Is the Tomgirl Saga really over?
I don't know if this has been discussed already here. I didn't see it addressed specifically on Talk:Saga, although Talk:Saga#On Sagas came close. There are some scattered posts on the forums about it, but I'm still confused.
Has the Tomgirl Saga really ended? I posit that it has not, if it is simply defined as the period of time during which Chris crossdresses, because he's clearly still crossdressing. In his most recent OkCupid answers, he stated "I would cross dress more often if my mother was not against me doing it (panties and bra included, but wear them anyway)." His latest profile no longer mentions his tomgirlism in the text, however he has this as one of his profile photos.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what "Saga" means, but I think that declaring Bob's death the endpoint of the Saga may have been premature. I get that the discontinuation of the Calling Out videos was significant, but does that necessarily mean the Tomgirl Saga is over? Someone set me STRAIGHT here. —CWCTime (talk) 01:55, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
I have to say, this'll be a really big deal if the 3-year saga comes to an end. Whether he honestly supports equal rights at this point or not, it seems we might be entering the post-home destruction phase of Chris's life. Boomhauer (talk) 21:08, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- Chris is still referring to himself as a tomgirl in addition to the other stuff, possibly to hang on to some semblance of masculinity (although that's just speculative on my part.) Therefore, I'm thinking he's in a period of transition at this point. I guess it's just to be determined until further notice. I don't think the tomgirl saga ever really ended, but it could be winding down if Chris makes a more drastic and noticeable transition. LOLlolcow (talk) 21:43, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- Fair enough; guess I might be grasping at straws, here. Boomhauer (talk) 21:50, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- That's all anyone can do, really. We're not Chris (thankfully,) so everything we know comes from him. I guess we'll see, lol LOLlolcow (talk) 21:49, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
Who comes up with these lies?
The article states
> In May 2015, Chris began a largely ineffectual form of hormone treatment
with a link to the Oestrogel page. Who comes up with these lies? Oestrogel is not "ineffectual" at all, it is a very common medication for hormone replacement therapy in transitioning and is quite effective if used in the correct dose and preferably combined with a anti-androgen. Regularly applied it can easily change hormone levels to normal female levels which will facilitate bodily transition, breast formation etc. There is quite a lot to ridicule CWC about but posting such lies is not warranted. -- Realts (talk) 00:40, 29 January 2017 (UTC)
- A. He applies it incorrectly and is really meant to treat menopausal symptoms: 
- B. The original writer didn't want to look on a online pharmacy site while doing research (in my quick research, the only site that mentions oestrogel's use in transitions is a online pharmacy site: ).