About the page
Alright, so some people might be pissed that this is a formal page. However, considering that Ivy and Vanessa are long over and this has been on CWCki for some time, on Robotnik's subpage, it might as well be a formal article now. Not to mention now that most trolls hate Josh for factoring in the premature ending of Ivy, the fear of losing his cooperation is no longer a factor.
Personally, I'm concerned that this is not 100% verified but considering the fact that we know that Chris had a chat with Vanessa where he was unfaithful to Ivy, the fact a field agent confirmed that Josh was leaking these logs to whoever asked, that I can personally vouch for the authenticity of an e-mail on the original page, and the fact Clyde got pissed off at Robotnik (lol, no offense Clyde) seem to vouch for these.
If anyone has some major objections to this, by all means voice them. I feel that it's time that people know the whole story behind Vanessa.
Robotnik, if you'd like to shed some light, please go ahead and do so. --Champthom 09:01, 10 June 2009 (CEST)
- I don't have much to add. You did a great job pulling the less relevant logs and I'm glad to see you left the commentary in because context is a real bitch when reading them.
The reason he gave me the logs in the first place is because I convinced him we went to James Madison University together via Facebook and he copypasta'd the conversations in real time to me over AIM.--Robotnik 09:37, 25 June 2009 (CEST)
- God damn, Josh is almost as stupid as Chris. --Champthom 19:09, 25 June 2009 (CEST)
Things can never be too colorful. I may or may not continue what I started. --Lynxr 01:28, 10 December 2009 (CET)
What the hell is that text? I can't understand it. Also, should I change Joshua's color to a more feminine red in the portions "Vanessa" is talking? –Lynxr– 04:34, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- It's an e-mail to Josh from Chris. --Champthom 04:54, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- It seems to change from the e-mail to something else completely out of nowhere, though. This part, for example: "CLICK HERE for Chris-chan unwittingly fapping to Joshua." –Lynxr– 07:12, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- I'll change Vanessa's to pinkish if you're still tuckered out. I need something to do anyway. --James Lamp-Eye 05:15, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- Yeah, it was kinda hard to read and since it's been a while since I last read it, it looked like someone inserted commentary into the passage when it's Chris not knowing how to use quotation marks. I added some italics we can differentiate when Chris is quoting ED. --Champthom 03:09, 13 December 2009 (CET)
- Great, thank you :) –Lynxr– 07:12, 12 December 2009 (CET)
Wikify this biznitch. You might say "But Chris's text is blue, it won't show" and to that I say "Fuck you, this is a wiki and pages should be fucking wikified."--Champthom 07:34, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- Disregard, turns out blue wiki links on blue text is stupid. Let's rectify this though...--Champthom 07:40, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- LOL. I've used Chris' color from other transcriptions, should we choose a new color? Why not a yellow? (If we can make it readable and not look ugly, of course) –Lynxr– 19:39, 12 December 2009 (CET)
If this is a Saga, why isn't it included on the Saga page?
I don't quite understand.
Okay, I wasn't around with Chris at this point, so this article is kind of confusing me on its timeline.
It says it happened between April-May of 09. And that was when Josh was pretending to be Vanessa, right? So, how come the email then that Chris sent him in April mentions how Josh had already trolled him with Vanessa? Was this before or after? Or is Chris just THAT stupid?
It's really hard to follow for outsiders trying to read about it. Can someone clarify it? I can't even offer suggestions on how to rewrite the page a little more clearly since I don't understand the full details myself all that well. --The World Is Yours 11:54, 16 July 2013 (PDT)
I feel like this should be merged with the article for Vanessa Hudgens. This is because both articles only show parts of the entire trolling operation that Joshua Martinez tried to carry out when they don't need to; other articles on trolls only really need one article per troll persona to summarize their existence in regards to Chris. Superspongebobbros (talk) 20:27, 23 September 2020 (UTC)