Hey Robotnik, that's a good question. Are you asking because you happen to know one of his friends? ^^ Anyway: There are several important parts of Christian's life that we don't know a lot about, mostly regarding the years 2005, 2006 and 2007. (this is the period that chris was not at school, but also didn't have the internet to keep him buisy) We know chris had a few jobs, like working at wendys and working as a knife-salesman, but we don't really know when he had these jobs, how long he had them, and what he did there. We only know he was fired from Wendys for scaring a little kid. We also don't have any idea of the extent of his Love Quest. He could have been going to the mall every day in this period, but he could also have just been loitering a few times a week. (you know how lazy chris is). He must have filled his days somehow, but it is still a mystery how exactly he did it. Also, I really wonder what kind of person Christian was like before 2007, even when he was at high-school. He seemed quite layed back, and not as hot-headed and weird as he is now. He had some gal-pals, and even some friends that could stand him, but again, most info we have about this is through chris himself, and he could be painting a too positive portrait of himself...
Another thing we don't know much about is his relation with his parents, and the way they react to the internet. I believe his father doesn't really like Chris, and actually secretly think's the trolling is quite funny. Christian's mother seems to be quite upset however.
Oh, and I wonder how he got along at Animé Mid Atlantic. He attended that convention twice. ^^
RachmaninovDESU 20:03, 20 March 2009 (CET)
- All I really got was a confirmation of things we already knew, He did indeed go every day to harass people at various mall shops until he gets kicked out. He also got arrested for the nude photos he took and sent to everybody, it scared Joshua Martinez's sister and she got the police to arrest him. He was put in holding for some time. The valuable thing is I opened communication with one of his friends.--Robotnik 05:18, 27 March 2009 (CET)
- Wow, he got arrested for the nudes? That's quite a scoop. I'll add it to some articles when I have time. Good work! RachmaninovDESU 01:34, 30 March 2009 (CEST)
Just curious, are you...Rockman?--Champthom 05:17, 4 May 2009 (CEST)
- no... I am nobody but Robotnik. I am a part of no other major community related to Christian...--Robotnik 07:23, 4 May 2009 (CEST)
- It displays some of Anna's art, as something about her personality. --Champthom 01:04, 5 October 2009 (CEST)
- Yeah, it was the cleanest image I could put up. I thought an example of her drawing skills could be significant seeing as how she criticized the Sonichu rendering --Robotnik 08:49, 5 October 2009 (CEST)
E-mail from 05 April 2009
People are starting to clean up the Vanessa Saga page which was originally your sub user page. However, it seems like you interspersed your own commentary with an actual e-mail and it's hard to tell when your commentary begins and when it's actually Chris. Could you clarify what is what so we can just have the e-mail so people can refer to it? Thank you. --Champthom 07:29, 12 December 2009 (CET)
- The only commentary I added was the first line in some of them to put the following log into context. Looking at the page I don't see anything wrong... The email at the beginning was verbatim; he was quoting the ED article. I have, however, uncovered a new log I had forgotten about. He believes he is talking to supermodel Brooke Burk. I'm going to tack it on to the sub page...--Robotnik 02:43, 13 December 2009 (CET)
Concerning the animal crossing documentary
I have put it upon myself to finish the transcription, did anyone even plan to finish it? GOTDANG 30 May 2010 11:43
- Dunno, you're welcome to it if you're willing to finish it up. I think I remember someone else trying it from scratch, doubt he got much further... --Robotnik 11:39, 31 May 2010 (UTC)