ivy is just chris trying to lay one on us trolls amirite? he probably made the whole thing up.
- Ivy's real. Yeah, I talked to her. Lurk moar.--Champthom 21:16, 16 April 2009 (CEST)
Odd you should say that. She must like watching him drink his own cum? -Decrumpit
- Ain't nuttin' wrong wit dat. Fat Nigger 11:57, 3 May 2009 (CEST)
I need to fix this. No offense Fat Nigger but please, if you're not sure of something, don't make up details. A lot of what you wrote is misleading. I realize that knowing what happened based of Clyde's description can be limiting but the conclusions arisen do not follow from even just the knowledge of that description. --Champthom 19:57, 22 May 2009 (CEST)
- I added that stuff, sorry. I tried to stick to what Clyde wrote in the "end of an era" thread, using some of his words but didn't figure out in what order things happened. Axe 10:06, 24 May 2009 (CEST)
- The history tab is your friend. Most of what I do are minor fixes. Fat Nigger 11:37, 24 May 2009 (CEST)
Has any one here read the description about Ivy on his Avril Lavigne parody video? Apparently Ivy killed herself recently because she wasn't able to visit Chris in Ruckersville. What bullshit have you trolls been feeding him this time? And should someone (myself perhaps) update this page with news of "her death"? --James Yeaman 12:26, 25 July 2009 (CEST)
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!--Muserock7997 15:30, 25 July 2009 (CEST)
- How about you add it to the actual article next time? --Delabonte 16:04, 25 July 2009 (CEST)
The Krapple quote isn't mine, but it LOL'd me so much! \^o^/ --Anaconda 06:37, 30 November 2009 (CET)
Oh my Dog! Why does Chris keep having people die so horribly and violently? Can't they just die without having to burn to death or asphyxiate painfully or reach terminal velocity or anything not so brutal? What part of Chris makes him do this? --OFSheep 03:05, 1 December 2009 (CET)
Does Chris plan to bump off every one of his remaining ex-girlfriends in this storyline? We should start a dead pool. 20 bucks says Kacey gets decapitated by a jagged broken window or something within 10 pages. Dkaien 04:17, 1 December 2009 (CET)
- No way man. Kacey will get kidnapped by the fiendish brown Sonichu who can never treat her right. --Beat 04:22, 1 December 2009 (CET)
Who killed Ivy?
A small question - how did Chris figure out Ivy committed suicide? Did someone tell that to Chris, or did he just assume Ivy killed herself due to loneliness (like a certain famous lady who died in a fire)? When and how this was brought to Chris's attention, and what were his first reactions? Sauce is nice. --wwwwolf (wake me when you need me) 13:45, 1 December 2009 (CET)
- In IRC (23 July 2009) Chris tried to spy amongst the trolls by going under the disguise of Bill Riley, yet being Chris still had his hostname being Sonichu. The trolls tagged him along and acted as if they didn't even noticed, and then gave the story that Ivy was TRUE and HONEST with Chris, but because she couldn't see him anymore she hung herself out of sorrow. Seeing how Chris was under disguise we never got a proper reaction, but I bet for at least 5 seconds he felt sad, and then he moved on. --Da-zen-man 21:07, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Can someone draw a pic of Ivy being strangled by elevator cables? I would do It but my drawing skills suck ass--Pikimon 18:27, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- ...why? --Champthom 19:24, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure none of us need to know the answer to that one. Dkaien 19:38, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
Were these recorded for any reason? I thought that Chris trolling was highly monitored. --16BitAlex 18:08, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ivy wanted PVCC to respect her privacy(or something similar) and therefore her phone calls were not recorded.--MoarLurk 18:13, 18 June 2010 (UTC)
Real or Not?
I'm getting a lot of confusing suggestions both that Ivy was real and wasn't real. Exactly what is the troll verdict? Is there even certainty either way? All of this seems to be left out in open, for instance: If it was trolls who mentioned Ivy's death, was she real and simply sick of him and his shit and excommunicated him and trying to spare his feelings by saying she wasn't allowed to talk to him anymore? Or was he a figment of his imagination that got out of control? (Y'know how if you lie about something for so long, you'll eventually believe the lie? Of course with Chris, it takes considerably less time.) --SerenityMoonstone 00:00, 12 August 2010.
- Best be trolling. But in case you're not, Ivy was a real girl in contact with Chris. She just wanted a shout-out from him in the Sonichu comics, but instead he latched onto her and she became the next gal-pal. I'm pretty sure the "Ivy killed herself" thing was an attempt to get Chris to show an emotion other than mildly nonplussed dead fish. Lurk more. --James Lamp-Eye 21:35, 11 August 2010 (PDT)
- Like the Ryan Cash story, it's open to speculation. I'm not sure anyone knows what is real and what is simply thundering around in Chris' dim mind. Of course since Ivy's death wasn't actually seen on-panel, a more skillful writer could tease us with it for a few arcs and then reveal her to be alive and well. Ivy could be Sonichu's version of Gwen Stacy, minus the Goblin babies. --The Iconoclast 14:04, 6 June 2011 (PDT)