Judging by the photos, I see a case of Peyronie's disease. BubblegumPinkButler 06:12, 27 April 2009 (CEST)
It could also be a case of a broken penis; a blunt force injury to an erection. Judging from what the family finances seem to be, it could be that they just couldn't afford the surgery to fix it.--LizardPie 09:53, 12 May 2009 (CEST)
Maybe the ExtenZe has something to do with the whacked-out shape? It might exacerbate the problem at least. Jesus on the Christ River, that's a horrifying penis. Ensign disposable 04:30, 1 July 2009 (CEST)
I can agree to the Peyronie's explanation. Barbara and Bob were in their 40's and 60's (respectively) when Chris was born. Having a child at such a late age puts them at risk for a multitude of diseases and disorders. This could be the cause of the many syndromes and diseases that trols have diagnosed Chris with. --Howsyourham 19:43, 12 July 2009 (CEST)
A botched circumcision may also lead to a bent penis, among other disfigurements. V3N0M1300 06:08, 13 August 2009 (CEST)
- Yes, they are both terms for penises but they're both distinct as well. Pickle has a rich history and is typically associated to penises drawn on his female characters while duck tends to be in reference to his own genitalia. --Champthom 23:36, 30 July 2009 (CEST)
- In other words, it's advisable to keep the two pages separate. --Champthom 23:36, 30 July 2009 (CEST)
- Furthermore, the case with "china" is that the CWC-isms for "china" are isolated instances (one reference to "vaginatables" and one instance to "tom tom") that they really don't warrant their own pages. China only gets its own page because of the classic "DYKES DYKES CHINA!" and because it's been discussed in Sonichu 8 that the Rosechu's genitalia is also known as a "china." The term "pickles" however, has frequent use and Chris seems to have a phobia of even pickles on his food (see episode 2 from Sonichu 0 where Sonichu says how he hates pickles) and the receipt from when he went to visit Julie and ordered his food with no pickles, though he's also used "duck" several times in reference to his own genitalia, such as "MY DUCK HUNGERS FOR TOM-TOM TO POUND!!!!"
- So yeah, they really shouldn't be merged. --Champthom 09:53, 3 August 2009 (CEST)
Does he use the term "duck" in reference to his own "pickle"? It seems that way.
- Yeah, it seems that he's used "duck" only in reference to his own penis. That and/or the whole "pickle" meme from trolls (ex. drawing actual pickles on Rosechu) has caused Chris to hate pickles so much, he is afraid of even saying the world. --Champthom 23:36, 30 July 2009 (CEST)
- Pickle and duck have both gained quite some cult-status separately from eachother. They also refer to different things. Also, they are different words in the CWCism-glossary. So I guess it shouldn't be too much of a problem to keep them as two different articles... RachmaninovDESU 02:54, 12 August 2009 (CEST)
This page is getting convaluted
We should probably stop with the extra pictures and quotes until the article is longer. --YawningSquirtleRedux 22:16, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
I propose the removal of Duck.jpg  because it isn't a fact. The peanut butter on the dick myth arose from a retard on ED  who faked a conversation with Chris. CrassCrab 19:26, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
I think it should be removed but another thing that bugs me about this page is the Pic of Chris bent duck I know this page is meant for it but I just think its a eye sore, so would it be alright if it were put in box like the other pic of Chris's duck on the Sex page?--Kota88 14:59, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure it already was on the Sex page, but I had it removed from there already (See the talk page, my old username was Thelieisacake). Based on the discussion we had there, I think it's safe to say that nobody will complain if it's removed from here as well. I'll do it now. Freecell 15:38, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
For fuck's sake.
The image at the corner of the page is pretty funny yeah, but what bright spark used a non-transparent version that covers up most of what's on that side of the page? Can someone fix this? I'd do it myself but I'd break the page. MonocleClaire
As disgusting as it is, I think this page needs moar images of our infamous hero's cream horn, to give it's viewers moar of an idea of what it looks like. Normally, I would just go ahead and add it, but it seemed like a controversial move to me. - Sonichu Fork 13:34, 22 July 2012 (PDT)
What do you mean "Incomplete"?
I do not understand how the first section is incomplete. What more could possibly be said in the opening summary? Shouldn't that template be removed, or is it just me?--TRUEandHONESTuser (talk) 07:29, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
- Sometimes people post this template at the top of the page when they mean to indicate a particular section farther down the page. But I am also confused about what is "incomplete." The person who placed the template should have left an explanation. -asperhes, 1/14/15
His duck bending is likely a result of his prone masturbation