Having a little trouble uploading images, and couldn't find it anywhere in the Contents:Help or related sections.
Thanks ahead for any information on it.
Chris and Science
Thinking about creating a new section on Chris's "views" of science, tying in Chris and reality and Chris and religion. If anyone's interested, please let me know, as I don't want to create a whole article if it's unnecessary. Thanks ahead for any feedback.
- I would argue that it's unnecessary to tie the two together. We don't need the same things said on two pages stretched onto a third. Dick Banton (talk) 06:32, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
File upload titling
I appreciate all of the new content, but I recommend that you use titles for the files that are more specific and don't run the risk of trampling on other filenames. So instead of 'Sonichu fanart' you could use 'Sonichu vs. Chaos Beast' or instead of 'but in the stone stage' you could use 'Back in the Stone Age Collage'. --Singel Minory Comic (talk) 00:46, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure to title the rest accordingly. Boomhauer (Boomhauer) 1:15, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Chris and English
Hi, I see you are a grammar nazi, so you could help me. Since English is my second language, I can't understand some Chris's errors that are likely obvious for a native English speaker:
- Why is the CWCism "And such" considered wrong? I thought it's a normal phrase...
- What's wrong with this quote: "Not only is it the Most Horrifying Thing Ever, but I am LOOOONG NOT READY FOR IT YET."? Here it is linked to the Chris and English page, so I assume that he failed at the end of the sentence, but how? Would the correct sentence be like "I'm still not ready for it"?
Oh, well, I'm a little flattered you came to me with the issue, then. As for both, I'd think it's more along the lines that Chris overuses certain words and phrases, such as "y'all" (which is not a word), "I tell you what", etc. The whole fear of death sentence might just be more the fact That Chris likes To CAPITALIZE words At Random and use run-on sentences without ever double-checking his commas or, words, or stuff, rather than having to do with actual grammatical errors in the sentence structure. Boomhauer (talk) 12:55, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
Hi, I am the user who put the Mien Kampf pic on the 26 December 2014 page. Just wanted to make something clear. I never meant that I thought Chris was Hitler, I was just making a reference to the Beer Hall Putsch and Hitler's autobiography (My Struggle). I am sorry I gave you or anyone else the wrong idea. I thought it was a lot more tame than the picture of Chris as Hitler on the Aspergers (CWCipedia article) page, so I just expected it to be found as humorous. Again, my apologies.--TRUEandHONESTuser (talk) 07:08, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
Alright, guess I may have been a bit harsh, then. Include it, if you really want; just, again, we try to document Chris rather than go out of our ways to insult him. Although, I don't think that was your intention, so sorry if I came off as rude, initially. Boomhauer (talk) 10:57, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
Wallflower's sexism & radical feminism
This proves to me that Wallflower is sexist: "And, who cares if you're a fucking acoustic virgin? ... Not even a cheap whore would want your small dick inside her, neither would I." Correct me if I'm wrong. Letter Z (talk) 15:52, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- that is not sexism. that is rejecting a creepy guy for being a fucking creep. i really don't want to go into all of this here, so please take your fear of women to some other site.Bobnintendo (talk) 18:12, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- I hate misogyny, but that is not sexist. If I were a woman, I would say the same exact thing after I discover my so-called "perfect" boyfriend has...well, done lots of stupid things. --FromtheWordsofBR (talk) 18:24, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- That's not sexism; it's just being rude. If she had said something along the lines of "all men are as creepy as Chris", it certainly would be, but that's not the case. But I digress, all your edits thusfar seem to suggest you have some sort of beef with feminism, so I'd suggest you understand the topic more before editing articles, or leave entirely. Boomhauer (talk) 19:49, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
Can you please create a page for the documentary of Chris made by Sachumo that was uploaded yesterday? I feel it is noteworthy, because not only has it gotten nearly 200 likes as of this writing, it's also the very first movie made of this ilk--back then, the only things remotely like this were just fake movie trailers.
Kiwi Farms redirect
There's a big ongoing discussion about gender pronouns on some Talk page, I can't remember where. There was talk of making sweeping changes to pronouns, but no action has been taken yet. There was some concern that it could be really confusing to outsiders to use female pronouns when referring to a virulent homophobe. This will probably be a top-down decision by the mods, or at least it should be. My own opinion is keep 'em all masculine. The current front page, being a joke page, shouldn't be interpreted as canonical. I think it uses female pronouns to appear more sympathetic to Chris. I would check with the mods before going on some kind of editing spree. -- asperhes, 4/1/15