such as Chris' poorly made speeches or how people got to learn about Chris' life, they still haven't gained any approval from admins, which worries me a bit.
Therefore, I kind of feel like the Chris and gender article needs to improved.
- My opinion is that gender-related subjects are more relevant to understanding Chris than race, so there's going to be more about that in articles. Feel free to shuffle things around if you see there's too much duplicate commentary, but, on the Gender page, there should probably still be at least a summary of stuff like his views on women's rights, misandry, etc, while linking to the main articles. About your "Chris and" articles... don't worry about the admins. The only active one is Canine, and he's said he doesn't really moderate the wiki (he said this when people asked him whether Chris and politics would be a good article, and he deferred to the wiki editors to decide that). Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 15:00, 1 August 2017 (UTC)
Question two: Can I please get you to delete some stuff that's been sitting around for way too long?
- Inventions - tagged since 2013, almost no inbound links
- Heathchan - empty
- 29 December 2014 - empty
- Skurvypete - empty, blanked by creator
- Omar Woodley - no relevance to the wiki
- Court sightings - redundant to 26 December 2014
- Holliday Greetings to Karen Riley - empty
- Chris Compared to other infamous Internet people - personal essay with no wiki relevance
- Pink sapphires rolex replica figurine - empty
- Key Pieces Of Baby Pink Bandage Dress - empty
- Minor CWC-isms should also be deleted, since the merge tag has been added since 2009, and overall, it's more efficient to make an index of all of the CWC-isms. PsychoNerd054 (talk) 17 November 2017 (UTC)
I think Nostalgia has some potential. Maybe it could be written like Chris and brand loyalty, with sections for things he's really nostalgic about (high school, Megan, BronyCon, etc).
And sure, I'll start on the deletion list.
- Yes, everything has been moved, it's just that most of the content has been commented because I didn't finish making all of the entries yet. PsychoNerd054 (talk) 17 November 2017 (UTC)
- Could you delete the Gaybian page? That never needed to be an article in the first place. PsychoNerd054 (talk) 19 November 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry for the late reply. To me, the gaybian page, doesn't really need an entire section in any article either, it's probably better as a brief mention, or an entry in the CWC-isms page. Speaking of the Homos page, I don't really think "Homos" really classifies as a CWC-ism, as it's already a modern slang word for homosexual people. I'm mentioning this, because when I was cleaning out the CWC-ism navigation template, I've noticed that a few of the items weren't actual CWC-isms, like "Heart Level", since Chris never called anything his "Heart Level", it's just a colloquialism trolls throw around to refer to Chris' "shattered" heart. If anything, "shattered heart" seems like the real CWC-ism. PsychoNerd054 (talk) 24 November 2017
- Could you delete the Al-Qaedas redirect page?
Do you think we should add a Patreon tracker, or, like, a list of how much people are pledging to him at the beginning of each month (when they get charged) to the Patreon page? -GhostofKittyChandler (talk) 18:15, 19 November 2017 (UTC)
- The stats are on Graphtreon. We could link to that. Manually updating a list on the CWCki might work, but would need someone entering in the number every month. Some tried with the Patreon entry in Chris and money#Fan Funding but it ended up out of date. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 22:35, 19 November 2017 (UTC)
- Nice work on the Patreon list. Interesting to see his total profit. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 22:02, 20 November 2017 (UTC)
I am a little out of the loop, but who is Marvin? I know he kind of owns the site, but what is his user name? Since you are the most knowledgeable user in this site, can you tell me? -Larry the Larryhog 0:53, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
- Marvin is one of Chris's trolls. He played the Man in the Pickle Suit during the Emily date. He's also been involved behind-the-scenes with trolling Chris. And yeah, he owns the CWCki - his username here is Canine. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 02:49, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
An Important Question
Who is in control of the icons? The cwcki needs icons for Jessica Quinn and additional shirts. Who can I talk to? -Larry the Larryhog 22:34, 15 December 2017 (UTC)
- I think that someone just needs to make them. For example, the Financhu Crisis didn't have an icon until I made one. -Windows OS (talk) 22:26, 15 December 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you. I was just the first to start the MAGfest page - it had other contributors, too. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 08:09, 8 January 2018 (UTC)
Idea Guy's Identity
- Yeah, he's banned. He was Ironpervhunter's alt, btw. I'll check up here a bit more in case he tries again. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 18:58, 9 March 2018 (UTC)
On Da Update and other concerns
What constitute as worthy news for Da Update? Can it be from minor updates on Chris from Kiwi Farms? Also this message worries me as I am the creator of the current Sonichu TAS page. Will this page be deleted and will I get banned for this? -Larry the Larryhog (talk) 22:23, 7 March 2018 (UTC)
I would personally relax about this. Champ's been retired for a long time and his deletion of the original TAS page came out of the blue (IIRC, no one was expecting it, not even the current admins of the website). Also, I actually do support the new TAS page as I have believed that the deletion of the original page left a gaping whole in the wiki. My message was made just to make sure people know about what happened.
- Minor updates are fine for Da Update. Nah, you won't get banned for making the Sonichu TAS page. I don't intend to delete it. Champthom could, but like Windows OS said, he's retired. The page was originally deleted because years ago, articles about fan works were cluttering the wiki, even though Chris himself hadn't reacted to them. TAS seems to be popular though, so I think we can make an exception for it, much like the Documentary had a page long before Chris talked about it. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 00:34, 8 March 2018 (UTC)
Issues with the Picture of the Now
- That's weird. Same thing happened with the Cherokee Clan page. I resized it to 150 instead and that seemed to work. Maybe some issue with the cache or something. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 05:10, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
Burnout Paradise Twitch Stream
- I don't believe so, no. Best we have are highlights.Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 23:19, 17 April 2018 (UTC)
Chris has a boyfriend
Someone in talks with Chris posted a screencapped convo on /cow/ regarding the blowjob thing. Apparently one of his two sweethearts is in fact a man and Chris has given him oral sex before. I have no idea where to put this. DirtyCrappedMiniskirt (talk) 22:49, 26 April 2018 (UTC)
- There's a page for the new sweethearts - Unknown 2018 sweethearts - though I see someone has already added the info from that link. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 01:13, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
More Idea Guys
Since Null revealed three more Idea Guys, one of them is Stephen Boyd, I say we should add them now. However, should we rework the Idea Guy article to fit them? -Larry the Larryhog (talk) 17:04, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
- My only advice is to be careful with phrasing. The media, as an example, uses words like "alleged" when discussing cases which haven't resolved in court for liability reasons. And in Null's post, he noted that it's unclear whether that person is one of the Idea Guys or not. You should ask Canine for his opinion, since he owns the CWCki. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 03:16, 14 July 2018 (UTC)
Which reversed videos to remove from the site
So, around yesterday, I got a bit of negative attention over the reversed videos that I was posting on the fan videos sections of various wikis, namely the ones on Send Me to Too Many Games Convention, I need some local C64 Tech Help, Please, and My Mother WORKED Hard, Spent Hard; Needs Money NOW. Which of the other reversed video can I remove from this site (since I did remove some at some point in time)? User:Makuchi 18:18, 22 July 2018 (UTC)
- Fan videos ought to contribute something new to the CWCki. Usually they spoof Chris, draw parallels, or reflect his viewer's perception. Here is a prime example of such a fan video. Simply reversing Chris's videos isn't entertaining or necessary. The creator doesn't provide any commentary on what Chris is doing, so it's entirely redundant. I would recommend removing every reversed video. The only exceptions I would make is when they provide a timeline or when Chris is speaking backwards. Anything short of this ought to be removed immediately.--Galilean (talk) 22:09, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
- I did try removing some of the videos months ago but several users here liked it or thought that they were notable enough that they undid the removals. I'll probably do this on a case-by-case basis. If it has less than 250 views then I'll have it removed, unless it's notable enough (i.e. the Magical Man Potion reversed video). User:Makuchi 23:16, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
- I don't believe so. Those were named after Ivy Q&A, and the categories for that are for the saga itself and Category:Historical Documents. Feel free to make a new category if you'd like. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 20:18, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
Feedback: skip captcha for legitimate users
Hi there, on a serious note, the reCaptcha service is becoming annoying for legitimate contributors who have to use a VPN for one reason or another, like me.
I thought it would not hurt to ask if there can be a usergroup for skipping the captcha, or that the Autoconfirmed users group can be reconfigured to skip the captcha (the syntax being
$wgGroupPermissions['autoconfirmed']['skipcaptcha'] = true;), and only contain users who have made 10 edits and have been registered for 7 days (the syntax being
$wgAutoConfirmAge = 604800; and
$wgAutoConfirmCount = 10;). Sorry for sounding technical, because I also run a MediaWiki-powered site.
- Try asking Canine. He's the owner and admin of the CWCki. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 06:11, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
Recovering lost audio recordings
Hey, I figure you'd be able to help since you've been involved much longer than I have; do you know anyone who would have copies of the Chris Sex Logs? I've only been able to find one clip available online, with the all the other uploads being broken. Thanks! Thnxbb (talk) 07:07, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
Case screenshot names
It’s me with another suggestion: I think we could rename all the court record images to follow a standard naming format, something like "2011 Game Place Case (Barbara, GC11008911-00).png" or "2014 Pepper Spray Case (GC14017724-00).png", and then categorise them all under “Court records” to make it easy for all of us to figure out the source for all the debts. I’ve already started generating the screenshots using the Firefox developer tools, 800 pixels wide with no sidebar, although I preferred to keep the header for sake of authenticity and authority.
- Good idea. Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 14:37, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry if this is a bit long, but here is the suggested file names for the cases I have been able to locate. Unfortunately, there are a few that I cannot locate about four (?) others in the court records, as explained in the CWCki Club thread:
- 2011 Game Place Case (Barbara, CR12000095-01).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Barbara, CR12000095-02).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Barbara, GC11008911-00).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Barbara, GT11008910-00).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Chris, CR12000096-01).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Chris, GC11008942-00).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Chris, GC11008943-00).png
- 2011 Game Place Case (Chris, GT11008941-00).png
- 2014 Pepper Spray Case (GC14017724-00).png
- 2016 Debt Case (GV16000107-00).png
- 2016 Debt Case (GV16000416-00).png
- 2016 Dog Case (GC16003018-00).png
- 2016 Dog Case (GC16003019-00).png
- 2017 Debt Case (GV17004097-00).png
- 2018 Debt Case (GV18000392-00).png
- 2018 Debt Case (GV18000451-00).png
- 2018 Mall Trespass Case (Part 1, GC18004278-00).png
- 2018 Mall Trespass Case (Part 2, GC18003632-00).png
- 2019 Debt Case (GV19000149-00).png
- 2019 Debt Case (GV19000217-00).png
- I think it'd be good to specify the creditors/who is being sued for the debt cases (i.e., 2016 Debt Case (Barbara vs Discover Bank, GV16000107-00). As for the missing files, I guess they were purged from the records after a time. The screenshots show they were originally filed under Charlottesville's Civil court.Hurtful Truth Level (talk) 14:19, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
Hello, I agree in adding the creditor to the file name to make better sense of who is the creditor, bearing in mind that I do not wish for the file name to be too long. In any case, I created a sandbox to refine the new file naming scheme. --Little Owl (talk) 15:56, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- I think I got the file name format in place (see my sandbox): any thoughts? I also note that some files can be merged, such as File:Mariner Finance vs Chris.png and File:20170824 Mariner verdict.png: this is because no information is deleted as the case progresses. --Little Owl (talk) 22:20, 15 May 2019 (UTC)